#1 ABK1986

ABK1986

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 945 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:03 AM

So I've collected all the items I need to do the whole New World Quest parts, but I've got a bunch of questions before I start and was hoping someone that's done the quest before could help answer.

1. Is there any way to save in the New World and/or any type of Kafra? Just found the creepy cats :p_err:

2. Any way to get back to the New World without having to walk through the dumb mobster map? I know I can warp, but currently my only warp is on the same acct.

Z-gang Quest Question: When the Skel Prisoners and Antique Firelocks are released, could I use a mercenary or is there a kill counter like other turn in?

Edited by ABK1986, 08 October 2010 - 11:18 AM.

#2 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 30 September 2010 - 11:32 AM

Well I have done the New World quest on 3 of my characters so far. Wizard, Assassin and Priest. I do know that my Assassin and Priest did the quest together via dual clienting. Also as far as I can tell the mobster quest kill part works like any other quest kills, meaning even if they have done it still able to help out party members.

For question 2, make sure you read the quest. Most of the New world quests involve just collecting items not actually killing the monsters. For instance for getting the items for my Wizard I just have my Sin get them.

#3 ABK1986

ABK1986

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 945 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:12 AM

Updated with new dumb questions :( I hate that dumb mobster map in the middle :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users