Now this is ridiculous(Login Failed) - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Now this is ridiculous(Login Failed)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 100003311041583

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:18 AM

I've been spending the last 2 hours figureing out what to do with this issue:
When i logged in the game for the first time everything was fine, no issue, no connection problem.
The next day i tried to log in, it said Login Failed, i thought there was a server maintenance ongoing.
Today is the fourth day and still nothing... the same issue, i've searched everywhere and everybody is talking about an IP block in Europe, and i find this absurd since I live in Europe, I downloaded the (europe version) game from warpportal, I even specified my country in my account description.
Is there really an IP blockage for Europe against Maestia (EUROPE version)? And why?
Is there something that I'm missing? Then what?
Do i really need to have a dynamic IP in order for me to work?
Here's what I know:
1. Checking files does no solve anything
2. Running as administrator doesn't do anything
3. Reinstalling the game does NOT help at all
I would apreciate if someone would give me some answers.

#2 rekindledflame

rekindledflame

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

Warportal runs the North American version and yes there is a block on European players. Alaplaya runs the European version which has a block on North American players. The block on the warportal version went into effect on August 11th. As far as why....well there's a lot of speculation, but at the end of the day alaplaya has the license for Europe and warportal does not.

#3 Batdido

Batdido

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:02 AM

Hello. I have same problem :wall:

#4 rekindledflame

rekindledflame

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

If you're also from Europe you can read the same post I wrote for him. It hasn't changed.....

#5 Pokpa

Pokpa

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

Hello.. I'm from Malaysia.. yesterday ( 16/08/2008 ) I can log in and play.. playing about 3 hours... and then after maintenance.. I can't~ I keep trying.. but still " Login Failed "

so just assume.. the first 3 hours was my lucky login.. :sob:

#6 xTerrorBunny

xTerrorBunny

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

I was wondering. I'm from the Netherlands (Europe). I've installed both the Warpportal and Alaplaya version and both give me the same 'Login Failed' notification from the start.

Any idea?

#7 rekindledflame

rekindledflame

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:15 AM

Alaplaya isn't connected to Warpportal at all (two seperate companies entirely), so you would have to ask on their forums. One thing that immediately sprang to mind, did you create an account there or are you trying to use your warpportal username? (again not connected at all) As to why you can not connect to the warpportal version this link will explain it all.

http://forums.warppo...ropean-players/

Edited by rekindledflame, 21 August 2012 - 02:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users