AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes - Page 9 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

AzzyAI 1.50 beta - 2/28 - Dev 17 posted, Eira fixes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
520 replies to this topic

#201 Ldle

Ldle

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

I will investigate this with those config files and see if I can reproduce the problem.

I assume your homun is a Filir, not a Homun S?

Yes

#202 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

Just tried with CLASS_BOTH with no changes. Set the default to CLASS_BOTH and set Orc Skel to CLASS_BOTH with no uses of the skill Caprice.

#203 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

Just tried with CLASS_BOTH with no changes. Set the default to CLASS_BOTH and set Orc Skel to CLASS_BOTH with no uses of the skill Caprice.

You've confirmed that changes you make to configuration files in general do effect the game, right? Do something really obvious - just to prove that it can see the changes you make.

I ask because if RO is in Program Files, and you run Win Vista/7/8 and haven't disabled UAC, windows will prevent the game from seeing any configuration files, and you're using the default configuration, rather than whatever you entered.

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 December 2012 - 02:19 PM.

#204 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

I'm pretty sure it is seeing the config files because I changed the Orc Skel tactics from SNIPE_H to TANK to test this and it followed that change correctly.

#205 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

Okay, this goes on my list for further investigation.

I've been kinda slow on the testing, I've been actually playing the game :-/

#206 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Its alright, whenever you get to it would be great.

I also have another problem, to begin with I recently got a Lif -> Eleanor. My problem is that I already have a Filir -> Eleanor and now I am seeing that my Lif -> Eleanor is no longer doing Urgent Escape even when DefensiveBuff is set to 1. I am also concerned about my Lif -> Eleanor going into Mental Charge since my Filir -> Eleanor has OffensiveBuff set to 1 for Flitting. Would this be a situation where I would want to link my account IDs with each corresponding HomuS in the H_Extra? If so, what would something that look like?

Solved my Eleanor problems by linking IDs with there corresponding HomuS. Sadly it seems that this has not fixed the problem I was having earlier with my HomuS Vani types not doing there Caprice skill.

Edited by idkDave123, 16 December 2012 - 02:10 AM.

#207 Medicine

Medicine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Sadly it seems that this has not fixed the problem I was having earlier with my HomuS Vani types not doing there Caprice skill.

Is there no cure for this? It just seems like such a waste not to have it use it automatically with HomuS

#208 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Solved my Eleanor problems by linking IDs with there corresponding HomuS. Sadly it seems that this has not fixed the problem I was having earlier with my HomuS Vani types not doing there Caprice skill.

I cannot reproduce this problem. It works fine for me, once I change your default SKILL CLASS tactic from CLASS_S to CLASS_BOTH.

Is there no cure for this? It just seems like such a waste not to have it use it automatically with HomuS

See above. As far as I can tell, there's no bug here.

Edited by DrAzzy, 16 December 2012 - 04:55 PM.

#209 big742003

big742003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • Server:Mostly Ygg, some Valk

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

I had to re-download and install RO and haven't played in a while. I updated to div 14. I notice that my Amistr>Bayeri is dropping atacks and either running back to my side or attacking another mob. This is getting it killed on Magmarings. I thought I remembered this getting fixed in past devs. Any advice?

#210 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

I had to re-download and install RO and haven't played in a while. I updated to div 14. I notice that my Amistr>Bayeri is dropping atacks and either running back to my side or attacking another mob. This is getting it killed on Magmarings. I thought I remembered this getting fixed in past devs. Any advice?

You're probably walking around, shrinking the move bounds, and causing it to assume you're going to walk off screen, so it had better run back to you to avoid being left behind, see MobileMoveBounds and StationaryMoveBounds

#211 Medicine

Medicine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

I cannot reproduce this problem. It works fine for me, once I change your default SKILL CLASS tactic from CLASS_S to CLASS_BOTH.

See above. As far as I can tell, there's no bug here.

Fixed this above, and bam... caprice works nicely. Back to faster leveling my HomuS :-)

Thanks

Edited by Medicine, 16 December 2012 - 05:58 PM.

#212 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

Setting CLASS_BOTH didn't work for me sadly. After messing around with some settings, got it to work after setting the Vani -> HomuS OldHomuType to 4 in there corresponding configs. Not exactly sure why it worked but it did and now all of my Vani -> HomuS are using there Caprice skill correctly.

