#1 CLONG

CLONG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:valkyrie

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

(This has been probably asked a lot of times already, but) I would like to go FS (more on PvM/mvp for now) and I'm not sure which skills to max for HP and AB. I made a tree and this is how it looks like:
http://irowiki.org/~...skill4/acb.html

For the HP skills, should I max safety wall and get lvl 8 sanc (no lex aeterna but 5 LD bec it's prereq--absolutely no ME)? Or should I max KE and get only lvl 5 praefatio (or is assumptio better)? Or max KE, get lvl 5 sanc, lvl 7 safety wall, and max praefatio later? So basically what I want to know is:
- is maxed sanc a must for a FS
- is maxed safety wall a must for a FS
- which should be maxed: KE, praefatio, or assumptio? Which would be the best of the three?

As for the AB skills, I have a few questions:
- should I max praefatio, or is it useless because I would max assumptio (I don't even know if they're comparable)
- is it okay to not max high heal, because I read that its delay is longer (so you can cast more lvl 1 high heal than lvl 5 in a certain period of time which in effect is better cause you'd have healed a lot more), if I were to max high heal, which skill should I not max (praefatio)?
- is adoramus used for woe? ME priests max adoramus, right? Is it useless for a FS build? Not that I'd have enough points for it but I'm just curious.

I'm new so sorry for asking a lot of questions, and thanks so much to anyone who'll help.

Edited by CLONG, 06 September 2012 - 09:06 AM.

#2 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

Praefatio 5 is good enough; there are other important AB skills you should get. Both assumptio and praefatio/KE have their uses and advantages so you should get both. I would say maxed sanc is not a must for FS but a high level of it like 7 or 8 is a must. I recommend maxing assumptio as it's quite useful and the duration is pretty short without being maxed. A high level of KE is nice but does not necessarily need to be maxed.

I would say high heal maxed is a must for FS AB. The light of cure accessory with a cure lvl 1 enchant will remove the high heal delay so even high heal 5 is spammable.

Adoramus can be pretty strong especially with the mora judgement set. It does take a lot of skill points though as you mentioned.

#3 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • Server:New Chaos

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

your tree is empty, you need to click the URL link and copy paste that in order for us to see it.

Basic must haves build for an FS AB (the rest is about filling in what you want)
http://irowiki.org/~...BabkfdsrChscHcY

Variations:
I MVP FS build (http://irowiki.org/~...BabkfqsrChscHcY) must have SW, filling in the rest is up to you. Epicles is useful when maxed out
The rest is optional:
lvl 4 angelus vs lvl 10
lvl 4 kyrie vs lvl 10
lvl 1 gloria vs lvl 5
having suffragium lvl 3 at all
lvl 4 sanc vs lvl 7 (dont bother with lvl 10, it only increases duration, nothing else)

II Full Support w/o SW
If you decide not to get SW, here is what you can get with all those points:
higher lvl gloria, max kyrie, max angelus and lvl 7 sanc. will look something like this:
http://irowiki.org/~...BabkfqsrChscHcY
This is pretty much my build, with exception that I have Suff lv3 instead of gloria 4 (mine is only lvl 1). But thing is - I haven't used suff even once since I became AB. Maybe a few times when I helped slaving lower lvl characters. Thats about it.

As for your questions, yes, lv 5 high heal is a must, with enchanted curelv1 light of cure, delay is only 0.3s for any high heal level (it was changed, irowiki is wrong)
Assump is a must, it will help a lot the higher lvl you are, so lv 5 assump, lv 5 praefatio and lv4-lv 10 kyrie, depending on SW/angelus/gloria lvls you are getting
No idea about adoramus, but seems like only ME ABs get it.
Sacrament and Clearance at least lv3 is a must for FS, you have 4 points left as AB, id just go with epicles.
Dont bother maxing praefatio, you can recast it relatively often or get max kyrie and cast that instead if barrier runs out)

So in summary, biggest variables are SW, Sanc, Suff, Angelus, Gloria and Kyrie levels... these are completely up to you.

Lex aeterna is a must for any AB (and it only takes 1 point), especially if you want to mvp.... imagine a sura's gfist doing like a 250k instead of 500k. makes a huge difference... or some high lvl TIs where monsters have 400k hp like those ancient trees.... takes 5 rangers to take them down.

Edited by sofico, 29 August 2012 - 01:30 PM.

