AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes - Page 10 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
520 replies to this topic

#226 Teffa

Teffa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

Hi, Azzy, I am having some trouble getting my Eira to autocast Overed Boost, mind helping me?

Putting EiraOveredboost to ASAP, Idle, everything.
She still doesn't autocast it.
It goes back to: Never. When I bwing.
Thanks before hand, sir.

Edited by Teffa, 26 December 2012 - 08:35 AM.

#227 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

Please check AAIStartH.txt in your RO folder and post it's contents.

If the file is not present, the AI is not running at all and you need to figure out what you did wrong in installation and correct it - this can be caused by the problem described below.

Also note that if you have RO installed in program files, and you are using Vista/7/8, and you have not disabled UAC (if you don't know what this means you have not disabled it), homunculus AI does not work correctly; this can cause a wide variety of symptoms - move the RO folder outside of program folders and reinstall the AI.

#228 Teffa

Teffa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

Please check AAIStartH.txt in your RO folder and post it's contents.

If the file is not present, the AI is not running at all and you need to figure out what you did wrong in installation and correct it - this can be caused by the problem described below.

Also note that if you have RO installed in program files, and you are using Vista/7/8, and you have not disabled UAC (if you don't know what this means you have not disabled it), homunculus AI does not work correctly; this can cause a wide variety of symptoms - move the RO folder outside of program folders and reinstall the AI.

AzzyAI (hom) version 1.50 beta
Main version:1.50 dev 14
AzzyUtil version:1.50 dev 14
Constant version:1.50 dev 14
Config: Custom
Tactics: Custom
Time: 12/27/12 10:48:59
Lua Version:Lua 5.0.2
started successfully.
This AI is installed properly

UAC was already disabled.
Moved. Reinstalled.
Same problem.

#229 shOrtzy

shOrtzy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:49 AM

AzzyAI (hom) version 1.50 beta
Config: Custom
Time: 12/27/12 10:48:59
Lua Version:Lua 5.0.2
started successfully.
This AI is installed properly

UAC was already disabled.
Moved. Reinstalled.
Same problem.

im not sure what ur problem is but try this solution:

Right click AzzyAIConfig.exe and run it in compatibility mode.
I have Win 7 32-bit so i run in Win XP service pack 2 mode and run as admin always.

i couldnt get it to work when i 1st installed it but the above solution works for me. :)

#230 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

Teffa, wayesx - Please zip your entire USER_AI folder, put it onto Mediafire or something and post it, so I can investigate the settings you're using and see if I can figure out what's going on.

#231 wayesx

wayesx

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

Its working now

i've reinstallet the AI and now its working properly.

Sorry for the trouble

#232 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

Not sure if this was posted somewhere in the forum or not, but my Vani will "freeze" up after killing a monster. It just stands where it killed it for 2-3 seconds, before either starting to attack another monster or running back to me if there's nothing else to hit. Any idea what it could be? :x

#233 TrulyLazy

TrulyLazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

Is there a good description of how the MoveSticky option works? When I have that turned on and command the homunculus to move somewhere, it immediately moves around again killing things.

#234 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

Is there a good description of how the MoveSticky option works? When I have that turned on and command the homunculus to move somewhere, it immediately moves around again killing things.

Intended behavior is that if MoveSticky is on and MoveStickyFight is not, it will move to where you tell it, and just stand there.

If MoveStickyFight is on it will move to chase stuff, and then walk back to its spot (it'll act like the "center" of it's screen is there instead of where you're standing UNTIL you tell it to move somewhere else, or move outside of movebounds (be aware of MobileMoveBounds if your're the cause of moving, which is likely the case). In either of those events, it will go back to returning to owner normally.

Is this inconsistent with the behavior your are obesrving?

Not sure if this was posted somewhere in the forum or not, but my Vani will "freeze" up after killing a monster. It just stands where it killed it for 2-3 seconds, before either starting to attack another monster or running back to me if there's nothing else to hit. Any idea what it could be? :x

Can you please take a tracert while it's freezing and post the traceai? Instructions for providing debug information is further up the thread.

Edited by DrAzzy, 30 December 2012 - 04:34 PM.

#235 TrulyLazy

TrulyLazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

Intended behavior is that if MoveSticky is on and MoveStickyFight is not, it will move to where you tell it, and just stand there.

