AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes - Page 16 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
520 replies to this topic

#376 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:29 PM

Is there any way to make the homun 100% passive? I've enabled super passive, aggro HP to 100, turned off all S skills, turned on Do Not Chase, turned off use attack skill, but it just won't be fully passive. At this point it will caprice / melee things that are attacking me and if I make my Eira use Silent Breeze she'll immediately start melee attacking the monster after if they're aggro on her. Is there just a setting I'm missing?

Edit: I downloaded the latest build and it has stopped using Caprice. The only issue now is that it starts melee attacking after using Silent Breeze on an enemy. This only occurs if the Eira is right next to the target.

Edited by Sapphic, 06 April 2013 - 12:36 PM.

#377 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:26 PM

Is there any way to make the homun 100% passive? I've enabled super passive, aggro HP to 100, turned off all S skills, turned on Do Not Chase, turned off use attack skill, but it just won't be fully passive. At this point it will caprice / melee things that are attacking me and if I make my Eira use Silent Breeze she'll immediately start melee attacking the monster after if they're aggro on her. Is there just a setting I'm missing?

Edit: I downloaded the latest build and it has stopped using Caprice. The only issue now is that it starts melee attacking after using Silent Breeze on an enemy. This only occurs if the Eira is right next to the target.

Because you've commanded it to attack that target, by telling it to use an offensive skill against a target.

I'll have to think about what the right way to handle that is. At present, my intent was for SuperPassive to allow the user to manually command it to attack. But I can see why you'd want it to not attack when commanding it to use debuff, rather than damage skills. Fixing this is surprisingly hard, actually, since commanding it to use a skill against an enemy runs it through CHASE_ST and ATTACK_ST, only with a skill selected...

I think people go to those servers to avoid paying anyone money :P

And I give users of those servers precisely what they paid for.

Edited by DrAzzy, 06 April 2013 - 04:27 PM.

#378 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

Well I guess I can just SB from afar since that seems to make her not react. I hope there's a fix at some point, but if not it's not too bad!

#379 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

Well I guess I can just SB from afar since that seems to make her not react. I hope there's a fix at some point, but if not it's not too bad!

Fixed, turns out I had the infrastructure in place to do it easily.

Does this work as you expect? http://www.drazzy.co...0Final%20RC.zip

Edited by DrAzzy, 08 April 2013 - 10:26 PM.

#380 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:57 AM

Alrighty, a little weirdness video and log files on their way to this post, I even got a big nil looking error for the trace AI while while I was doing it, wasn't sure if this was something we labeled as fixed or not so I thought I'd record it just in case it was a bit different.

http://youtu.be/GdXuqcq4Hfs

also managed to track down using Caprise when only Legion and Needle are ment to be cast, just making the video and traceai now

http://youtu.be/99W5epLOLRU

at first glace it looks like she only uses it when out of range for Needle, this is not actually the case, you can see an example of her using it in close quarters well in range for needle at the end of the video

noticing she isn't using legion while on "do not chase" unless something is next to her, I'll look into that a bit more, as it has been proven to have a substantially longer range that that,

I did see something positive though, the legion once ran almost an entire additional screen length off of my screen to kill something so well out of the boundries of the AI for the pets not receiving commands and they didn't stop attacking, does that mean the AI controlling the Vespa's is completely server side? :p_omg:

Edited by deanoreadman3, 10 April 2013 - 07:22 AM.

#381 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

Looks like a change in behavior of the client or homun AI API, probably due to the balance patch. Usually the game skips making all those calls while the homun casts painkiller:

04/10/13 16:48:54 (3620206) H0 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 141 motion 0
04/10/13 16:48:54 (3620346) H0 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 140 motion 8
04/10/13 16:48:54 (3620486) H0 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 140 motion 8
04/10/13 16:48:54 (3620627) H0 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 141 motion 8
04/10/13 16:48:54 (3620767) H0 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 140 motion 8
04/10/13 16:48:55 (3620908) H0 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 141 motion 8
04/10/13 16:48:55 (3621048) H0 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 140 motion 8
04/10/13 16:48:55 (3621188) H0 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 140 motion 8
04/10/13 16:48:55 (3621329) H0 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 141 motion 8
04/10/13 16:48:55 (3621469) H0 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 140 motion 0
04/10/13 16:48:57 (3623279) H0 Missed AI calls. Previous AI call was -1810 ms ago
04/10/13 16:48:57 (3623294) H0 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 1825 motion 0

