AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes - Page 18 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
520 replies to this topic

#426 Castello

Castello

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

I just saw the post, I'll be away until saturday
but i'll test it when I'm back

#427 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

I just saw the post, I'll be away until saturday
but i'll test it when I'm back

Copy that.

I think i've found two possible holes in the logic around skill failure detection. I'll try to do a basic functionality check on the fixed version tonight then I can post that for you and Sapphic to pound on tomorrow. Tonight's a busy night, though, I've got a tournament to go to, so I may not have that posted until tomorrow.

I so wish the developers would just pick one way for skills to behave from the homun's perspective, but that appears to be too much to ask.

#428 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

Hey Azzy,
I'm wondering why my Eira can't auto-cast Overboost.
I tried setting UseEiraOverdBoost to ASAP, but when I AFK in OD2, it never casts it even when it has enough SP.
I tried setting it to Berserk mode and let it go into Berserk but it still doesn't cast it. Idle and the other options do the same.
I do have Overboost lv5. hmm

Edited by michaeleeli, 26 April 2013 - 04:06 PM.

#429 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

The hell?

Setting UseEiraOveredBoost to ASAP or IDLE definitely should work. Are you using the latest version (the RC a few pages back)?

There were some problems with certain buff settings not being saved by the config program that were only caught recently.

#430 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:33 AM

It still works for me, maybe the version is too old?

#431 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

New build.

* Corrected issue where sniping would not respect TACT_SKILLCLASS when using less common skill class tactics.
* Tightened code involved in skill failure detection to hopefully do a better job of dealing with the inconsistent responses of the server and/or API part 2
* Corrected issue where AutoMobMode would effect sniping behavior
* Fixed loading of AutoMobCount in config tool
I added some logging to mobcounting too - if you have mob-counting issues, turn on mobcount logging and send me AAI_MOBCOUNT after reproducing the problem. Enable it by adding the line
LogEnable["AAI_MOBCOUNT"]=1
to H_Extra

http://www.drazzy.co...Final%20RC6.zip

Edited by DrAzzy, 27 April 2013 - 02:36 AM.

#432 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:07 PM

Woohoo! Thanks for the fixes. I 150ed my Eira, but my Dieter will hopefully have lava slide soon to make use of everything ;D!!

#433 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

Did it fix the problems you experienced on your Eira?

As i said, I was never able to reproduce the issue AutoMobMode set to passive counting aggro monsters

#434 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

Yay it fixed my problem, thanks.
Gah I was leveling like 1.5 levels per night but today someone just stood right next to me so I gained only 50% exp -.- grrrrrrr
I'm still not sure if I should enable Overboost while afk'ing, it certainly helps but... I went amstir base so my 1173 SP is crap, allows me to do xeno slasher every ~15sec or so.

Edited by michaeleeli, 27 April 2013 - 04:26 PM.

#435 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Reason you're having SP problems is that homun doesn't regen SP while moving. Try playing with ChaseSPPause system (watch it carefully at first though, there is no mechanism to keep you from shooting yourself in the foot with it)

Not sure whether OB justifies the SP cost.

Edited by DrAzzy, 27 April 2013 - 07:06 PM.

#436 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:19 AM

Ahh I'll get to testing it when I can... kinda hard now when there's a billion genetics everywhere.

OB is good when your Eira can't Xeno cause the skels die quick and the Zens move around way too much. So I would say currently with so many people in OD2, it'd be good to have on. If you were alone in your spot with mobs of stuff running around, then I'd say turn it off. Xeno is cool and all, but the fact that it's a ground target is horrible.

#437 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

I'm not sure if this is a problem with Dance Attack or OD2, but it makes me lag REALLY hard and then it doesn't even attack properly and just gets me killed.

#438 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

Check sizes of the AAI_*.log files in RO folder, see if any of them are gigantic.

AI lagging the client usually happens because it's logging tons of errors.

#439 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

AAI_Error is 885 mb lol! Should I just delete em? Skill fail is at 17 mb.

Also for some reason sometimes the mercenary likes to rapidly hug the left wall area lol.

Edited by Sapphic, 30 April 2013 - 12:04 AM.

#440 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:02 AM

delete both those logs, then reproduce the problem and post the contents of the freshly generated (and now small-enough-to-manage) logs here.

I suspect that the log is filling up with one or two errors repeated a millions of times.