If MoveStickyFight is on it will move to chase stuff, and then walk back to its spot (it'll act like the "center" of it's screen is there instead of where you're standing UNTIL you tell it to move somewhere else, or move outside of movebounds (be aware of MobileMoveBounds if your're the cause of moving, which is likely the case). In either of those events, it will go back to returning to owner normally.

Is this inconsistent with the behavior your are obesrving?

No, it doesn't appear to functioning for me as described. Using a fresh copy of verson 1.50 dev14, I set MoveSticky to on and left MoveStickyFight off. I summoned my homunculus in OD2 and told it to move somewhere (within 3-5 tiles away) while my geneticist is stationary. The homunculus immediately behaves as if MoveSticky is off (i.e. killing monsters/aggroing monsters, etc.).

#236 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:51 AM

Can you please take a tracert while it's freezing and post the traceai? Instructions for providing debug information is further up the thread.

AAIStartH.txt, TraceAI.txt, H_Extra.lua, H_Config.lua

I noticed today that rather instead of it freezing up after EVERY monster, it does it more often when it kills an aggro or monster that's moving.

#237 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

Disable ChaseSPPause option in configuration. It's pausing it's chase routine in order to wait for an SP regen tick.

This option was unintentionally on by default in dev 14.

Edited by DrAzzy, 02 January 2013 - 12:25 PM.

#238 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

Dev 15 is approaching.

Should fix route walk (this is the only part I haven't looked at yet), fix the default settings, add option to disable automatic style change (per meoryou2 request), and will include a complete rewrite of the failed skill cast detection, to help deal particularly with failed painkiller casts. This last part is still a work in progress, but I think it will also allow me to keep ASAP as an option for mist/slide centered on owner autocast, and also clarify some option descriptions in the GUI.

Is there anything I'm forgetting?

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 January 2013 - 08:00 AM.

#239 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

A few things come to mind (for the future).
  • UseIdleWalk (non Route) doesn't really work with IdleWalkSP if the homunculus uses Buffing skills continuously (Amistr Bulwark). It will slowly delete its SP because it keeps moving around. You'll have to take manual action (manually move it, standby on/off, vaporize/call, relog, change map, etc.) for it to start regenerating sp again.
  • Homunculus Tactics > Chase > Never doesn't work for me. I didn't want to use DoNotChase, but maybe I should.
  • Feature request/change: Homunculus Tactics > Rescue
  • Checkboxes with a weight modifier for every option instead of a dropdown list. You can choose who to protect and who has more priority for protection in case of multiple choices.
  • Add option to protect your friend's homunculus. This way people can stick together and protect each other better on tougher maps.

#240 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

A few things come to mind (for the future).

• UseIdleWalk (non Route) doesn't really work with IdleWalkSP if the homunculus uses Buffing skills continuously (Amistr Bulwark). It will slowly delete its SP because it keeps moving around. You'll have to take manual action (manually move it, standby on/off, vaporize/call, relog, change map, etc.) for it to start regenerating sp again.
Dur... of course. Easy fix, thanks.
  • Homunculus Tactics > Chase > Never doesn't work for me. I didn't want to use DoNotChase, but maybe I should.
Will investigate - was this consistent? What kind of homun, and what other tactics did you have set for it?
  • Feature request/change: Homunculus Tactics > Rescue
    • Checkboxes with a weight modifier for every option instead of a dropdown list. You can choose who to protect and who has more priority for protection in case of multiple choices. This will break config compatibility and require a dramatic rework of the tactics and rescue sections, this will not be in 1.50.

• Add option to protect your friend's homunculus. This way people can stick together and protect each other better on tougher maps. This is only possible if both accounts are on the same computer (so that the multi-account autofriending feature added recently can be used). Since the actor ID of a homunculus changes every time you change maps, there's no way to achieve proper friending without some way to communicate this ID. If they're on the same computer running from same RO folder, this is easy. But if they're not, this isn't practical. Some workarounds come to mind, but they'll all have a risk of killstealing other players, and none of them are appealing or graceful. I think there's still an option somewhere that makes it ignore KS protection on other homuns and mercenaries, which would be useful here... maybe called KSMercHomun ?

Edited by DrAzzy, 08 January 2013 - 12:00 PM.

#241 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

Possibly a bug Azzy.