But now, sometimes we instead see this:

04/10/13 16:51:01 (3747534) H102 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 141 motion 8
04/10/13 16:51:01 (3747674) H102 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 140 motion 8
04/10/13 16:51:02 (3747830) H102 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 156 motion 8
04/10/13 16:51:02 (3747970) H102 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 140 motion 8
04/10/13 16:51:02 (3748111) H102 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 141 motion 8
04/10/13 16:51:02 (3748251) H102 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 140 motion 8
04/10/13 16:51:02 (3748392) H102 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 141 motion 8
04/10/13 16:51:02 (3748532) H102 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 140 motion 8
04/10/13 16:51:02 (3748672) H102 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 140 motion 0
04/10/13 16:51:03 (3748906) H102 Skillfail Watcher active: Painkiller (8021) level 5mode12delay 234 motion 1

Note that here the delay is 234ms instead of ~1800, and it's showing the move motion...

Whats strange is that the behavior is not consistent; for example, I was not encountering this while using my sera to solo malangdo culvert.

I see what's going on with caprice, i'll have a fix ready for that soon. There are a few other bugs related to new tactics. The attack while chasing routine is missing the checks for a bunch of new skillclass tactics, including the new minion ones.

Edited by DrAzzy, 10 April 2013 - 07:31 AM.

#382 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

woops I edited my other post to be bigger because I didn't realise you would reply so quick, lots of extra data in the expanded post, pronter loop video I used the Sit command for my character in order to produce the bug more effectively and she currently had the "when sitting sit two squares east of me" mode turned on , I think with this set on and her trying to painkiller from one square north east of me that this is the entire problem?

EDIT: I can now say with certainty that she is considering Call Legion a 1 cell ranged attack whilst on "do not chase" which is kinda unwanted in a situation where i'd like her to use P.Needle and Summon Legion from the back whilst I tank the mob. while on "chase always" she uses it as intended casting it from any range and then moving into melee to attack and use skills, which is great for something she can flee for using PNeedle+Legion

Edited by deanoreadman3, 10 April 2013 - 07:31 AM.

#383 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:35 AM

EDIT: I can now say with certainty that she is considering Call Legion a 1 cell ranged attack whilst on "do not chase" which is kinda unwanted in a situation where i'd like her to use P.Needle and Summon Legion from the back whilst I tank the mob. while on "chase always" she uses it as intended casting it from any range and then moving into melee to attack and use skills, which is great for something she can flee for using PNeedle+Legion

Red herring. Without closing to melee range to move from CHASE_ST to ATTACK_ST the new tactic is not recognized at all. The range is being treated correctly, it's just not using the new tactic at all times.

#384 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:38 AM

Whilst you are here, anything new you want me to check out? or just keep playing around with the version that I have? I can't remember if I mentioned whilst I only have a Sera sure, but I can test out anything that is general and applies to all homunculus too.

Very curious to see if legion is controlled client side or server side :P

Just to discuss further, the accidental caprice thing is kinda helpful in some places (and a tactic with use all skills + legion might be cool) in places where we know with certainty the mobs are shadow its a very large waste of precious SP

Edited by deanoreadman3, 10 April 2013 - 07:43 AM.

#385 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:45 AM

I wish legion was controlled client side!

But no, it's server side.

Did you see the latest version for testing, posted above?

Also, have you read through the new documentation? I had to merge two versions of the docs by hand - which is always prone to error, so it'd be good to have another set of eyes looking over it to make sure it matches reality.

At this point, we're just looking for bug fixes. No new features are being implemented.

#386 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:50 AM

I know that a while ago we got permissions to change mental strength for lifs and blood lust for sheeps (at least I believe this was an Iro exclusive change?) I wonder if we can get the same sort of thing for Legion, although obviously that might not function at all :P If we did have them client controlled and it was all functional it wouldn't exactly be game breaking in any way, they'd still only do what they were suppose to be doing anyway without breaking, So it wouldn't be a unreasonable request at all.

