ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:43 AM

Posted Image

The sun is out, the skies are blue, and it’s the perfect time to be taking pictures. Show your love for ROSE Online by taking pictures of you being outside or inside and completing the tasks we have created for you guys! We created a sign for you to use for this event which you can find (-> Here <- is the most printer friendly image and here is the PNG version -> Here <- ) -> Here <- or if you like this color -> Here <-. It's pretty simple; print out the official "I <3 ROSE Online" picture and complete as many tasks as you can with each picture. If multiple users happen to complete all the tasks, the first person to complete said tasks will win the grand prize.. speaking of which.

~ Prizes! ~

1st= 5,000 IM Points! So Crazy!

Essentially

2nd=2,500 IM Points! Still Crazy!

ZombieRockets

3rd = 2,000 IM Points! Crazy!

Arisenruin

4th-10th = 500 IM Points! Pretty Cool!

This event will last from...

Begins : July 19, 2012

Ends : August 19, 2012

~ How can you participate in this? ~

· You need a camera

· You might need a friend or family member to help you
· You will need to have the sign of “I <3 ROSE Online” on your person(on yourself or in the shot) to receive credit
· You will need to be in the picture but you can cover your face if you wish
· Once you post your pictures, please label the pictures with the numbered tasks above the picture to show which tasks you completed
· All pictures (entries) must be within one post! Posts can be edited and reserved.

~ Rules of this game! ~.

· You MUST have the sign “I <3 ROSE Online” on your person.
· You can only have up to 10 pictures per entry. So you want to get as many tasks in as you can per picture.
· There will be no Photoshopping or any third party programs done on any of the entries.
· Any entries should not infringe on any copyrighted law of any party and you are representing your photos that you submit.
· You may only enter once per WarpPortal account.
· At any time, any place (not really) a CM/Moderator has the right to ask proof for the legitimacy/genuineness of an entry.
· Each participant must post their own entries and be visible in their entry.
· All entries must be visible within your post, no links to your entries.
· Remember to be safe and to always have fun! It doesn’t hurt to be creative too.

~ Tasks! ~

Remember! You can only have 10 entries (pictures) per person so try to get as many objectives in as you can.
1. By some water (pool, river, glass of water, etc.)
2. By some My Little Pony (doll, on the TV, etc.)
3. By some wildlife (Horse, Squirrel, Seagull, Nothing that can put you in danger though, etc.)
4. By some Plushies
5. In a library
6. Next to at least 3 books
7. On your bike
8. By a pet (dog, cat, fish, hamsters, lizards, etc.)
9. By some Ramen
10. By your car
11. By your Video games
12. Wearing a hat
13. By some balloons
14. Holding or by Lots of jellybeans
15. By a Taxi
16. Wearing a pair of Sunglasses
17. Wearing multi-pairs of Sunglasses
18. At a Tennis Court
19. At a Golf Course
20. Enjoying some Ice Cream
21. On/In a Hammock
22. By a national landmark
23. On an airplane or train
24. When giving a high-five
25. Around or near Bacon
26. In a Public Restroom
27. While Upside down (Flipping the picture doesn’t count)
28. At an amusement park
29. With a miner cap on
30. At the beach
31. Holding your favorite movie
32. While at work (be covert about it!)
33. Next to a celebrity
34. Near some snow
35. At the fruit aisle at the super market
36. Enjoying some BBQ
37. Near a fountain
38. Near a sandcastle
39. While Flying a kite
40. After completing a food challenge
41. Dressed up as a comic book hero/villain
42. At a comic book store
43. While cooking food
44. Next to a ROSE Tattoo
45. Dressed up as one of the ROSE Classes (Solider, Hawker, etc.)
46. While exercising
47. In your swimwear
48. On a Ferris wheel
49. While on a bumper car
50. With another ROSE member
51. With 3-4 ROSE Clan members
52. While having a pop collar on your t-shirt
53. While having 3 or more pop collars on you
54. While holding/having on you 2 or more kittens
55. While holding/having on you 2 or more puppies
56. On a tree
57. While playing cards
58. While playing ROSE Online
59. With the troll face on
60. With a smile on (Only counts once!)

