ME priest leveling spot for classic? - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ME priest leveling spot for classic?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 voidcrystal

voidcrystal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

I'm working on a lv75 ME priest but I can't find any good leveling spot. The stickied guide says geffen 3F and I tried but many mobs there were immune to ME. The cast takes forever it's impossible to solo anything at this point. If anyone can point out some places, that'd be a big help.

#2 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:08 PM

The guide is for renewal only. Where Geffen 3 has nothing but demons and undeads and the odd hunter fly, and the level ranges quite differ.

You want undeads and Demons.
GH has a lot of those on many levels.
Nifflheim as well has all undeads and demons except one monster which is demi-human.

Pyramid basement 2 has ancient mummies and other undeads but not many so it'd be hard to mob 'em up for ME.
Magma Dungeon 2 has : 15 Nightmare Terrors,10 Blazers, 5 Diabolics which can be MEd but also 10 Gigs and 10 Deleters (5 of each type) - not too many but you'd have to ME and then teleport away if you take too much dmg from non-demons.

#3 Tsuka

Tsuka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Loki - Classic

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:08 PM

Niff is the best place for ME Priests, but i don't know if you at this level can handle there.
But you can try it.

#4 Dreyan

Dreyan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

If your a saftety wall build try niff 1. If you are a KE build you maybe stuck doing some TUing on ancient mummies until your dex is high enough to manage niff 1.

Also I believe in classic if the maps are what I remember back from my days in Loki Geffen dungeon lvl 3 should have nightmares on it and ghouls which would be the focus of your MEing. But I'm not sure if the patches are at a point in which that dungeon setup is correct

#5 Kimberley

Kimberley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

GH Prison, saw a level 99 there leeching a wizard guildy the other day.. hunter flys are annoying as hell though.

#6 Dragonhope

Dragonhope

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:11 AM

This is what I was told roughly:
Prison is nice until you get sick of it. Then try Niff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users