I didn't try the version above as I was unsure if it included everything or just a slight modification of the version in the first post, which I'm unsure if was updated, I'll download it now and give it a go. I'll also look at the documentation too when I'm not playing to give it my full attention :P

EDIT: under version history you have "Investigate possible issue with level 9 sword mercenary - cannot reproduce." this may sound a little petty but is not finding evidence of something and not changing anything really a change to be logged? :P It seems a little like a 'to do list' left over rather than a change :) just seemed a little inconsistent with your changes that are actually changes

Edited by deanoreadman3, 10 April 2013 - 09:04 AM.

#387 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:32 AM

The change to make call legion bugs client controlled is HUGE. It would require major changes to the server and client executables. We do not, and never have, had the ability to do either of those things. All the GMs can change are data files.

The changes made on iRO to bloodlust and mental charge were simply involved moving a number from one field to another in whatever file stores skill delays (moved from global delay to skill specific cooldown). And in any case, the changes were supposed to be in anyway, they just weren't included in the update from kRO for some reason.

The version a few posts up is a new version - you and Sapphic have been told to try out the RCs, since you've been the ones who found the bugs (Sapphic's issue has been fixed). I'll have a build to fix those two problems you've been experiencing shortly.

Yeah, that entry should be removed from the docs. As you suspected, the changelog often starts as a to-do list.

And yeah - my main fear with the docs is that new stuff isn't documented, or that the documentation doesn't match reality.

#388 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

Currently in the formatting you have multiple different ways of referring to the (nouns?) Player, User and so on and the Homunculus gets both short hand and full spelling and quite randomly gets capitalization and lower case, also the Homunculus S sometimes has a full stop after it and othertimes does not, not even at the end of a sentence, but as part of a abbreviation I think :) also sometimes there is terminology that I do not beleive people really use and so may not understand what you are talking about, Anti-mob skill sounds fine, but I think AoE skills is probably the more used expression.

you can hopefully use CTRL-F to find most of these lines.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full support for Homunculus S system

Full support for the Homunculus S system

makes it a sentence :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offensive skills for homun and homun S, including debuffs

Offensive skills for Homunculus,Homunculus S and Mercenaries including Debuffs

removed intermittent shorthand. not sure if you really need to state Homunculus S in there, it certainly isn't stated anywhere else and looks a little out of place if you ask me, and its not like you are competing with anyone else with your AI where you need to say "mine has it and other AI do not" or anything like that

Anti-mob skills depending on number of targets (configurable)

AoE skills that can be activated based on Mob size

more circulated terminology.

Self-buff skills – will not try to recast buffs incorrectly after teleport
Provoke / Painkiller / Sacrifice on owner

Buff skills like Provoke, Painkiller, Sacrifice on Owner
Intelligent skill re-usage - Will never re-cast a Buff early after having teleported or changed screen.

just wasn't feeling either sentence.

Healing skills, on owner and self (for chaotic blessings)

Healing skills, on Owner and Homunculus (Vanilmirth, Eira)

need the facts checked at the end, but I liked this better as chaotic blessings might not be too meaningful for someone perhaps reading the documentation before deciding to make a Alchemist based class.

Castling – to get monsters off owner, or even to move around the map

Supportive skills like Amistr's Castling and Lif's Urgent Escape

I think routewalking with castling deserves its own section really as you can (could?) use routes to follow your Mercenary too, obviously as that isn't a skill though it wouldn't get into the 'Automatically use skills' section

Mercenary and Homun automatically friended if both out at once

Mercenary and Homunculus automatically work together when used together

removed shorthand, rest of the sentence can go either way

Cross and Circle motions when friending, like MirAI

When adding players performs a circle motion and when removing players a cross motion

should circle and cross be capitolized? I have no idea, but I do think that its safe to remove reference to a (dead?) other AI, at worst people might go and check it out and make topics about MirAI and why doesn't this and that work about it, bleh. My sentence seems like it doesn't clarify, but as its under the sub heading it makes sense in context, I didn't want to make the sentence any longer as I thought it might have trouble fiting in with the visual formatting you have with the bullet points centered, but if you shift that all to the left a little a larget sentence would fit. also It didn't seem like a sentence so i fleshed it out a little