#4 CLONG

CLONG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:12 AM

Praefatio 5 is good enough; there are other important AB skills you should get. Both assumptio and praefatio/KE have their uses and advantages so you should get both. I would say maxed sanc is not a must for FS but a high level of it like 7 or 8 is a must. I recommend maxing assumptio as it's quite useful and the duration is pretty short without being maxed. A high level of KE is nice but does not necessarily need to be maxed.

I would say high heal maxed is a must for FS AB. The light of cure accessory with a cure lvl 1 enchant will remove the high heal delay so even high heal 5 is spammable.

Adoramus can be pretty strong especially with the mora judgement set. It does take a lot of skill points though as you mentioned.

your tree is empty, you need to click the URL link and copy paste that in order for us to see it.

Basic must haves build for an FS AB (the rest is about filling in what you want)

Variations:
I MVP FS build (http://irowiki.org/~...BabkfqsrChscHcY) must have SW, filling in the rest is up to you. Epicles is useful when maxed out

II Full Support w/o SW
If you decide not to get SW, here is what you can get with all those points:
higher lvl gloria, max kyrie, max angelus and lvl 7 sanc. will look something like this:
This is pretty much my build, with exception that I have Suff lv3 instead of gloria 4 (mine is only lvl 1). But thing is - I haven't used suff even once since I became AB. Maybe a few times when I helped slaving lower lvl characters. Thats about it.

Okay, thank you so much for the information. Now I'm quite sure where to put my skills points.
Here's what I've decided on (working on it):

I have a point left for HP. I'm not sure if I should lessen KE to get Suff to lvl3. Or max KE and put the point in another skill like angelus/impo/sanc/SW/suff). [Though I've heard suff is useless on higher levels so I don't really know.]

I have another question for AB, I've heard clearance is useful so I was thinking if it is better to max it out, or max Epiclesis? But both of you said it's Epiclesis. Sooo yeah. Maybe it's Epiclesis.

These things I can't decide for myself because I haven't played the char.

Thank you again!

#5 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:26 PM

If you got sw, you might as well go for lvl 10. If you are spamming SW on someone, those extra levels give it some extra potency so it would help. Btw, I like your build! Very very gewd!
Don't bother with angelus or imposito. They don't really improve damage/defense that much. The bible of promise item gives you a skill that will let you increase Matk and attack by 50. 5 skill points for 25 atk is a waste, it's only a prerequisite.

Clearance removes all buffs from a person, lvl 3 is fine. I dont know too many people that decide to max it for pve. It's 80% chance at lv 3. If it fails, it will probably work a second time. Everything in renewal gives bleed, which doesnt allow you to regen sp for like 2 min. The only way to be immune is the ungoliant card, which is super rare and worth like 100m depending on inflation. Clearance removes bleeding. Although you have to rebuff yourself, if you're in a large party you will be draining A LOT of sp per second, so it will help a lot.

Epiclesis is the tree thing, usually I use it when I run low on sp. I ask the party to pause, cast it and sit under it. Helps regen sp pretty fast. At lvl 1 it doesn't last long though. I can't say anything about lvl 5 cause I still didn't get it. Maybe someone else can comment on that.

Edited by sofico, 02 September 2012 - 11:27 PM.

#6 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:57 AM

I'm not too sure what the formula for sanctuary after the balance patch is (before it will only heal 777 at most). Now it heals more and it's quite useful and heals a lot for not a lot of sp. Either way most ABs tend to have level 7 or a high-ish level for it.

I am thinking of going for max epiclesis not only for the SP it gives but more for the HP increase people get when standing in it. It's really nice for DB RKs.

#7 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

Sactuary heals 777 at lvl 7 always.
There are items that boost its effectiveness. My sanc at lv 7 Heals me 1.2k, because of strong recovery wand +14%; +9 ygg crown; etc etc.
I dont know about lvl 8-10, but I don't see any point in getting it higher just to test it. 1.2k is already a lot.

Edited by sofico, 03 September 2012 - 09:04 AM.

#8 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

Sactuary heals 777 at lvl 7 always.
There are items that boost its effectiveness. My sanc at lv 7 Heals me 1.2k, because of strong recovery wand +14%; +9 ygg crown; etc etc.
I dont know about lvl 8-10, but I don't see any point in getting it higher just to test it. 1.2k is already a lot.

Ahh, that makes a lot of sense. I'll try it later with no equips to test that out. Mine is something around 1.2k too.

#9 CLONG

CLONG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

If you got sw, you might as well go for lvl 10. If you are spamming SW on someone, those extra levels give it some extra potency so it would help.

I'm not too sure what the formula for sanctuary after the balance patch is (before it will only heal 777 at most). Now it heals more and it's quite useful and heals a lot for not a lot of sp. Either way most ABs tend to have level 7 or a high-ish level for it.

