Server Disconnected, can't log in. - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Server Disconnected, can't log in.

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#1 EvilFarmer

EvilFarmer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationEvilFarmer
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:51 AM

cant log in

#2 Swan1990

Swan1990

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:53 AM

if u want help gonna need abit more info

#3 llullTAKSIAPO

llullTAKSIAPO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Arua (Leonis)

Same old story man. same old story..

#4 EvilFarmer

EvilFarmer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationEvilFarmer

sad sad sad sad sad rose.

#5 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:55 AM

Nothing new here..

#6 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:04 AM

From now on, If any other topics about the server disconnecting, freezing, going down, ect are created I will lock them when I can and post a link to this thread. I am tired of having so many topics about the same thing.

#7 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:13 AM

From now on, If any other topics about the server disconnecting, freezing, going down, ect are created I will lock them when I can and post a link to this thread. I am tired of having so many topics about the same thing.

If it would be fixed nothing would be posted >_>

#8 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:11 AM

If it would be fixed nothing would be posted >_>

Posting more threads about the same thing doesn't help anyone, it makes people look at multiple threads for the same thing when you all could just post in one thread and make it less work for everyone.

#9 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

Posting more threads about the same thing doesn't help anyone, it makes people look at multiple threads for the same thing when you all could just post in one thread and make it less work for everyone.

It actually does it shows that more people are irritated and are sick & tired of this server disconnect.
If there was only 1 topic it doesnt seems like a big deal but if there are 20 topic it shows that its a bigger deal...

#10 ShootTillYouDie

ShootTillYouDie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

Because it happened a few times and those people surely gone mad if these stupid thing keep repeated..And today there is 1 kid spamming in Junon..He ranting about the server downtime..I know he is doing stuff but if those thing never happened, that kid wouldn't do such silly thing

#11 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

It actually does it shows that more people are irritated and are sick & tired of this server disconnect.

So does multiple pages in a single thread.

Because it happened a few times and those people surely gone mad if these stupid thing keep repeated..And today there is 1 kid spamming in Junon..He ranting about the server downtime..I know he is doing stuff but if those thing never happened, that kid wouldn't do such silly thing

As far as the server part is concerned there's a topic posted and pinned on that, it tells you that so far the fixes haven't really been fixes and that they are working on it and want it to be fixed just as much as we all want it fixed. Things happen, they are trying to fix it but it can take time.

#12 Zombierockets

Zombierockets

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationWhimsyshire.

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

It would be great, and potentially helpful, if when people went to complain about this that they included some information..
Mostly, where you're trying to log in to. Right now, its assumed that all the problems are starting in Junon (which is true).
Calanor stated in his appology/disambiguation that its possible to log in at other places while Junon Polis is basically shut down.
While I know I have problems logging in as soon as the problems start, my friend was able to stay on Luna for about 15 minutes after being booted out of the city.

Its odd that you can still make and log in with a brand new character most of the time while this is happening.

#13 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Seafarer's Rest

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

Dang junon still broken for me ?

#14 EvilFarmer

EvilFarmer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationEvilFarmer

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:32 AM

disconected again

#15 cherie

cherie

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • Locationthe unreachable land
  • Server:thecrashingone

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:34 AM

disconnected again

#16 Gibbboooo

Gibbboooo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:35 AM

Farout Again again again again -_- SO ANNOYING!!!

#17 KingsBane

KingsBane

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:35 AM

Same old same old just seems to be junon at moment i can move about on eldeon

#18 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Seafarer's Rest

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:37 AM

Trading Rose gear to Guildwars 1 stuff!!!

#19 Gibbboooo

Gibbboooo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:37 AM

Yep, because it has dissconnected the whole server which makes you unable to move anywhere...

#20 whattafaceee

whattafaceee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:48 AM

R.O.S.E = Rose Online Sometimes Ehehe. :p_idea:

#21 EvilFarmer

EvilFarmer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationEvilFarmer

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:53 AM

R.O.S.E = Rose Online Sometimes Ehehe. :p_idea:

hahahaha nice one XD

#22 Aciart

Aciart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:57 AM

It would be great, and potentially helpful, if when people went to complain about this that they included some information..
Mostly, where you're trying to log in to. Right now, its assumed that all the problems are starting in Junon (which is true).
Calanor stated in his appology/disambiguation that its possible to log in at other places while Junon Polis is basically shut down.
While I know I have problems logging in as soon as the problems start, my friend was able to stay on Luna for about 15 minutes after being booted out of the city.

Its odd that you can still make and log in with a brand new character most of the time while this is happening.

I agree with you.

When the server goes down, you are still able to use community, I was still chatting with one of my friends, not sure as to how long this can go on before the Server Disconnection message pops up, because I have to get sleep now.

As far as Zurn's concerns about all the different topics about the disconnections, I can understand how that can be highly irritating to read a post only for it to be the same nature as a hundred others, being a person in your position. Personally, I made only one topic about the issue, and commented on several. Not that you haven't; but all those topics taken into account, notely a few were more agitated with not being told anything as to if the problem was being worked on or not, rather than the one's more concerned about not being able to spam f1-f8. I want to thank you for giving us the most professional response in days.

#23 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:57 AM

.... Agreed with Zurn, you don't have any better chances of being that miracle thread starter who get the staff to fix it on the spot, it's annoying and I'm sick of it myself,

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON & POST A RESPONSE ON THE ORIGINAL TOPIC

just sayin.

Edited by Feuer, 29 July 2012 - 01:57 AM.

#24 EvilFarmer

EvilFarmer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationEvilFarmer

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:03 AM

.... Agreed with Zurn, you don't have any better chances of being that miracle thread starter who get the staff to fix it on the spot, it's annoying and I'm sick of it myself,

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON & POST A RESPONSE ON THE ORIGINAL TOPIC

just sayin.

Agreed.

#25 KingsBane

KingsBane

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:10 AM

The problem does seem to originate in junon then slowly spreads out from there kinda like a virus. We can talk in friends and clan but for me I cant relog it doesnt work. Sometimes it changes the resolution on my computer and sometimes it wont let me use task manager it resets to rose screen so its power plug time. This may or may not have any revelance but i thought i would mention it.
Servers are still running so nobody from gravity knows its happening how many times do we ask for a contact number for problems like this. Its not as if this has never happened before. All businesses have a nominated key holder so in event of alarm going off or a fire or burglary somebody can be contacted immediately by the police or emergency services When you run 24 7 u really need to have a contact number. For problems like this not as method of complaining about trivia. Best option would be senators and mods to have a contact number sadly there is no sign of any of them being online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users