18 replies to this topic

#1 DrAg0r

DrAg0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationValdes

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:09 AM

The Idea is to make quest, that players can do every day.

So these quests can be do infinitely, once a day.

1 daily quest for each 10 (or 5) level brackets witch give lants and exp.

these quests could be mob killing, nightmare killing, gathering (or collecting I'm not sure about the word to use ^^)...

I don't know if what I try to explain is understandable...

[french]
L'idée est de créer des quêtes qu'il est possible de refaire chaque jour.

Il y aurait une quête journalière différente par tranche de 5 ou 10 level qui donnerait des lants et de l'expérience.

Ces quêtes pourraient aussi bien être de tuer des ennemis, de tuer des nightmare, de ramasser des objets...

Je ne suis pas sur d'avoir bien expliqué en anglais, si quelqu'un a une meilleure traduction qu'il n'hésite pas à la poster.
[/french]

If someone have a better translation from french to english...

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:55 AM

I posted something like that before, here: http://forums.warppo...eset-item-mall/

Something i post in the old forum: http://forums.playre...posts=6&start=1

"Rise the outside mobs xp (x2 the elite mobs and nightmares and x3 the mobs with CC skills), rise the amount of mobs in the open map. Also, give bonuses and not xp penaltys to the partys (maybe they xp from the dungeons mobs should be re-balance if this was done). And implement repeteable quests.

Against what most people think, repeteable quests only speed up the lvling of the players that alredy spend lots of time grinding. This kind of quests give an oportunity to lvl to the people that cant play that much. With this kind of quest the company can determine the lvling speed of the people that only do this quests to lvl: if they give 1% xp per time you do this quest/s, and only can be done once a day, then it would take 100 days per lvl, and if the player get 2% per day, then it will take 50 days.

With the repeteable quests they can make more money: people not only will keep buying premium, pets and xp scrolls, but also will buy the xp scrolls more often, since the quests can be done once a day. As it is now, most people use xp scrolls when they do quests, and since there arnt many quests, people use less xp scrolls. And the quests are only done during xp events, so, they only use the scrolls during those events and only to do quests.

If they implement the repeteable quests, they will make more money because there will be quests every day, and they can control the lvling speed of the ones that wont use xp scrolls, premium, etc."

Add repeteable quests that can be made once a day but also that cost lant:

lvl 1 - 9: 250 lant, ask for 10 mobs
lvl 10 - 19: 500 lant, ask for 15 mobs
lvl 20 - 29: 1k lant, ask for 20 mobs
lvl 30 - 39: 2k lant, ask for 25 mobs
lvl 40 - 49: 10k lant, ask for 30 mobs
lvl 50 - 59: 20k lant, ask for 50 mobs
lvl 60 - 69: 50k lant, ask for 75 mobs
lvl 70+: 100k lant, ask for 100 mobs

I would love to have that kind of quests, no matter if is one each 5 or 10 lvls. Over all after lvl 50, when the lvls must be done mostly with grind.

#3 DrAg0r

DrAg0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationValdes

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:11 AM

oh, didn't saw it, sorry.

Yes I was thinking about this kind of thing, but with more various kind of quests, like nightmare killing, or triggering quests

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:16 AM

That was something i post in the middle of another thread. The original wasnt mainly about this.

Nice idea, i would like that, the idea about repeteable quests is around for some time now. It would be nice to make it more detalied. They could include pvp repeteable quests, like kill x amount of enemies in x battlefield: that could make people go back to Ion Mine or other bgs.

#5 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:27 PM

I would like to see any reward as a scroll exp. Just like the SVS reward exp scrolls, for two reasons.
1. You can stock up on them to hand in for events
2. sell them

I think the number of mobs to kill is too low. Make it like 500, but give a better reward.

#6 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:20 PM

sounds good , but dialy quests get boring fast too. when i was on Requiem break i played a other mmo and they had many dialy quests. i and many other got bored of them after a few weeks/month too.

#7 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

Yes, could be boring in the long range, but grind can be boring too. And the repeteable quests give a chance to lvl to people that cant spend so many hours playing.

Edited by Nadesh, 25 September 2010 - 02:26 AM.