On the off-chance that more than one person gets all the tasks completed or gets the same amount of points, the first one who did it will be awarded first.

This Thread will not be used for comments or suggestions about this event! This Thread will only be used for posting the entries! Remember, posts can be reserved! You can go -> Here <- for them.

Biggest rule for this game.. No Flaming/Trolling Images and Keep the Images "E" for everyone! Also, the image doesn't have to be in color!

#2 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

Challange accepted!...

#3 Ekittykat

Ekittykat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:00 PM

I wanna give it a try ^^

#4 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

Spot reserved.

#5 Essentially

Essentially

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:39 PM

bahaha. it'll be my first event on forums :wave:
Now for the series of embarrassing photos.. :

Picture 1: 5) In a library, 6) Next to at least 3 books, 12) Wearing a hat, 17) Wearing multi-pairs of sunglasses, 32) While at work [I'm a HS student in AP classes, which means studying and doing work from the textbook in the summers, sadly], 42) At a comic book store [You're welcomed to stay and read the whole day AND/or buy the books in this store!],
Spoiler

Picture 2: 2) By some My Little Pony [doll in ze basket], 7) On your bike [princess bike, ya like?], 14) Holding or by lots of jellybeans [in ze basket], 16) Wearing a pair of sunglasses, 31) Holding your favorite movie (It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!), 35) At the fruit aisle at the supermarket, 52) While having a pop collar on your shirt
Spoiler

Picture 3: 3) By some wildlife [maybe the giant bear.. or Edward? Hope it'll work~], 4) By some plushies, 11) By your video games (Assassin's Creed: Revelation. wootwoot!), 33) Next to a celebrity [Team Edward/Robert?], 36) Enjoying some BBQ (chips), 44) Next to a ROSE Tattoo (we made our own on my sister's hand.. kinda blurred), 50) With another ROSE member, 51) With 3-4 ROSE clan members (From left to right: Rhino, me aka Hue, Santiephey, and Kreiss on the Skype screen from the clan Revelation. We're siblings and Kreiss is Santiephey's boyfriend ^_^], 53) While having 3 or more pop collars on you, 54) While holding/having on you 2 or more kittens (cheers for Hello Kitty pjs?), 55) While holding/having on you 2 or more puppies, 57) While playing cards

Spoiler

Picture 4: 1) By some Water (pool), 22) By a national landmark (do the pyramid souvenirs count from a vacation to Egypt?), 27) While upside down, 34) Near some snow (snow globe?), 38) Near a sandcastle (homemade sandcastle, covered with some sand lool), 46) While exercising (swiiiimmmm), 47) In your swimwear (I swear I'm wearing swimwear in da water.. hope it counts ^_^)

Spoiler

Picture 5: 56) On a tree, 59) With the troll face on

Spoiler

Picture 6: 8) By a pet (Meet Sora the golden retriever!), 24) When giving a high-five, 37) Near a fountain, 41) Dressed up as a comic book hero (Superman? It looks messy..... but I swear I tried! ]: )

Spoiler

Picture 7: 18) At a Tennis Court

Spoiler

Picture 8: 9) By some Ramen, 20) Enjoying some Ice Cream (cookies&cream, anyone?), 25) Around or near Bacon, 43) While cooking food (spaghetttiiiii!)

Spoiler

Picture 9: 10) By your car (my toy car..? Just reached driving age awhile back |: ), 13) By some balloons (blue&pink!), 15) By a Taxi (not sure if the photo works, might as well give it a try and hope for the best?), 45) Dressed up as one of the ROSE classes (Artisan in a Doctor Coat with a Crafting Hammer.. Anyone?), 58) While playing ROSE Online, 60) With a smile on :)

Spoiler

Picture 10: 26) In a public restroom

Spoiler

Like da face? ^

Anyways, I think I'm done. Was almost gonna pull out due to time, but I decided to pitch. Finished this whole thing in 2 days, so woooot!
Oh and, thanks Shaz, for bugging me to do this. So I did :heh:

Edited by Essentially, 19 August 2012 - 08:29 PM.

