Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

Good gears and hitting hard = skill? � ̄� ̄;�������

all im saying i dont go, oh :rolleyes: its grendy when i play against him, when i see Oina, capped resist wont help you

also i dont know if u noticed gears>least lag>skill

edit: cant believe we talking about skill again lmao

Edited by Famous, 03 August 2010 - 08:52 AM.

#77 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:55 AM

all im saying i dont go, oh :rolleyes: its grendy when i play against him, when i see Oina, capped resist wont help you

also i dont know if u noticed gears>least lag>skill

edit: cant believe we talking about skill again lmao

Well you're posting in a thread called ''Best Tempest'' :(

And gears don't mean that much honestly; look at people like Smallville, DH and other extreme cash shop whores.. ;p

#78 shmappy

shmappy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Locationplanet earth?
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:valdes

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:57 AM

its not always the gear, resistance or anything like that
its also knowing what skills to use,when to use them (and in pve)knowing what you can and cant handle with your gear and build

#79 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:03 AM

its also knowing what skills to use,when to use them (and in pve)knowing what you can and cant handle with your gear and build

pve is really hard, yes...

please put most skilled person in foc without resistance or high hp and see what happens

and this is only my opinion, its ok to have other opinion, atm for me oinas is god tempest, thats why i wanna see crafty since i have never experienced getting hit by him

and maybe that smallville dude was :rolleyes: idk never played with him but dh even how bad he is at playing still kills -_-load

this game requires barely any skills and it has been covered many times, just because couple people are super fail even with good gears doesnt mean that skill>gears

#80 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:05 AM

Give a monkey some +30 bow and he'll get you some kills for sure! Posted Image

#81 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:06 AM

no comment

#82 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:10 AM

+1

#83 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:11 AM

#84 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:12 AM

excellent argument...

ill try too.

put grendy (or any other super skilled player) with lvl 5 armor and lvl 5 in end game foc with no resistance, :rolleyes: hp but hey they still got SKILLZ

#85 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:14 AM

excellent argument...

ill try too.

put grendy (or any other super skilled player) with lvl 5 armor and lvl 5 in end game foc with no resistance, :rolleyes: hp but hey they still got SKILLZ

Don't be silly. The common ''skill'' view is seen as a mix of ''know what to do'' ''class knowledges'' ''luck or no lag'' ''gears''.

#86 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:17 AM

how can skill include gears?

skil includes knowledge of class and knowing what to do

also no lag wtf? how is that skill? it depends how good your internet connection and computer is so you can say that your isp got skillz and your local computer store got skillz

#87 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:18 AM

how can skill include gears?

skil includes knowledge of class and knowing what to do

also no lag wtf? how is that skill? it depends how good your internet connection and computer is so you can say that your isp got skillz and your local computer store got skillz

Read.

I said the ''common view''.

Knowing what gears, enchants and such is the best for your class is part of the whole argument.

#88 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:23 AM

Read.

I said the ''common view''.

Knowing what gears, enchants and such is the best for your class is part of the whole argument.

lol if someone doesnt know that s1 70 set is the best thing for tempest he/she must have low skillz for sure

it's really not difficult to know whats best for your class, the most difficult thing is getting it/affording it and affording to reinforce/enchant perfectly and this part takes 95% of skill = gears > all other type of skill

edit:

also this

Edited by Famous, 03 August 2010 - 09:24 AM.

#89 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:26 AM

lol if someone doesnt know that s1 70 set is the best thing for tempest he/she must have low skillz for sure

There's 2 Tempests with full set in-game? Not everyone is using Ascension you know~ =o

it's really not difficult to know whats best for your class, the most difficult thing is getting it/affording it and affording to reinforce/enchant perfectly and this part takes 95% of skill = gears > all other type of skill

Oh god no. You have no ideas how many people don't even know what xeons to use or what set/gears to use.

#90 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:28 AM

any 70 set would do

also look what i find, so maybe decide on the gear issue, you really are confused lil cat arent you

Good gears and hitting hard = skill? � ̄� ̄;�������

Don't be silly. The common ''skill'' view is seen as a mix of ''know what to do'' ''class knowledges'' ''luck or no lag'' ''gears''.

basically LOL arguments

Edited by Famous, 03 August 2010 - 09:30 AM.

#91 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:29 AM

any 70 set would do

also look what i find, so maybe decide on the gear issue, you really are confused lil cat arent you

Uhm, I think you're the confused one, silly. What I'm stating is that gears isn't everything but is still part of the equation.

What you're saying is that gears is everything.

#92 shmappy

shmappy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Locationplanet earth?

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:29 AM

pve is really hard, yes...

please put most skilled person in foc without resistance or high hp and see what happens

and this is only my opinion, its ok to have other opinion, atm for me oinas is god tempest, thats why i wanna see crafty since i have never experienced getting hit by him

and maybe that smallville dude was :rolleyes: idk never played with him but dh even how bad he is at playing still kills -_-load

this game requires barely any skills and it has been covered many times, just because couple people are super fail even with good gears doesnt mean that skill>gears

never said gear had nothing to do with it. i just said your gear isnt everything

the s2 biskra staff will give you better heals than the s1 biskra staff for the sole reason that it has more magic damage

a tank with s1 gear and 10k+ hp will survive more easily in a raid than a tank with s2 gear and only 7k-ish hp

but you can give a crappy radiant a s2 biskra staff and it wont do any good if the rad thinks they need to fight instead of heal (which i have seen, and that raid was a disaster >_<)

and you can give a tank with NO experience and NO knowledge as to how to play their char, give them s1 gear and have them tank biskra and see how disastrous that is. this too i have also seen. the tank in question thought it would be ok to go afk right in the middle of the raid and blamed the healers when he was standing still in ds and died

and as for pvp, like you said, put the best players in game in battlefield, but give them gear with no resistance, they probably wouldnt do as well if they had gear with capped resistance
but you also need to have skill in pvp
people have pve builds and pvp builds
and you have tactics to help win the battles. like everyone knows you dont go after the prot (pre nerf speaking)

so, its gear, build AND knowing how to play the class you chose

#93 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:31 AM

i havent finished my argument 2 posts above kkthxbye

you are right i dont have anything else to say i think its clear enough

Edited by Famous, 03 August 2010 - 09:34 AM.

#94 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

Here's the usual ''crap i lost the argument, lets post something like ''lol argument /care''.

Since you don't have anything else to say, I'm getting a shower and something to eat!

On topic, grendy is pretty good =p

#95 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:48 AM

Here's the usual ''crap i lost the argument, lets post something like ''lol argument /care''.

Since you don't have anything else to say, I'm getting a shower and something to eat!

On topic, grendy is pretty good =p

#96 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:49 AM

give the other team a smart elem and the +30 geared monkey will wtfragequit

#97 shmappy

shmappy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Locationplanet earth?

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:56 AM

give the other team a smart elem and the +30 geared monkey will wtfragequit

no comment :rolleyes:

#98 Lanka

Lanka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationUnder the rock

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:13 AM

Grendy is 79 i think i played with him today, he is good but nothing extraodinary imo

i havent seen crafty for a long time and i would be intrested how hard he can crit on capped resistance.

atm hardest hitting tempy ive seen is OinaS apparently got over 1k int and 600scad, he hit me for 900-1k on capped resistance while other tempest hit from 600-800

Go duel Crafty. He got insane damage&resistance&HP. :rolleyes: Last time I tried I'd crit 800s on him (max resistance) and he'd crit ~1.5ks on me.. Sure I could get max resistance, but that'd sacrifice quite a bit of my damage.

I could squeeze some damage out of my gear if I'd ever find that elusive carus +75 magic damage (not going to happen) or get more 20-20s (not going to happen either)

i like tempests with haste but thats just me heh.

Seen many of those, eh? :(

#99 shmappy

shmappy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Locationplanet earth?

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:19 AM

i like haste, too, lanks :rolleyes:
haste pwns 2 min quick attack :/

#100 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:26 PM

Go duel Crafty. He got insane damage&resistance&HP. :rolleyes: Last time I tried I'd crit 800s on him (max resistance) and he'd crit ~1.5ks on me.. Sure I could get max resistance, but that'd sacrifice quite a bit of my damage.

I could squeeze some damage out of my gear if I'd ever find that elusive carus +75 magic damage (not going to happen) or get more 20-20s (not going to happen either)

Seen many of those, eh? :(

hopefully i can catch crafty some time in game to show me his dmg in resistance gear, im not great friends with him and dont know him but he might spare me 2 min :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users