I set the default tactic to use class_s skills only ( assuming this should use sonic claw on everything other than what is specifically defined in tactics ) and my eleanor won't skill attack at all. I know she is in fighter mode because she gains spheres from normal attacking. I also know that class_s works on a per tactic basis from testing it on the orc archers in OD2.

Something somewhere is over riding the sonic claw only when it is set as the default tactic. The only good news is that the caprice casting DOES stop like it is supposed to.

#242 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Possibly a bug Azzy.

I set the default tactic to use class_s skills only ( assuming this should use sonic claw on everything other than what is specifically defined in tactics ) and my eleanor won't skill attack at all. I know she is in fighter mode because she gains spheres from normal attacking. I also know that class_s works on a per tactic basis from testing it on the orc archers in OD2.

Something somewhere is over riding the sonic claw only when it is set as the default tactic. The only good news is that the caprice casting DOES stop like it is supposed to.

Please post all your configuration files, plus the monsters that you were fighting.

#243 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

Spoiler

That should be the only things I have changed at all, and that was through the GUI, only changed by selecting class_s under the default tactic. It wasn't sonic clawing at all in nogg2 or the TI maps on banshees / mimings ETC.

#244 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

I will attempt to reproduce this behavior Need this info:

please open the data folder in the USER_AI folder.

There will be a file called H_#########Timeouts.lua, where the ######### is the account number of the account that the character you encountered this problem on (if you look up your account on ROPD, it's the big number in the URL)

Please post the contents of that file.

Edited by DrAzzy, 08 January 2013 - 08:01 PM.

#245 Ranizer

Ranizer

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:51 AM

Azzy, i have bug with ur AI
None of the types of homunculus does not want to attack, use skills, and even when he is beaten, just standing and watching. Other AI work, but not one of them is set up so well, and therefore does not suit me. Can u help? :)

"AzzyAI (hom) version 1.50 beta
Config: Default
Time: 01/09/13 16:39:40
Lua Version:Lua 5.1
started successfully.
This AI is installed properly"

I test AzzyAi more, and see that lvl6 spear mercenari used his two hand quicken, but don't want do smth like hom :(

Edited by Ranizer, 09 January 2013 - 05:39 AM.

#246 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

Azzy, i have bug with ur AI
None of the types of homunculus does not want to attack, use skills, and even when he is beaten, just standing and watching. Other AI work, but not one of them is set up so well, and therefore does not suit me. Can u help? :)

"AzzyAI (hom) version 1.50 beta
Config: Default
Time: 01/09/13 16:39:40
Lua Version:Lua 5.1
started successfully.
This AI is installed properly"

I test AzzyAi more, and see that lvl6 spear mercenari used his two hand quicken, but don't want do smth like hom :(

Are you trying to use it on an illegal private server? This is not supported because they assign ID's in different patterns and this breaks code involved in identifying types of actors - this results in the homun/merc not realizing that it can attack monsters.

#247 Ranizer

Ranizer

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

U right :< Just can't stand x1 rates of rRO :( Sorry :)

but maybe it can be solved as anything? ;)

#248 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

Timeouts.lua:

Spoiler

#249 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

Timeouts.lua:

Spoiler

Homun thinks it's in grappler mode. The management of eleanor grappler mode assumes that StyleChange cast failures will always be detected, and style change iwll never be hand cast (the AI cannot detect when self/ground targeted skills are used by the owner).

The real problem here is that there's no way for the homun to figure out what mode it's in, and contrary to statements by the developers, it does not always go back to fighter mode, so we need to remember it's state between resummons. Hence recording it in timeout file.

This should be fixable by changing that to 0, or by commanding it to use sonic claw once manually (at which point it will style change to bring it to what it thinks is fighter mode, then fail to use sonic claw), then manually style change to get it back into grappler mode.

I just don't know what correct behavior here is, because the API provided by gravity falls so far short of what is needed to handle this mode switching.

How would you do it if: You couldn't count spheres, you couldn't check mode, you couldn't detect when owner manually cast style change, and you couldn't reliably detect failed casts of sonic claw...?

Say, are there any other skills that Eleanor has that have any cast time at all?

Edited by DrAzzy, 09 January 2013 - 12:23 PM.

#250 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

Ahh, I see.

And yes, tinder breaker has a short cast time. Tinder breaker and style change are the only skills that have a cast time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users