#6 DopeRyter

DopeRyter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:15 AM

Spot reserved.

#7 EccentricAna

EccentricAna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationOutside your window. :}
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Just trolling

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:22 AM

Reserving spot. :>

#8 phil2049

phil2049

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:22 AM

Its on. >:D

#9 XtechPanda

XtechPanda

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:35 PM

Spot is mine !

#10 J3vula

J3vula

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

gonna start working on it!

Edited by J3vula, 20 July 2012 - 07:50 PM.

#11 whattafaceee

whattafaceee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:06 PM

can someone at least give me a reason/warning why my posts are being deleted? lol
THIS is my reserved spot.
I wanna give it a shot just because there is
25. Around or near Bacon

Edited by whattafaceee, 22 July 2012 - 01:07 PM.

#12 Zombierockets

Zombierockets

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationWhimsyshire.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

Picture 1 - Items: 2) With some My Little Pony, 12) Wearing a Hat, 13) By some balloons, 14) Holding or by Lots of Jellybeans, 16) Wearing a pair of sunglasses, 25) Around or near Bacon, 33) Next to a Celebrity (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson xD) 35) In the fruit aisle at the Supermarket, 54) While holding/having on you 2 or more kittens 55) While holding/having on you 2 or more puppies 60) With a smile on!
Also, may I introduce to you 3 clan mates for item 51 (left to right): Renamon, Thormathis, Rouille/Zozie (me) and Geardok from the clan Legitimate on the Leonis server. :)
Spoiler

Picture 2- Items: 1) By some water, 30) At the beach, 38) Near a Sandcastle, 47) In your Swimwear
Spoiler

Picture 3 - Items: 17) Wearing mulitple pairs of sunglasses, 24) When giving a high-five, 36) Enjoying some BBQ (we grilled up hotdogs, then it rained) 50) With another ROSE member (Renomon or Thormathis), 52) While having a pop collar on your shirt, 57) While playing cards (Magic the Gathering :3)
Spoiler

Picture 4 - Items: 5) In a Library, 6) Next to at least three books, 20) Enjoying some icecream 32) While at work (Im a tutor paid by my school and stationed in the library/learning commons... and summers are VERY slow). 34) Near some snow (Does being on Luna count? :P ), 58) While playing ROSE online
Spoiler

Picture 5 - Items: 4) By some plushies, 8) By a pet (Lars the kitty :3), 9) By some Ramen, 11) By your video games, 31) While holding your favorite movie, 43) While cooking food, 45) Dressed up as one of the ROSE classes (I have a sword, and a Fabled set irl ^_^)
Spoiler

Picture 6 - Items: 18) At a Tennis Court, 27) Upside down, 56) On a Tree (in is a better description!)
Spoiler

Picture 7- Items: 7) On your bike, 10) By your car, 59) With the Troll Face on (terrible attempt! Cant make the face :( )
Spoiler

Picture 8 - Items: 26) In a public restroom, 37) Near a fountain (fountain. Water fountain).
Spoiler

Picture 9 - items: 3) Near some wildlife (FOR PONY!!), 53) With 3 or more popped collars
Spoiler

Picture 10- items: 15) by a taxi 22) by a national landmark 29) with a miner cap on
Spoiler

For some reason, WarpPortal kept giving me an error 404 when I tried to post the last pic at 11:55pm :( Sorry Shaz! D:

Andddddd I think that about wraps this one up :(

Edited by Zombierockets, 19 August 2012 - 10:38 PM.