#441 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

Okay this keeps happening in AAI_Error. The lag comes back real quick lol
04/30/13 15:35:19 H0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
04/30/13 15:35:19 H0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 5 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
04/30/13 15:35:19 M0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
04/30/13 15:35:19 M0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 5 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
04/30/13 15:35:19 H0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
04/30/13 15:35:19 H0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 5 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
04/30/13 15:35:19 M0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
etc etc

#442 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

-_- hell

God forbid they give us a way to get the call stack!

The bastards have blocked all the debug functions. I would seriously kill a man for a way to get the call stack so I could see which of the hundreds of places I call GetSkillInfo() this error is coming from. I've already spent hours on the skill info 4/5 errors, I have no idea which function is calling this, because it;s like, the most commonly called function in all of AzzyAI....

And there's no way to figure out what function called it with invalid arguments.

Edited by DrAzzy, 30 April 2013 - 11:38 PM.

#443 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

:( Dance attack was working fine until like 3 days ago? I thought the od2 server was getting ddosed lol.

Uh wow okay I have dance attack off and I'm still getting the errors. My homu is just standing there cause the spawn is dead. I have no idea what's erroring it.

I keep having to delete the AAI_error file lmao it gets to several mb pretty quick.

Edited by Sapphic, 02 May 2013 - 03:26 PM.

#444 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

Hey, still around. I've just been making use of the EXP event I did manage to make something though while I was waiting for a TI group to form, its not finished yet and if you want to add me into the special thanks in the credits you can list me as Dean Readman :P

http://www.mediafire...97zef6c64bdlxtl

Main highlights are:
  • Removed the short hand (some short hand names were not even starting with the same letter as full name alphabetically)
  • Added More recent MvPs (most BB monsters left over seem to be Queen Scaraba who was not on the list)
  • Sorted by Levels instead of Aphabetical to make future updates and missing entries easyer (Level 160 and 175 updates will be easy to add on the end instead of finding the alphabetical place)
Things left to do: (I'll do them ofcourse)
  • More dangerous mobs
  • Find out if Pet ID's are the same as Monster ID's, I think a Arch Bishop Quest Valkyrie was disconnecting me in the Eden group but I'll test with an Incubus Pet on my other account
  • Add Pet Section for people to Comment In/Out if necessary
  • Double Check Ordering Level > Alphabetical
Quick question though, used the EXP event to make a Pure Potion Creation BioChemist on another account that isnt VIP and I planned to use Mercs to get the job levels, she's level 45/3 with a Level 98 Vani pet which I assume is pretty typical and I wanted to use Mt. Mjolnir 07 which is Beetle King, Flora and Savage In order to grind Merc rep with a low level Archer Merc, the mobs are in the right Level range for my Chemist to get full EXP the Idea was for the Merc to kill the Flora solo with the Homunculus set to ignore them (easy, safe full Job EXP) and then for the Homunculus to Initiate on the Beetles and Savage's and for my low level Bow Merc to join in on these two non-immobile mobs (that would obliterate her if she attacked first) once they have been agro'd.

Now to do all of this I needed to set up tactics and I was always under the impression that the Homunculus could feed Monster ID Data directly to the Merc while the game was running thereby enabling it to use tactics so I set it up like this:
  • Homunculus to Ignore the Flora (ID 1575)
  • Merc to kill the Flora (Easy Target full Job EXP) (Detect Plants off)
  • Homunculus Default Tactics on Savage / Beetle King (no need for specifics, works fine)
  • Merc set to Ignore Savage / Beetle King but also to Rescue Owner's Homunculus (Didn't Work)
  • Merc set to React Low Savage / Beetle King but also to Rescue Owner's Homunculus (Didn't Work)
So does the Homunculus not feed data about the monsters on screen to the Mercenary? Or is it more likely that I am just doing something wrong? I do see the huge red letter warning saying "Warning: In order for non-default tactics to work, you must have a valid MobID file." but because I thought it was a little different when you had a Homunculus out at the same time... ect ect :P

EDIT: I was reading the above posts and I checked the file size of my AAI_ERROR file and its 700mb big, holy cow. I'm not sure if you remember but I deleted this file very recently because it was too big and now its this big again :P My computer almost crashed opening this thing and I have a i7-3770K overclocked to 4.6ghz per core with Hyper threading enabled and 16gb of Ram D: I've mostly been running RC4 of the AI this week up until 10 minutes ago, I'll delete and see how fast it accumulates again

