fighting percentage pattern Guide - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

fighting percentage pattern Guide

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:DRACONIS

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:19 AM

Well, the game seems to have involved a lot after these couple of months from the new lvl cap 230.
Well, I will just teach something that I think will help you with balancing your character.

First of all Attack Speed shows as a percentage. I have noticed in Rose kuro* fansite that, a lvl 200 glorious armour gave 30.0% attack speed which was 1,000 attack speed actually.

If the fansite was right, you can use that information with all your stats such as (Accuracy/Dodge/Critical)

Equation example:
If I have 2000accuracy
I would have 60.0% chance for hits

If opponent has 2000dodge
they would have 60.0% chance to dodge

(60%-60%=0)
therefore your chance to attack and miss is 50%
ranges (-100% to 100%)

Example for Crit:
If I have 830critical
I would have 24.9%crit
meaning that i would get atleast 1crit every 4 auto attacks in ratio (24.9 is nearly)
Sometimes I'm curious to wonder if i should lower sen to the amount of 20%crit to get a 1crit/5attacks but i guess i find it low. The next ratio is 33.4% 1crit/3hits but its hard to stack(maybe with buff idk)
BUT sometimes misses causes problems to the ratio*

(a good combination is go attackspeed crit and not full crit low attackspeed)(crit is hard to stack for many classes)
etc....

Not many people like percentage's, like me but its more accurate of an answer.

(EQUATION)
(30 divide 1000) x (amount of ______)

Now, now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but what do you guys think?

#2 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:43 PM

We don't have the actual damage formulas, only theories. I hate to burst your bubble but those equations are false.

When the Orlo update came to be in late 2009, attack speed was turned to a percent. All attack speed gear was reduced to 30% of its original value, and that number was displayed in the new percent stat.

The compendium displays the old what would have been attack speed stats. Which is why the Glorious bonus (30%) is displayed as 100 attack speed there. This does not correlate to the actual battle formulas.

Hit rate/Dodge rate is relatively straightforward though. This may not be the exact formula but it'll give you a very close value of what hit rate/dodge rate will be.

(.5 attackers accuracy/ defenders dodge)- 2(defenders level - attackers level)

If the attacker is higher level than the defender, it doesn't increase your hit rate.

Crit rate isn't a set percent based on your critical stat. No one knows the exactly formula, but your crit stat, as well as your level and your oponnents crit do effect crit rate. (possibly other variables as well)

#3 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:DRACONIS

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

Thanks for the correction :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users