Okay, basing on the new information, I changed some points:

As AB, what skills do you use most? SW, KE, or sanc? Or does it depend on the party? I think I will be using sanc the least (I just think).
I'm choosing between getting lvl4 KE + lvl10 SW or lvl7 KE + lvl7 SW. Lvl10 KE blocks 10 attacks while lvl5 Prae blocks 10 attacks. But even if I need KE more than sanc or SW, I can just use Prae instead of KE, right?

Thank you so much for all the help. :)

#10 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

Praef has a cool down of 10-15 seconds, i didnt actually count myself. Kyrie like 1-2 seconds. I haven't used sanc even though I have lvl 7 since I turned to AB. maybe once when we got wiped and we were sitting in eden, regening HP.

#11 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:06 AM

i feel like this should be pinned. good discussion thread

#12 CLONG

CLONG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:33 AM

Praef has a cool down of 10-15 seconds, i didnt actually count myself. Kyrie like 1-2 seconds. I haven't used sanc even though I have lvl 7 since I turned to AB. maybe once when we got wiped and we were sitting in eden, regening HP.

I see, I never paid attention to the cool down >_< I'm a little disappointed with Prae

Okay, I just made different trees because I'm still thinking about it, with KE, sanc and SW as variables--for FS, no suff build
1) All 3 are lvl7 http://irowiki.org/~...BabkfqsrChscHcY
2) Lvl4 sanc, lvl7 SW, max KE http://irowiki.org/~...BabkfqsrChscHcY
3) Lvl4 sanc, lvl7 KE, max SW http://irowiki.org/~...BabkfqsrChscHcY
4) Lvl3 sanc, lvl9 SW, lvl9 KE http://irowiki.org/~...BabkfqsrChscHcY OR lvl3 sanc + either max KE & lvl8 SW or max SW & lvl8 KE

i feel like this should be pinned. good discussion thread

And yes, I agree :D

I'll also ask about the stats, are these okay?
For MVP (or pvm)?
Str 1
Agi 1
Vit 120
Int 120
Dex 30 or 50
Luk 40 or 50

What about for WoE?
Thanks again! :)

[I'll ask about the equips next :>]

Edited by CLONG, 06 September 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#13 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

For WOE you would have to ask someone else. I might switch to a WOE build once I hit 150 myself so I would need some guidance there
As for the variations on skill builds, the one with max SW seems most useful
You can check my sig, see what my main AB is wearing. You can also search other ABs via ROPD and see what they are wearing if they are showing it.

Low End/Mid End equips for AB:
Weapon: Get 20 eden merit badges and trade them for 100 Bravery Badges and get a Strong Recovery Wand. +14% to heal/sanc and its free unlike wand of affection (account bound though)
Garment: Vali's Manteau: 15% against neutral
Shoes: Vidar's Boots (very cheap) or Vital Tree Shoes (+10% Hp, +5% healing on yourself and cheap too)
Armor: Puente Robe of Ares (PecoPeco Card) - +10% HP, +5 Healing, pretty nice
Robe of Affection and Robe of Judgement. Robe of affection is holy 1 - reduces 25% from regular elements. Robe of Judgement is Shadow, reduces damage from shadow property monsters a LOT
Headgear: Yggdrasil Crown <3333. Just keep trying to get it higher + as you get money. Mids/Lower - anything works. I wear Elven's just because they look cool even though they give no def.
Shield: Lots and Lots of Stone Bucklers (or Round Bucklers), racial carded. I have like 6 I think. Wear them depending on the map/monsters your party is killing.
Some Good ones: Penomena -30% formless, Thara -30% demihuman, Khalizburg -30% demon, Teddy Bear -30% undead, Bigfoot -30% insects, Sky Petite -30% Dragon
Accessory: Clip under Cast (Phen Card), Green Apple Ring (Replace with Light of Cure once you get it)
I don't recommend the Affection Set. You can use one at lower levels until 120ish, but after that you should definitely scrap it. It increases damage you take from monsters (except demihuman I think) and you can have easy reduction in Garment that might be more useful than those extra heals

Now... Expensive stuff you can aim for:

