Web client is down...Still buggy also.. Post known bugs here. - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Web client is down...Still buggy also.. Post known bugs here.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Vampiric

Vampiric

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationSouth Ms.
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Crasherine

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

Earlier this week it was down for 2 days before it got fixed... Now it's down again same way... Also the map shows grey... Not much of a map, especially annoying for the new people trying the game out now that they can play, where as they couldn't before do to the client dl being so -_- up. Lol... Feel free to post opinions and bugs you have found here, see what we can get done...

-Vamp

#2 bahkibulle

bahkibulle

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

Client doesn't load in IE(at least for me) and just shows an error page.
When I tried the game out on Firefox, there was an auctionhouse bug where you couldn't set the max price of the item(it would reset and sell at default prices)
Opera worked fine, until it stopped working this morning ;_; please fix! I have stuff in the AH!

#3 shadowface0

shadowface0

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:07 AM

Okay so I am not a new player but I am not really and old one either. I just found out today this game has a web browser version.

Character

Lvl 17
Female
Battle Mage

Animations and movement:

I just logged in and the game is working okay. I can move and all but right now there are now character animations. The toon just stand there in they basic character creation stance ( I mean the most basic stance, arms out to the side leggs spread slightly) sliding across the ground and blinking. I cannot see any other characters in town NPcs or otherwise (not sure if its due to the lack of players or what but I don't care about that)

Enemies

I just loaded on to the battle field now and I canoot see any monsters. They are there though... I know because when I target one my toons head and top half of her body spin around like a helicopter >.>... guessing the toon is trying to look at the thing but it is not showing up on screen. The spinning only happens when the character is in attack stance. I can see the red circle on the ground where the enemy is walking (lucky its not an enemy that will attack me) Enemy status bar does appear at top of screen.

Contract with Vilovy

No animations. Character disappears off screen for me.

Spells don't show animations on screen.

Now I have not downlaoded the game client to my computer so I don't know if that is part of the issue or if the browser program is just being stupid and does not require the client to be downloaded.
These are the only issue I have come upon as of now.

#4 rufus

rufus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

I cant play since 3 days ago! im thinking about to quit requiem this maintence always-_- something

#5 Vampiric

Vampiric

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationSouth Ms.

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:44 AM

Web client resets your settings now, like your full screen settings, keyboard mapping, all of it... Also went to log in today and its saying there is a problem with Kalydo application, reinstall it to fix it... Umm doesn't reinstalling it delete all the map resources? Didn't we have to do this twice already? Get the -.- out of here with that -.- fix it...

#6 Vampiric

Vampiric

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationSouth Ms.

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:24 AM

Notice all the attention from the support team, they are all over it... Because they care..

#7 KimiHime

KimiHime

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

Why do installed keyboard shortcut resets everytime i re-log in?

#8 bahkibulle

bahkibulle

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

Why do installed keyboard shortcut resets everytime i re-log in?

Do you quit by exiting the tab/browser/login button on the upper right? Try exiting the game using the ingame menu(esc).

#9 AahzmanV

AahzmanV

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

i am playing browser version
I CANNOT see quest window
I can get quests but they dont show up in quest window
I can track them but tracking window is blank

how do i fix this?

#10 boinkster01

boinkster01

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Nova

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

waaaah! 3 days I am unable to play RMM. Been doing unistall and reinstall of kalydo dont work, optimized my browser dont work either. This sucks big time.... whats going on here and what to do?

Atleast give us some expectations of what is going on.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users