• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rangersoul

Rangersoul

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:26 AM

Hello everyone! I've started playing Rose online again since a long time. And alot of things have changed so I just made a new character which is a level 10 muse atm.
But how am I going to spend my SP into skills and stuff? I'm going to become a cleric so I need Supportive skills right? So should I go to the supportive tab and max all the skills at the right side? But I also need some offensive skills to train myself right?

I really need some help xD And should I put all my points into INT? Or do I also need some dex and stuff?

#2 EccentricAna

EccentricAna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationOutside your window. :}
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Just trolling

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:18 AM

Well, when you're first starting out go ahead and get the middle aoes in the offensive skill tree and just be a fake mage. Just to clarify, I'm not saying pick mage as your second job. I'm just saying get the aoes. You'll level up faster and get into parties faster. Once you're like 140ish reset your skills at Darren(located in the center of Junon) and then you can start building your cleric.

Everything I'm about to tell you could be obsolete in a few weeks/days and mostly based on personal experience. I hear they're coming out with new skills and gear and doing something funky with INT and CHA. Sooooo, follow these instructions at your own risk. l0l

Depending on the type of cleric you are wanting to make your stat/skill builds will differ. The three types of clerics I have heard about are War Support(Typically PVP, assists in wars.), Full support(Which is purely for support. Most useful for leveling/buffing.), and Battle Clerics(Clerics who try to kill things. I know nothing about these. l0l) Each have a different kind of build.

On the note of stats:
Your base stat to get/max is INT. War support and battle clerics sometimes stop at 333 INT; which is just enough to equip the level 200 wand. That way they can put the points in some other stat. I maxed it, though. It's nice for the heals. Oh, yeah, INT affects your heals/buffs. The higher your INT is the stronger your heals/buffs will be. As for DEX.. well DEX is good for dodge and STR is good for defense.... I haven't really heard much of how any of the other stats can benefit a war support/full support cleric. I haven't messed with stats much.. After you max int, I think you basically just need to find a good STR and DEX combo. I'd just keep it even to start with. You can mess with it later. (I've reset like 7 times and I'm still not 100% happy. l0l Trial and error, trial and error.)

As for skills:

Hm... Skills are trickyish. I'm just going to say after you reset to get your heals, fires, and buffs. Your def/block rate passives and such are nice. Dragon skin is a must. If you get IM buffs you can reset with out normal buffs. You'll still have IM buffs and you'll be able to use the SP from that for your passives and junk. o.o But for right now, just work on your fires, heals, and buffs. ;3

I'm honestly still trying to figure out the gears/builds for a cleric myself and find that
perfect build". This is what I've gathered so far, though. =P Pm me if you have any questions and I'll try my best to answer. :>

GL and HF. Hope I helped C:

#3 Rangersoul

Rangersoul

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:33 AM

Thank you! I think I'm going to start with maxing all the buffs in the supportive section on the right side. The buffs that gives you more speed,defense,damage etc. But what are the max level of those skills? After That I'm going to max the bonfire skill which I remember is pretty helpfull.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users