#13 OriginalSynsGirl

OriginalSynsGirl

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGulf Breeze, FL & Atlanta, Ga

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:57 AM

Hmmm, looks like fun, lots of tasks <3
Might give it a try.... :D

Ok, yes...count me in, what the heck :)

Edited by OriginalSynsGirl, 03 August 2012 - 12:03 PM.

#14 Arisenruin

Arisenruin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:52 AM

Picture 1 - (34) Next to some snow (10) Next to your car (7) On your bike
Spoiler

Picture 2 - (56) On a tree (46) Upside down
Spoiler

Picture 3 - (16) Sunglasses (4) Plushies (55) 2 Puppies (52) Pop collar
Spoiler

Picture 4 - (5) In a library (3) Next to some wildlife (6) 3 books (32) At work (babysitting)
Spoiler

Picture 5 - (36) Enjoying some BBQ (43) Cooking food (25) Near some bacon
Spoiler

Picture 6 - (47) Swimwear (22) National Landmark (38) Sandcastle
Spoiler

Picture 7 - (12) Hat (14) Jellybeans (24) High-five (8) Pet (58) Playing ROSE Online (50) Another ROSE member (Eeveebby - Draconis) (53) 3+ pop collars (11) Video games (13) Balloons (57) Playing Cards (2) My little pony (9) Ramen (54) 2 Kittens (31) Holding Favourite Movie (17) Multi-Sunglasses (1) Water (33) Next to a Celebrity (Magazine) (20) Ice cream (60) Smile :D
Spoiler

Picture 8 - (23) On a train (literally) (29) Miner cap (ghetto but it works?) (15) By a Taxi (59) Troll face (37) Fountain (ripped it outta my aquarium, no fishies were harmed.)
Repeats: (3) Wildlife (58) Playing ROSE Online
Spoiler

Picture 9 - (19) At a golf course (26) In a public restroom (at least half in there... lol)
Spoiler

Picture 10 - (18) At a tennis court (44) Next to a Rose Tattoo
Spoiler

Edited by Arisenruin, 19 August 2012 - 09:59 PM.

#15 dancemancer

dancemancer

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

just throwing this out there, I have no idea what Im doing, but the lovely Zombierockets has encouraged me to post in here... so, here it goes. photo entries for this contest!

Spoiler

this is done for points: 1, 7, 16/17, 18, 60.
Spoiler

and this one for: 10 and 59

Zombierockets took these photos with me, so not sure if they'll count but here they are (they are in her post already)
Spoiler

With items:2, 13, 14, 25, 33 (our celebrity is the Rock from Wrestling!!), 35, 54, 60 and for 51 we have Renamon, me (Thormathis), Zozie and Geardok for Legitimate on Leonis
Spoiler

I think this is the last one, so for points: 36, 50 (thats Renamon/Renomon on the right), 57 its Magic the gathering

#16 Sandylieu

Sandylieu

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

Well I guess I'll post some pics too :D
Some of these are the same as or very similar to Arisenruin's, so I don't know if that counts.

Picture 1 - (8) By a pet (12) Wearing a hat (25) Around or near bacon (27) While upside down (36) Enjoying some BBQ (50) With another rose member (57) While playing cards (59) With the troll face on
Spoiler

Picture 2 - (1) By some water (4) By some plushies (6) Next to at least 3 books (20) Enjoying some ice cream (24) When giving high-five
Spoiler

Picture 3 - (2) By some My Little Pony (9) By some ramen (11) By your video games (13) By some balloons (14) Holding or by a lot of jellybeans (17) Wearing multi pairs of sunglasses (31) Holding your favourite movie (33) Next to a celebrity (53) While having 3 or more pop collars on you (54) While holding/having on you 2 or more kittens (58) While playing ROSE Online
Spoiler

#17 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

This was a really close one guys!... mainly gals.

The winner for the "I <3 ROSE Online" is...

Essentially ! !

a close second (and I really really mean it) is..

ZombieRockets ! !

and coming in third (which is still cool) is...

Arisenruin ! !

The rest of you guys still won so expect a PM from me soon! Thank you all for participating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users