Edited by idkDave123, 16 December 2012 - 06:10 PM.

#213 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

Got it to work finally after setting the Vani -> HomuS OldHomuType to 4 in there corresponding configs. Not exactly sure why it worked but it did and now all of my Vani -> HomuS are using there Caprice skill correctly.

That's bizzare, since we can detect vanis, and the first time AI() is called, if it has Caprice, we overwrite OldHomunType:

if GetV(V_SKILLATTACKRANGE,myid,HVAN_CAPRICE) > 1 then -- it was a vani
OldHomunType=VANILMIRTH
end

#214 big742003

big742003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

You're probably walking around, shrinking the move bounds, and causing it to assume you're going to walk off screen, so it had better run back to you to avoid being left behind, see MobileMoveBounds and StationaryMoveBounds

I have had it do this while I am standing still: MobileMoveBounds = 9 and StationaryMoveBounds = 12

It does not have to be near the edge of the screen to do this either. Also, some times it freezes while casting Bulwark and then switches targets while it is being attacked. Dance attack on or off does not change it either. Btw, thanks for all the hard work you put into this AI. I'd go crazy trying to make one.

#215 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

azzy... can you link me to the MOB-ID-generating Ai please? i can't seem to find it

#216 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:07 AM

azzy... can you link me to the MOB-ID-generating Ai please? i can't seem to find it

I'll look for it. I haven't seen or used it in years.

#217 neko09

neko09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

Hi, where's the latest link for the zip file? I downloaded the one on the first post but there are some files missing when i extract it :( please help! TY

#218 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:45 AM

Hi, where's the latest link for the zip file? I downloaded the one on the first post but there are some files missing when i extract it :( please help! TY

One in first post is latest. It is not missing any files. Why do you think it is?

Edited by DrAzzy, 21 December 2012 - 06:46 AM.

#219 big742003

big742003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

I just thought of a paramiter you could add for those with homus that can heal:

OwnerAgroHP > Min HP of owner for the homu to be Agro.

This would keep the homu from healing mobs with chaotic blessing and prevent it from "pulling" when it should be healing. Seams useful for afk.

#220 neko09

neko09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

One in first post is latest. It is not missing any files. Why do you think it is?

Here: (is what happens when I extract the file :()

Posted Image

PS
I tried downloading it multiple times and still the same :(

Edited by neko09, 21 December 2012 - 07:19 PM.

#221 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

Here: (is what happens when I extract the file :()

Posted Image

PS
I tried downloading it multiple times and still the same :(

This is a problem with Winrar or some other system issue on your end.
I have confirmed that the archive is valid, and opens fine in 7zip, and the windows builtin zip file handler.

#222 Yananas

Yananas

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

Ok, so I just got myself a Vanilmirth, and downloaded AzzyAI. I was just wondering, how do I set it to auto-cast Caprice? Couldn't really find a relative function.

#223 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

Ok, so I just got myself a Vanilmirth, and downloaded AzzyAI. I was just wondering, how do I set it to auto-cast Caprice? Couldn't really find a relative function.

Default configuration will use Caprice. it's controlled by the AutoSkill settings section of the configuration tool.

If your vani isn't using Caprice, and has at least 30 max SP, AzzyAI probably isn't installed (or you forgot /hoai)

Edited by DrAzzy, 23 December 2012 - 12:39 PM.

#224 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

Eleanors auto switching between grappler / fighter mode:

Need either a switch in the config file to turn this on / off ( ideal ) or when in PvP mode ( haven't tried PvP mode yet ) it should be disabled. Style change has a cast time AND is interrupt-able so in a PvP fight you don't want her switching back and forth. Furthermore the fighter combos are pretty well useless in PvP, they don't do near enough damage to be worth while... grappler is the only real way to go and you want her to stay put so you can use the grappler skills.

#225 Yananas

Yananas

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Default configuration will use Caprice. it's controlled by the AutoSkill settings section of the configuration tool.

If your vani isn't using Caprice, and has at least 30 max SP, AzzyAI probably isn't installed (or you forgot /hoai)

I think the 30 sp might've been the problem. Thanks for the reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users