Weapon: Glorious Cure Wand. Takes 400 eden merit badges to make. I hope you have VIP, cause you get 2badges per quest instead of 1 as non-vip. Overupgrading it gives nice healing bonuses. +9->+10 alone is a +10% healing boost.
Slotted Mids: preferably Black Frame Glasses(BFG), 1 extra int mid gear. 2x pairs - one for ungoliant card that gives bleeding immunity, because bleeding is from 90% of monsters above lvl 120. It makes you not regen SP for like 1-2min. Some maps, like Thor's, you get it 24/7. So you would need to bring SP items instead or sit around and wait for SP to regen. 2nd pair for arc angeling card, makes you regen SP super fast and be able to support a party much easier. (these 2 pairs are already like... 500mil total. On Ygg BFG are like 100m+, AA is 150m and Ungoliant 100m....) By the Way, Arc Angeling need you to have 77 luk to work, so make sure you have it. My AB build has exactly 77 luk and I am putting the rest into int.
Upper Headgear: Ygg Crown, the higher +, the better.
Lower Headgear: I dont think it really matters....My friend says the clover in mouth is nice since it gives +2 Luk. I use a Well Chewed Pencil, +2 Dex.
Armor: Diabolus Robe, +6% healing and reduces cast delay 10% so better than puente. You can put in something like Peco Peco card (+10% HP) or pest card ( casts stone curse when youre attacked), or Demon Fungus Card (casts sleep when you are attacked. Helps if you are getting mobbed.)
Garment: Immune Heroic Backpack (Raydric Card, -20% against neutral. Monster's regular attacks hit you 20% less dmg... Later if you ever get it - Deviling Card -50% from neutral but +50% every other element. You can tank mobs, as long as they dont have skills that are some other element that hurts). Diabolus Manteau and Nidhoggur's Shadow Garb are also good and a bit cheaper and easier to obtain.
Shoes: Variant Shoes (+20% HP/SP, must have for MVPing. MVPs HURT) MAKES SURE YOU DO NOT UPGRADE THEM, they loose 1% HP/SP boost with every upgrade, so +0 is the best.
Shield: Valk Shield or Overupgraded Immune Shield (increased reduction from neutral with upgrade lvls) with Hodremlin - -15% from all reduction. Handy for maps where monsters are different races.
Accessory: Diabolus Ring under Cast (Phen Card. Ring gives +100sp/hp and +5% Heal efficiency <3), Light of Cure, enchanted with Cure lv1 (Mora AB ring, relatively easy to obtain if you did the Mora quest and got coins for it. I like the +2 int enchant. The ring lets you spam lvl 1-5 High Heals with 0.3 second delay (original:3.3s) Its pretty nice and can save someone. By the way, I hope you use party window to heal, since it is faster than trying to target people that are moving around a lot.)

I don't know much about the chibi pope hat+ slotted blush. I guess its nice if you have both of them slotted with Arc Angeling Cards and when the pope is like +10. Otherwise, I think Ygg is much much better.

(WOOT WE WERE PINNED ^_^, TNX)

Edited by sofico, 06 September 2012 - 06:11 PM.

#14 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

I like using chibi pope + blush combo since I can use both arc angeling and ungoliant at once (two slots). Holy marching hat and any slotted mid is also a cheaper option if you want to use two cards.

Orleans's gown is also an option if you want another slot for an accessory instead of phen.

I also like bible of promise shields for Odin's power but as sofica mentioned, valk and immune shields have nice resistance for mvp-ing and so on.

#15 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

I use bible of promise very rarely. I usually swap it with one of my reduction gears if someone really needs the +50 atk or Matk, otherwise I don't even bother bringing it to parties. It only lasts a minute.
Bible of promise vol2 is much better, harder to obtain, but gives either 100 or 75 atk and Matk boost. I don't know what drops it in bio 3. High Priest? Iro wiki doesn't seem to be updated for that. Either way, I will probably put something like Andre egg card (+5% hp) into my vol1, since it's a swap gear anyway.

A good advice is to find a friend you trust, preferably a ranger, and go farming some of the equips for you(or just a place with good drops). You can vend stuff you both don't want and split it 50 50; and pay him back 50% of the item you got together that you wanted to keep(or just get him another one so he can sell it himself).

I am well geared all thanks to my lvling/farming buddy. <3

More on mora gears - I don't think seal of cathedral or ring of archbishop are good at all compared to light of cure. Enchanted seal of cathedral with the special enchant reduces coluseo heal sp consumption by 30. It might be good in some large scale AOE hurtful maps like thors volcano, where you actually need to spam coluseo. So you go from 200 to 170 sp. Ring of archbishop enchanted archbishop lv1 increases heal by 3%. That is probably the most useless one of the 3 rings. Light of cure is basically 2x healing that you can use instead of your regular heal (costs 70 sp though instead of 40). Most useful of them all. Someone at 1k/15k HP? Boom! