Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Locationplanet earth?
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:valdes

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:28 PM

crafty is god. <3 him.
and <3 lanks, too, the crit-_- :(, even if he always singles me out whenever i do go in tbf :rolleyes:

#102 Vultur3

Vultur3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:11 PM

crafty is god. <3 him.
and <3 lanks, too, the crit-_- :(, even if he always singles me out whenever i do go in tbf :D

i still don't know how he does it exactly but ive seen him get like 120 - 130 + kills in svs ... like WTF i thought tempests are squishy :rolleyes:

50 k lant reward for each SS of killing him in svs (just kidding - i'm broke xD)

#103 shmappy

shmappy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Locationplanet earth?

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:56 PM

i've killed him before :(
i KNOW it was a ks, but i killed him!
just ask him. we were on vent at the time and i laughed at him :rolleyes:

#104 Lanka

Lanka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationUnder the rock
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:47 PM

i still don't know how he does it exactly but ive seen him get like 120 - 130 + kills in svs ... like WTF i thought tempests are squishy :rolleyes:

50 k lant reward for each SS of killing him in svs (just kidding - i'm broke xD)

Combine insane HP, Resistance and damage from S1 gear with Lesser Heal and you get a monster. Or Crafty. Craftymonster? o-ôa

#105 Brooklynkid11216

Brooklynkid11216

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:18 PM

CW, Grendy, Chanelle, Cherries/Leika(When she still played). Those are all I know of since I don't pvp much.

#106 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:32 AM

i never see craft in alban anymore :/

and omg i want oinas gears :D he just kills people using bolts, 1 game yesterday opposite team had like 3/4 good defis and 2 sins so you couldnt charge and aoe cos u got tosed and you couldnt flank cos sin scud u so basically everyone in our team got crap score apart from oinaS insane

#107 Spieler09

Spieler09

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:23 AM

4linn but he quite game/only come online for raids

#108 shmappy

shmappy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Locationplanet earth?

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:48 AM

he just kills people using bolts

HAXOR!
:unsure:

Edited by shmappy, 08 August 2010 - 06:48 AM.

#109 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:26 AM

I would said: Craftwise, Grendy (i dont saw him much but still) and mnml (unless someone prove he/she is a hacker).

Then it would be OinaS, Cherries and Rednoise: but i can beat those, so, that is why they arnt that high in my list. I must said that OinaS imporve a lot after the 20% reiforce and enchant events but still can beat it.

Like the thread name said, i name them for the character, knowing that in the game what matter most is 1. the money (own money or other people money) someone spend in their character, and then 2. the lag/delay, 3. the access they have too good items (S1 items, raid items, 20-20 xeons), 4. the lvl, and 5. then the build (skills and dna) and play style. So, in the 5th place is what someone could call playing skills, knowing that the rest matters much more.

Also, i want to said that in my list, i always rest points to the ones that leave the battleground. Specialy the rejoiners, they should never be in a "best of the class" list. I also check a lot how the player help the team in the fights, and i am mostly disapointed with the top tempests: cmn, is so hard to heal others while you run? with the new patches we can heal without the need to stop.

Also notice that the best tempests use mostly bolts and heal theirselves. Is sad that an aoe class can shine only when dont use their aoes: but those are general problems in the game and not the individual players fault.

#110 shmappy

shmappy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Locationplanet earth?

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:46 AM

a lot of you are still looking at pvp only
there is such a thing as pve
do the players that are mainly pve get no mention, no recognition for their knowledge and skill?
or is this game so pvp based that us pve players are to be forgotten, ignored, pushed aside, while the pvp gods shine and everyone worships them?
i know plenty of good players that dont care much for pvp for reasons like too many hackers, lack of class balance, lack of lvl brackets in tb, ect, ect
so i ask again, are these people to simply be ignored because they dont pvp?

#111 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:None

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:50 AM

Yea cuz pve is so super hard nowadays.

#112 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:53 AM

Bugging bosses and aoe'ing JS mobs takes skills! ;x

#113 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:55 AM

They arent ignored, they just dont get mentioned.. why should they?? If they want to get noticed than you will have to do something instead of doing PVE all the time.

#114 shmappy

shmappy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Locationplanet earth?

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:03 AM

then why are there still sucky players out there?

They arent ignored, they just dont get mentioned.. why should they?? If they want to get noticed than you will have to do something instead of doing PVE all the time.

why do you have to do pvp to make a name for yourself in this game?
why is a game full of hackers and imbalance so obsessed with pvp?

#115 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:07 AM

a lot of you are still looking at pvp only
there is such a thing as pve
do the players that are mainly pve get no mention, no recognition for their knowledge and skill?
or is this game so pvp based that us pve players are to be forgotten, ignored, pushed aside, while the pvp gods shine and everyone worships them?
i know plenty of good players that dont care much for pvp for reasons like too many hackers, lack of class balance, lack of lvl brackets in tb, ect, ect

What i dont know is wich would be the things that would make a pve player so great. I mean, i am a pve player but lets be honest, there isnt many great things you can do. If we were talking about Radiants or Protectors would be easier but for Tempests is hard to said how good one is at pve.

In S1 we at least had some stuffs, like beat bosses alone, but now with the op items (compared to the s1 ones) and the big dmg and heals, is hard to aknowledge such things as achievements.

#116 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:12 AM

and im sure those "pvp" acknowledged people :unsure: rock at pve too...and pve is boring/unchallenging and loy dont talk about bugging js bosses... it's way too hard to get some items WITH the bug and most of the times ah is empty and if i had super op s1 items i wouldnt give a flying-_- too

#117 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:18 AM

and im sure those "pvp" acknowledged people :unsure: rock at pve too...and pve is boring/unchallenging and loy dont talk about bugging js bosses... it's way too hard to get some items WITH the bug and most of the times ah is empty and if i had super op s1 items i wouldnt give a flying-_- too

You use same excuse when you bot too? =o

#118 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:25 AM

I guess that many dps dont search for pve recognition: as a pve player i dont care if someone put me in the 1st or in the last place in a pve list, i just care the advetures i had. But sadly most of those were in S1, S2 is too much pvp based and the pve things arnt hard enough or are too hard and need a broing raid party.

I remember so many things, from kill the Satan Raindeer to kill Humbaba and even Aranes, but in S1 with crappy items, no costume, no op dmg, and lots of balls. But those things arnt challenging anymore. I even remember when the sellers didnt sell hp or mp pots (only sell the lvl 10 ones)and the player needed to kill mobs to find better ones and when you didnt had any it was hard, and needed to find the lant and the pots and all: now, if a player dont have anything, it start to QQ in the streets until someone gift them something.

#119 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:13 PM

and mnml (unless someone prove he/she is a hacker).

lol
Sorry, but after watching how he/she was dumb enough to post a pic that completely busted her/him out in the old forums, I just had to x'D
Was as funny as the guy who posted his desktop and had darkreq on it lmao...

Edited by DanteLucian, 08 August 2010 - 09:17 PM.

#120 Raine

Raine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:22 PM

mnml (unless someone prove he/she is a hacker).

lol'd.

#121 shmappy

shmappy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Locationplanet earth?

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:53 AM

yes, nadesh, do explain how mnml can hit you every time for not only a crit, but a crit of the exact same damange, 1776, and kill you in 2 hits when it should take 3+ when you're all alone with him/her on the battlefield
not to mention z saying mnml posted a pic that basically admits to the act
if it walks like a duck...

#122 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:58 AM

Gosh guys, stop picking on Russians even after we got proofs that they're hacking! :unsure:

#123 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:42 AM

yes, nadesh, do explain how mnml can hit you every time for not only a crit, but a crit of the exact same damange, 1776, and kill you in 2 hits when it should take 3+ when you're all alone with him/her on the battlefield
not to mention z saying mnml posted a pic that basically admits to the act
if it walks like a duck...

Well, if it was so proved, why is still playing?

I dont have reasons to dont believe what people said, but tbh the few times i saw/ fought him/her, i dont saw anything strange. And dont beat me in 1, 2 hits, in fact, when Vosk call me to check it in FoC i kill it in a 1 vs 1. Also, have high crit rate isnt that hard, if you have money, of course. Some shamans can kill me in 1-2 hits too, and i have maxed fire resistances and not that bad hp.

But in any case, nobody need to prove anything to me, they must prove it to the Requiem team. I am not focused in catch cheating people, so, probably i am not the best one to said if someone is doing something bad or not.

In any case, it remains what i said, if isnt a cheater, then is between the best ones. Of course, if it cheat, then cant be in the list of best of the class.

#124 shmappy

shmappy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Locationplanet earth?

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:59 AM

but the same crit for the exact same amount of damage for every hit?
i checked my battle logs every time i encountered mnml, and there was no non-crit hit, and i died in 2 hits from the same damage each hit. and there was no one else around us each time. why was i dying in 2 hits when i should have died in 3? and i watched his/her char. i only saw two elec bolts thrown at me. had it been a lag or a bug in the combat tracking system, i would have seen his/her char throw three bolts, not two

but anyway, my main point was why do you consider someone that has basically admitted to be a hacker as one of the best in the game? sure, you can be great and get a crapload of kills if you hack the system to increase your damage or whatever to make it easier for you to kill (or whatever it is exactly that each individual hacker does, but i digress)
and sure, s/he might have been banned already, but evidently all you have to do to gravity is mention the word "lawsuit" and your account is unbanned, which is probably why proven hackers are still around, and why herpes boi is still lurking to annoy/entertain us
i submitted a ticket to gravity with suspicion that mnml is a hacker, and was told that more evidence is needed before they can do something
has anyone seen him/her in game since s/he basically admitted to hacking on the forums?

#125 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:13 AM

I saw it the other day in svs, but of course, is a tricky name.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users