• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fallenlorelei

fallenlorelei

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:47 AM

Hello! So I'm a newbie here at Rose. I played the beta, but then it became p2p, and I was like, screw that, but anyways...

I might have messed up my Muse a little bit. I gave her skills without first reading about the class. She has the Staff and Wand passive skills, along with lvl 1 meditation, lvl 1 cure, lvl 1 icebolt, and lvl 1 mana bolt (or whatever its called). I want to be a Mage, you see, and I read afterwards not to waste points on Cure, and to focus on only one side of the tree. But I'm only level 16 at the moment so I don't know if its worth it...

So.. should I reskill? I understand its only free once. How much $ is it the second time around?? (Just in case I mess up again)

#2 paLDube

paLDube

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Locationheaven
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:leonis

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:49 AM

yea~

#3 MrsT

MrsT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:50 AM

I think a skill reset book is about 25 mil nowadays but just be careful with your points and you wont have to get one :p_err:

#4 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Both

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:32 PM

Oh, and be careful -- you only get a free restat/reskill before Lv. 40, if I remember correctly, so make sure you do it before then!

#5 Silwok

Silwok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

basically reskill, then get the fire side of the tree and spirit boost. after you got the fire moves you can decide whether to get ice for pvp or some skills from support like buffs and bons to help u pvm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users