EDIT2: Yeah, that 700mb AAI_ERROR never opened, had to close the not responding program D:

EDIT3: seemed quite prudent to start reading up about MobID file creation just in case you gave me the bad news, and all I can find in the documentation is "see the separate documentation on how to make a MobID file" and umm.. well I don't think I can find this extra documentation about it. there isnt a commented out line in the Mob_ID.lua nor is there anything else in the folder that looks like any info on the process

EDIT4: set my Mercs Default tactics to Ignore all mobs but to also Rescue Owner's Homunculus and I basically got the effect I wanted on Savages and Beetle Kings but I did notice something odd, When Vani used Caprice on a Savage and got Cold Bolt, Fire Bolt or Lightning Bolt the Merc would join in and they would both be attacking, all good.

BUT when Caprice was Earth Spike and therefore missing the Merc would start shooting because she obviously can't tell that the spell missed and then the weird thing is the Homunculus would then completely disengage from combat leaving the Merc completely on its own like it had realized it was kill stealing from another player. So the diffrence between the two situations is that the Merc landed the first attack that actually hit the monster instead of missing, this same things happens if the first attack of the homunculus is the 5% chance it has to miss

Why does it do that? I thought the option AssumeHomun when set to true was the option that you created to make them work together (both the Homunculus and Merc are set to this), Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? If i'm doing something wrong then I think the defaults might be a little off as current documentation says "Mercenary and homunculus automatically friended if both out at once" but like I say the Homunculus doesn't seem to care much for my Mercs well being by default :P

EDIT5: started a new AAI_ERROR its almost 1mb big and i've only had it running for 6 minutes or so to try and get my Merc doing what I wanted in the above edits, file size is snowballing fast. The entire thing is repeats of the below example, is there anything I can do to help?

05/03/13 03:37:40 H0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 H0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 5 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 M0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 M0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 5 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 H0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 H0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 5 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 M0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 M0 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 5 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 H1 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 H1 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 5 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 M1 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 M1 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 5 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 H1 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 H1 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 5 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 M1 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:40 M1 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 5 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:41 H1 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 4 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by
05/03/13 03:37:41 H1 GetSkillInfo(): No skill info type 5 found for this skill No Skill (0) level 0 called by

Edited by deanoreadman3, 02 May 2013 - 06:02 PM.

#445 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:28 AM

Okay, I think I've fixed the logging issue - I had some statements that were only valid in certain circumstances on the wrong side of the conditional. Since it makes debugging anything else hopeless because of the debug spam, here's a fix (I'm at work so I can't upload to drazzy.com)

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/w7krp4IZdN/

Replace RC6 AI_Main.lua with that one. I encourage all users to make this fix - Sapphic, you too, since the flood of spam from this bug is likely hiding any extra spam that's coming out in dance mode.

With AssumeHomun true, the homun and merc absolutely should be helping eachother.... are the ID's being saved in the USER_AI/data folder? There should be an M_(your acc number).txt and H_(your acc number).txt for an acct that you've used merc and homun on.

Thanks for the updated avoidlist :-)

AzzyAI does not have a way for the homun to provide mobid info to merc in real time - the only way to pass data between merc and homun is via files, and constantly updating a file could cause performance problems (as noted above with log files).

Edited by DrAzzy, 03 May 2013 - 06:32 AM.

#446 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:27 AM

Okay, I think I've fixed the logging issue - I had some statements that were only valid in certain circumstances on the wrong side of the conditional. Since it makes debugging anything else hopeless because of the debug spam, here's a fix (I'm at work so I can't upload to drazzy.com)

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/w7krp4IZdN/

Replace RC6 AI_Main.lua with that one. I encourage all users to make this fix - Sapphic, you too, since the flood of spam from this bug is likely hiding any extra spam that's coming out in dance mode.

Installed this, Nuked old Error files and giving it a try after posting

With AssumeHomun true, the homun and merc absolutely should be helping eachother.... are the ID's being saved in the USER_AI/data folder? There should be an M_(your acc number).txt and H_(your acc number).txt for an acct that you've used merc and homun on.

yeah, they are there. I'll make a video of the behavior as I have a 1 in 4 chance of getting Earth Spike so it isnt a difficult task

Thanks for the updated avoidlist :-)

You are welcome, sick of that Queen Scaraba jumping me, I was quite disapointed that 99% of the people that are DB'ing and BB'ing me are actually Genetics who seem to have a sentimental value for a particular spot and are willing to kill people for it rather than share. I think this is a side effect of Genetics becoming the all round best MvPer now that they can take ghosts and only one server for all of us! :o

AzzyAI does not have a way for the homun to provide mobid info to merc in real time - the only way to pass data between merc and homun is via files, and constantly updating a file could cause performance problems (as noted above with log files).

