Omega Gears... true god items... - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 3 votes

Omega Gears... true god items...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

first off these gears are meant to be OP... the ultimate endgame items... made in such a way as that gaining them will be next to impossible... these are meant to turn players into true gods... this is a full set of gears and can only be used when all parts are equipped... there is a long drawn out quest to gain each piece (alot worse than the sing quest or seals)... in addition the item requirements are insanely difficult to obtain (+20 armor, garment, headgear, shield, weapon, shoes are required to make their respective piece)... as well as hunting requirements of very high level monsters and alot of traveling ... these gears will be open only to max level characters 150/50 and all classes can use these gears.... REMEMBER THESE ARE MEANT TO BE OP AND NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO GET

Oblivion Shield: Def-10 Mdef-10 autocasts lex aeterna on the user by 30% chance when taking physical damage.
Weight:100
Element: Neutral
Req level: 150
Character bound
When worn with Omega set: Autocasts Guard lvl 10, shield reflect level 10, Kyre Elsion 10, and Grand
cross 10 each by 20% chance when taking physical damage, reflect magic damage by 50% chance.
Def +200 Mdef +100

Mantle of Supremacy: Armor: Def- 20 Mdef- 20 autocasts bleeding, stun, burning, crystallize on user by 30% chance
when taking physical damage.
Weight: 200
Character Bound
When worn with Omega set: Autocasts cicada skin shed level 1, heal level 10, and Shadow Formation
when receiving physical damage, inflicts silence, sleep, and stone curse when receiving magical dmg
By 20% chance
Def+200 Medf+ 100 Vit+ 20 Str+50

Wings Of Omnipresence: Garment: -30 agi, -30 dex, -20 flee, Autocasts coma by 20% chance when taking physical
damage.
Weight: 50
Character Bound
When worn with Omega set: Allows use of Warpportal, Cloaking 5, and Leap . Agi+ 50 Dex+50 Flee+

Astral Greaves: Footgear: Agi-50 Dex- 50 Flee-50 luck-20, Autocasts Decrease Agi, Quagmire, Fiberlock on user by
30% chance when taking physical or magical damage.
Weight: 100
Req Level: 150
Character Bound
When worn with Omega set: Allows use of Snap, Autocasts Backslide, Earth strain, Earthquake, by 20%
when receiving physical damage. Agi+70 Dex+70 Flee+70 Luck +50 Mdef +30

Crown of Omniscience: Upper Headgear: Matk- 100, Mdef- 50, Int- 50. stops Sp and HP regeneration. prevents item
Usage.
Character Bound
When worn with Omega set: Allows use of High heal, pneuma, blessing 10. Matk+10% Mdef+10%
Int+ 50. Grants immunity to all status ailments.

All Seeing Eyes: Mid Headgear: inflicts Blind status when worn (blind cannot be cured while worn)
Character Bound
When worn with Omega set: allows hidden enemies to be seen, allows use of Ruwach.

Incantation Of Power: Lower Headgear: Healing items inflict damage to the user.
Character Bound
When worn with Omega set: Allows use of Lex Divinia, Wide Curse, Deep Sleep. Drains 10% Sp and Hp
from target when inflicting physical and magical damage.

Godly Wrath: Weapon: drains 1000 hp and 500 sp from user every 3 seconds while equipped. cannot attack or use
skills.
Weight: 200
Element: Non Elemental
Character Bound
When worn with Omega set: HP/SP drain negated. Inflicts non elemental damage based on matk+Atk
Str+60 Int+60 Crit +20
Range: 7 cells

Rainbow Armlet: Accessory: Forces player to sit.
Element: neutral
req level: 150
Character Bound
when worn with Omega Set: Allows use of Level 10 fire/ice/thunder Bolt skills, level 10 soul strike, Level
10 earth drive, Level 10 Darkstrike.

Janus Armlet: Accessory : stops monsters from dropping loots.
Character Bound
When worn with Omega set: Allows use of magnum break level 10, Bowling bash 10, Tiger Cannon,
Sonic Blow 10, and Frenzy.

i may actually write this quest later if i feel up to the challenge.. i may also draw these gears at some point if i can get my scanner to work....

#2 LOBS

LOBS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:49 PM

facepalm.jpg.

Why would you even want this? You might as well just gain every skill in the game for doing the quest.

#3 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:53 PM

who doesnt want to play god...? you get to a certain point and thats it.. nothing left to do.... so why not become something ridiculous?

#4 Dinosexy

Dinosexy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

I think I just threw up a little.

#5 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:25 PM

why add more god item gear? people are already upset that the current god items exist...

#6 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:53 PM

This looks like a job for the dude with 145 billion zeny on valk server.. or wait Lots of people in ymir have gods sets worth more.