Merc/homun autofriending not broken with multiple accounts

Mercenary and Homunculus automatical friending across unlimited Accounts

I don't think a feature sentence should start with describing how something isn't broken, I just don't feel that something positive should be described as "not negative!" like that, and honestly, your AI isn't really competeing with anyone per se. I don't think it needs to be worded like "mine isn't broken LIKE THAT OTHER GUYS!" if you understand what I mean. As an account is a object I added a capitol letter

Buff timers not confused by using multiple accounts

Fully Tracks timers across all Accounts

again I think this sentence flys in as a negative, and is a little redundant because if it didn't it would just be a bug, rather than it being a feature, as I didn't want to sound like I was being mean I wrote a sentence how I would have wrote it if I did decide to still include it.

Framework for supporting different configurations for different accounts.

Framework for supporting different configurations for different Accounts

I just added a capitol letter to accounts and took away the full stop, this is the only sentence / bullter point thingy here that has a full stop, they either all need it (which I didn't do) or none of them should have it like I did in my version of the sentence.

Idle walk – have your merc or homun roam around you when there’s nothing else for it to do.

Idle funcionality – have your Mercenary and/or Homunculus pattern orbit you to atract new mobs.

another negative sounding one in my opinion, the way you describe it makes it sound a little useless, when it was always designed (in that other AI :P) to do something with a use

Sniping – homunculus can use attack skills on a different monster than it’s currently fighting, to
avoid wasting sp on a monster that’s already half dead, or to aggro monsters.

Sniping – Homunculus and Mercenaries* can use attack skills on a different Mob to the one that it’s currently fighting, to either avoid wasting SP on a Mob that’s already half dead, or to aggro new Mobs.

Whilst I like monster I don't ever see anyone using it as a term, people ( Imo ) use mob for both a group of monsters or a single monster, still I capitolized Homunculus and expanded some sentences that seemed a little like shorthand and Mercenary's can also use Sniping and really the feature ought to belong to them too if you are going to feature it :D I added the asterisk as i'm sure the Merc needs the Homunculus to 'see' the monster for it for this to work and you'll want to mention that somewhere of course. dropped the word 'or' as both of them can do it simultaniously rather than excusively

Tanking – have the merc or homun tank for you or another player, or to mob for its own AoE.

Tanking – have the Mercenary and Homunculus tank for you, itself or another player. Useful to AoE.

added capitols, removed shorthand, made the sentence a little less clunky (imo) :P added full stop, dropped the word 'or' as both of them can do it simultaniously rather than excusively

Dance Attack – homunculi (but not mercenaries) can attack slightly faster by “dancing”

Dance Attack – Homunculi (but not Mercenaries) can attack significantly faster by moving whilst attacking at the cost of SP regeneration.

This sentence attempts to describe dancing by likening it to....dancing! :P and I felt that it under sold the function, it can be one heck of alot of a diffrence, also contains a neat warning that might stop a new thread or two on the forums about SP usage / recovery. added full stop

Kiting – merc or homun can run away from attacking monsters

Kiting – Mercenary and Homunculus can run away from attacking Mobs with adjustable parameters.

Capitols, Shorthand, Full stop, removed word Monsters, dropped the word 'or' as both of them can do it simultaniously rather than excusively

Rescue – merc or homun can drop current targets to defend you or friends
Rescue – Mercenary and Homunculus can drop current targets to defend You, Friends or Itself.

Capitols (not sure on the ones for you friend and itself) , Shorthand, Full stop, dropped the word 'or' as both of them can do it simultaniously rather than excusively

Optional auto-shutdown feature (homun only) to exit client if DB’ed monsters show up.
Optional auto-shutdown feature (Homunculus only) can be configured to exit Ragnarok Online automatically if Dead Branch or Bloody Branch Mob appears.

I need to learn where this option is, Bee killed me in OD2 while I was writing this for you :)

Well thats page one, I was really looking for actual errors instead of Grammer-like stuff, but basically I found none, page one is error free! page two coming after I've been to sleep and actually played a little more instead of type type typing! :P

Edit: added the separator lines, hope they don't look like crap on a phone or anything, as I don't know how to do the proper editing separator lines D:

Edited by deanoreadman3, 10 April 2013 - 06:09 PM.