I didn't actually notice any performance problems while it was writting the AAI_Error file, only when I tried to open it later :P I'd love to try testing constantly updating a file to test the impact on my PC. Let me at it! :P I still honestly cannot find a way to turn on Mob_ID writing in any form

Edit 1: Slight revelation, what matters is not if Caprice hits or not, its if the monster reaches and attacks the Homunculus in melee before the merc takes a shot at the monster.

Example: Caprise used and hits, Monster and Homunculus start moving towards each other if they meet before the merc shot lands the Homunculus and Merc both attack the monster and all if well but If the Merc gets a shot off before the Monster and Homunculus colide in melee the Homunculus completely disregards that monster (kill stealing rules?) no longer moves towards that target and goes after anything else on screen.

Here is the video, showing behavior. Note this could still be me doing something stupid here :P

http://youtu.be/S-GBV0pntZw

Edited by deanoreadman3, 03 May 2013 - 07:53 AM.

#447 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:53 AM

MobID writing was never done by AzzyAI itself, there was another custom AI I wrote way back in like 2008 or 2009 that would do nothing but write a MobID file. I've been regretting the MobID thing ever since, because people keep expecting me to support it x_x - when I first did it, I thought i'd be able to generate the files a priori. But that turned out to be impossible, but it's stuck around. I always found it to be too much work to generate the files. It's just a list of
MobID[actorid]=monster type ID

I think the test AI did something like

for i,v in ipairs(GetActors()) do
if v > MagicNumber and v < MagicNumber2 then
MobID[v]=GetV(V_HOMUNTYPE,v)
end
end

And then when you used standby command, I had it open a file, loop through MobID and write it out.

Whenever you generated one of these, it always required manual tweaking to fill in the gaps (from monsters you hadn't seen). It was a real hackjob, it was a lot of work, and I kinda gave up on the whole idea after I discovered I wouldn't be able to generate the lists automatically.

I need to get 1.50 out the door before anything can happen to improve MobID support. 1.50 has been in dev versions for over a year now. It needs to be released.

If AssumeHomun isn't working, that is something that needs to be fixed before releasing 1.50.

The other blocking issue is that DanceAttack now lags the client.

And I need to find the ID of the shinobi created by that ninja skill so the homun can ignore them by default.

Regarding the merc-homun autofriending issue, can you get a traceai of the issue?
I'm specifically looking for the traceai log message saved after the merc/homun starts moving to the monster, but then drops it because of KS protection - it'll start with "CHASE_ST -> IDLE_ST : Enemy is taken "

Edited by DrAzzy, 03 May 2013 - 07:57 AM.

#448 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:55 AM

woops edited my post with extra stuff after you had replied.

I have Identified the problem, the Merc is Hard Friended to the Homunculus Correctly (as seen in soon to be made video) can't even manually break the friendship between them

But Homunculus on the other hand needs to be manually friended to the Merc upon logging in

Edited by deanoreadman3, 03 May 2013 - 08:12 AM.

#449 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

So did I, go back and read what I added, I need a traceai from you.

#450 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

Aha but then I added even more to the other post! this is a good game :P

Here is the video showing that Merc is hard friended to the Homunculus and you cannot even unfriend them, but the Homunculus needs to be friended to the Merc manually. Ignore the bit where I fail and the savage runs under my cursor and I need to Fly Wing :wah:

http://youtu.be/o9yDJttUdtQ

Here is your Trace AI http://www.mediafire...3431ec9ag3o5mux

One last thing is it possible to reverse and use a little of this behavior can the AI of the Merc be instructed to not attack until the Homunculus or Owner is reached in melee combat? The fact that it starts attacking when Caprise is cast no matter the outcome is very good on a map where the Merc can handle itself sure, but when its a weak Merc or a Merc brought to level 100+ combat if it attacks before the monster is in Melee with *insert tank here* there is a high chance it will die.

Now it may sound a little useless but I actually think the Level 9 and 10 bow Merc are still really good extra DPS on anything they have enough hit for, especially the one with Double Strafe and they do have alot of hit...

Edited by deanoreadman3, 03 May 2013 - 08:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users