Sign Quest Bug? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Sign Quest Bug?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 imdrakey

imdrakey

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

I was at a part where you talk to Serin and Dark Lord. I clicked on Dark Lord many times, but he didn't queue up a conversation, so I clicked on Serin which then kicked me out of the room. I then proceeded to talk to the witch and told me of my failure. Now, I can't complete this quest which took me about 3 days to get this far. Is there anyway to complete the quest? I really want the reward items. I already sent a ticket regarding this matter, but they stated that nothing can be done. It's very frustrating that I put in many hours just to get nothing from this quest.

#2 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

Did you take the Witch's Path? Did you have to kill several monsters first or did none appear? Next time I really recomend choosing Serin's Path as the WItch's path is harder and you have more of a chance to fail.

Quoting iro Wiki's guide: Once you beat the monsters, Serin will reappear. She'll tell you she's happy that she met you and she'll give up her dream and live peacefully in Nifflheim. Later on she'll send you back to the Witch's room. There is a 10 minute time limit on this battle. Every time you are kicked from the room due to a loss or a time out, there is a chance that you will fail the quest.
5. If you fail, the Nifflheim NPCs will no longer talk to you. Return to Metz to recieve 500,000 Base Experience and an OPB.

#3 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:46 AM

Omg! Are you serious? If you fail, there is no way to get the Sign? OHMG!!!!

Did you take the Witch's Path? Did you have to kill several monsters first or did none appear? Next time I really recomend choosing Serin's Path as the WItch's path is harder and you have more of a chance to fail.

Quoting iro Wiki's guide: Once you beat the monsters, Serin will reappear. She'll tell you she's happy that she met you and she'll give up her dream and live peacefully in Nifflheim. Later on she'll send you back to the Witch's room. There is a 10 minute time limit on this battle. Every time you are kicked from the room due to a loss or a time out, there is a chance that you will fail the quest.
5. If you fail, the Nifflheim NPCs will no longer talk to you. Return to Metz to recieve 500,000 Base Experience and an OPB.

#4 imdrakey

imdrakey

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

I took the Serin's path. Unfortunately, I clicked on Serin because Dark Lord didn't queue up a conversation resulting in my failure. I sent a ticket regarding this and turned up dry as they are not doing anything to help. I just can believe that a simple bug or mistake such as clicking on Serin instead of Dark Lord would put all the effort go to waste. Very frustrating!!

#5 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Yes OMG that sucks so much.

#6 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

that sucks i soloed that quest on my ninja and it took me a week... thats alot of time and effort wasted just because of a misclick...

#7 imdrakey

imdrakey

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

It should be simple fix in my opinion.

#8 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

Even worse if he's on Classic. Those items are hard to get.

#9 imdrakey

imdrakey

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:40 AM

I'm not on the classic server. I'm on valk. Hopefully a GM sees this thread and would be willing to help me out in this situation.

Edited by imdrakey, 23 July 2012 - 11:52 AM.

#10 imdrakey

imdrakey

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

Argh, they won't reset or can't because I was given exp reward. Why can't they just take away my reward which should enable a reset.

Edited by imdrakey, 24 July 2012 - 09:06 AM.

#11 Clint

Clint

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:24 PM

Wow so i'm not the one have this problem. But mine was Serin wont even warp me to her room. Like you, I spent hours for this BS. I just sent a tickect with a screenshot. I think all these disconnections in Classic have something to do with mine cuz i got DC before she warp me to her room.

#12 Aarorange

Aarorange

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:24 AM

Same question here. 4 days, end by 1 misclick. Unfair. And some guild said we can talk with Mert to end this quest, however, we can't.

#13 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:57 AM

Same question here. 4 days, end by 1 misclick. Unfair. And some guild said we can talk with Mert to end this quest, however, we can't.

Hello, I think the GM staff might be able to help you with that quest part. Send a ticket to the proper department, link the quest guide you have been following and the step # you are stuck at. I will forward a notification about this issue as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users