#7 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:34 AM

these re beyond the god items we currently have and the way the quests will be set up it will be almost impossible to gain these item... not to mention these will be character bound, the quest is required that you do it solo, and there will be no available item gathering so money will play no part in the creation of these items (with the exception of +20 gears) the idea is to make you a god... not a demi god... not somebody with just alot of strength or def... as you see each piece has a negative effect when equipped if not as part of the whole set... each piece must be gained individually throu their own very long and very difficult quest... this is a set meant to be gained only by the best of the best... not something that can just be borrowed, bought or cheated to get... something to truely have to work you butt off to get and the rewards are = to the pain it is to get them...

#8 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:31 AM

Cost to make each item = 25 meginjards and 50 Brynhilds right?

#9 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:26 PM

it wont be made with items that can be bought... it will require +20 gears and then need kill counts to "fill the gears with souls"... and kills will only count when soloing ... there wouldnt be any easy option to obtain these gears... nothing will be able to be bought to make these and once made will be CHARACTER BOUND... the quests will be broken up by parts and each quest will be longer than the sign, kiel hyre, and all 4 seal quests combined... as you can see the individual items are only good once you have all of them together and there will be a quest after all the parts are gathered to allow a mortal to wear these items... so essentially youre looking at a quest that will take months and months to complete.... it will be sooo long and ridiculous that the reward will justify the huge pain in the ass it ends up being... this wont be like the god items.. this quest will be the one you look at and say "NO WAY IN HELL AM I DOING THAT!" .... i want it to be where maybe one set is in existence because of sheer difficulty and the patience required will be beyond what most people are willing to do...

#10 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:"Valkyrie, prepared."

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

making even ONE +20 item is impossible, so no one would be able to complete this quest anyway lol

#11 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

Because I'm bad at stats, let's assume that if you fail on the gear, it goes back to +10, no matter what + it is at (since it's 90% fail anyway, someone better at stats can calculate a better stat :P)

You have a 10% chance of a successful upgrade

The chance of getting 10 in a row is 1/10^10. Or 1/Ten Billion

1/10,000,000,000

And that's just one of the +20 items you need.

#12 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

its supposed to be impossible which is why the set itself is so overpowered... but IF somebody actually was to make it they kinda deserve it...

#13 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

I think everyone on the server could spend $10,000 on kp and still not make it happen :P

#14 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

its supposed to be impossible which is why the set itself is so overpowered... but IF somebody actually was to make it they kinda deserve it...

this what KRO said at the beginning when they introduced the megingjard, I dont even think they expected to have this many god items.

#15 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

? So...individually, the gears are more of a nuisance? If just one part is next to impossible to get, I don't see why anyone would bother trying to do the quest when each part is pretty much useless. It's just a waste of time.

#16 WateryGrave

WateryGrave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationEast U.S
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

Nope. #1 Reason these gears would not be used by myself. Autocasting skills and what not. NOPE. Autocasting Gloria Domini with a +12 Kvm spear already makes using skills next to impossible when hitlocked. If u have that set not only would you still die to Gfist/suicide. + Theres small problems with the sets, For one many of the skills listed require Spirit Spheres. and the second thing i spotted, High heal does not work without the Heal skill present. Not sure why but trying to Copy High Heal on a SC does not work unless Heal is also copied.

#17 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

i cant believe somebody actually necro'ed this thread....

#18 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:12 AM

i cant believe somebody actually necro'ed this thread....

blame the search feature! lol

#19 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

One word

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
God items are a stupid idea to begin with in my opinion.

#20 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

they werent a stupid idea when they came out it became a stupid idea once all the drop rates increased and that increased the rate god items were made.

#21 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

Waste of time, waste of resources, and waste of game memory. The efforts are better off fixing the lag issue.

#22 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

what lag?

#23 Roda

Roda

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Server:Old Sakray :V

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

Now although I agree with the majority that these SHOULD NOT be made, if your dead set on making them, my suggestion is 3 things. 1- Make them EVEN MORE stupid impossible to get by both adding a high chance of failure to each quest (In the spirit lets say....hmm....95% chance of failure for each quest?) and by making the +20 items have to be MvP carded and get eaten with every quest...whether successful or not. 2- I see a shield was included, perhaps null that out for classes who do not use shields that oftn, such as assassin. And finally 3- make them all slotted for the EXTRA mile. But all of this is pointless anyway because I only made the suggestion due to this being an interesting...if not disagreeable in my mind....suggestion.

#24 QtThePie

QtThePie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:20 AM

i would rather if they allowed a sandbox character such as the super novice to not suck.

#25 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

i would rather if they allowed a sandbox character such as the super novice to not suck.

We novices don't suck, thnk you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users