#389 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

* Corrected issue with new skill tactics not being handled while chasing
* Corrected issue with AoEFixedLevel not being honored while chasing
* Corrected issue with UseHomunSSkillAttack and UseHomunSSkillChase not being honored in all cases.
* Tightened code involved in skill failure detection to hopefully do a better job of dealing with the inconsistent responses of the server and/or API.

I'll post a patched version later today - I had to work with some deeply nested if/then statements, so I want to check that I didn't miss closing an if/then or something.

I've updated the docs with some of those changes - I'm much more concerned with technical accuracy than grammar here.
Homunuculus is not a proper noun, and should not be capitalized, mass find/replace on homun and merc to remove shorthand has been done (keep your eyes out for problems caused by this).

Dance attack does NOT result in attacking "significantly" faster. The improvement is very small in renewal. It frustrates me how many people I see using this feature on filirs and vanis that would be getting 20-40% more exp/hr if the idiot owners would turn off dance attack

Latest doc version at (yes, I know the file is bloated - I converted it with word instead of using civilized software, and latest changes aren't in changelog yet)
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/IhQbzH50ee/

Edited by DrAzzy, 12 April 2013 - 11:36 AM.

#390 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

http://www.drazzy.co...Final%20RC2.zip

Latest version. Amazingly, the code loaded first try.

Edited by DrAzzy, 13 April 2013 - 12:50 AM.

#391 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

I'll be all over this again when it's Monday, weekends have become crazy busy since a work-during-the-weekday friend started playing.

#392 rolooter

rolooter

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

Thanks for the update, i just want to report this one using RC2

Posted Image

Edited by rolooter, 13 April 2013 - 06:14 PM.

#393 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

Thanks, forgot to bring along some critical code when i copied the skill tactics code from attack to chase. Not sure how my smoke test didn't catch that.

Replace AI_main.lua with this version and it should fix it.
http://drazzy.com/ai...dev/AI_main.lua

Edited by DrAzzy, 13 April 2013 - 07:11 PM.

#394 rolooter

rolooter

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

Downloaded and replaced the AI_main.lua but

Posted Image

Edited by rolooter, 13 April 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#395 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

Fixed -

http://drazzy.com/ai...dev/AI_main.lua (same url, new file)

#396 rolooter

rolooter

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

Thanks, im using it right now and wow it attacks faster now :rice:

#397 neko09

neko09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:55 AM

Hello! Just wanna ask how to make the configuration work? I mean, I wanna make it "idlewalk" but it doesn't? Sorry for the newb question I'm new at using this. TY!

#398 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

Idlewalk should work.

It won't idlewalk when SP is low (configured by IdleWalkSP option), since homuns dont regen SP while moving, and most players want their homun to regen SP.

Also, I hate to ask this - but do you know that the AI is installed and working in general? Like, it uses skills on monsters, and changes made in the Configuration Tool are being saved correctly? (if RO is in program files, UAC may interfere with this).

#399 neko09

neko09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:40 AM

Idlewalk should work.

It won't idlewalk when SP is low (configured by IdleWalkSP option), since homuns dont regen SP while moving, and most players want their homun to regen SP.

Also, I hate to ask this - but do you know that the AI is installed and working in general? Like, it uses skills on monsters, and changes made in the Configuration Tool are being saved correctly? (if RO is in program files, UAC may interfere with this).

Oh, you mean, when I edit the options it will work after I save it (and restart client)?
I saw this other homunc that stands away from its owner (after killing it doesn't return to owner's side). Is it the idlewalk option that's doing this? >.<
Thanks again!

Edited by neko09, 15 April 2013 - 12:41 AM.

#400 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:01 AM

Oh, you mean, when I edit the options it will work after I save it (and restart client)? Yes - not this option specifically, but in general - I want to make sure we don't have some other issue that's preventing it from seeing that

I saw this other homunc that stands away from its owner (after killing it doesn't return to owner's side). Is it the idlewalk option that's doing this? >.<
Thanks again!

No. IdleWalk makes it walk in patterns around you when it's at full SP and has nothing else to do.

My AI will always return to it's owner's side (within FollowStayBack cells of the owner) after its' done killing unless you're using StickyMove (see documentation).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users