#8 xXAleXx

xXAleXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:15 PM

Is a nice idea...Or make quests daily appear at certain time

#9 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:57 PM

i would luv a repeatable daily quest that ppl can log into and just do to get a lil extra xp. just make a random mob generator for the quest so its somethin diff practically every time u do it. ame story they just need somethin diff every day.

#10 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:27 AM

that would suck. many ppl would QQ like "omg daily quest when im at school/work/something else".

and the 70+ quest at Ghost tree in numaren , with the npc that only appears at night does suck enought, if there a exp HH and the npc is not there you can wait weeks to complete it with HH.

#11 xXAleXx

xXAleXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:31 AM

that would suck. many ppl would QQ like "omg daily quest when im at school/work/something else".

and the 70+ quest at Ghost tree in numaren , with the npc that only appears at night does suck enought, if there a exp HH and the npc is not there you can wait weeks to complete it with HH.

I said or...but dont worry Gravity will never fix this game

#12 Calista

Calista

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 07:17 PM

I said or...but dont worry Gravity will never fix this game

well, they'll continue to fix it in ways that increase reliance on cash shop items to gain advantage and they'll continue to ban anyone in forum who is considered too vocal about that reality. Why should Gravity implement repeatable quests when they would only sell fewer cash shop EXP +% coupons? Cool idea though. Not like cool story bro, I mean really it's a good idea, but they won't do it.

#13 xXAleXx

xXAleXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 25 September 2010 - 07:25 PM

I still have a hope that all the money they are getting from excesive item malls points is for give Requiem the best MMO tittle D:
(Shh leave me dream)

#14 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 25 September 2010 - 07:28 PM

I still have a hope that all the money they are getting from excesive item malls points is for give Requiem the best MMO tittle D:
(Shh leave me dream)

My sources were able to get a picture of what the devs do on their work shift with all the money.

Posted Image

Edited by Loyalty1, 25 September 2010 - 07:31 PM.

#15 xXAleXx

xXAleXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 25 September 2010 - 07:36 PM

This cant be...
This "S2" is only a dream... No...A Nightmare...im close to wake up and see my first toon in Crescent...Triying to kill that Satan Reinder for 10000000 time...

#16 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:57 AM

(Shh leave me dream)

nope , they prolly use that money to buy new cars/houses sometimes... and some players prolly paid schools for the dev`s kids for years

My sources were able to get a picture of what the devs do on their work shift with all the money.

Posted Image

ohh thats a cute dev girl. Posted Image they go to beach and laught at fat guys? :unsure:

#17 Calista

Calista

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 11:33 AM

Actually all the money they get on mall points is becoming a smaller and smaller pie to cut into pieces.

#18 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 27 September 2010 - 01:34 AM

So true! And yes that god forsaken quest in Numaren. Not only she appears during night time, she also asks for nightmare mobs! Of course, could not complete in time during a recent nice exp event. Obviously will have to wait for some future event that lasts several hours or days, because I am not going to waste a single exp point at lvl 77!!!

As for the daily quests, pretty cool idea. Eventually everything gets boring and repetitive. But hey, day in day out, JS, JS, more JS and ... yes, even MORE JS! This is the daily routine for levels 70-79 more or less (some people start their self-torture even at lower levels). Or give us another 4-5 high level dungeons (I know, I should stop dreaming). :p_err:

#19 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:22 AM

So true! And yes that god forsaken quest in Numaren. Not only she appears during night time, she also asks for nightmare mobs! Of course, could not complete in time during a recent nice exp event. Obviously will have to wait for some future event that lasts several hours or days, because I am not going to waste a single exp point at lvl 77!!!

As for the daily quests, pretty cool idea. Eventually everything gets boring and repetitive. But hey, day in day out, JS, JS, more JS and ... yes, even MORE JS! This is the daily routine for levels 70-79 more or less (some people start their self-torture even at lower levels). Or give us another 4-5 high level dungeons (I know, I should stop dreaming). :)

hmm ya . everyday JS can be boring.but i miss my JS partys as OProd. damn devs didnt allowed me to get more exp :p_err:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users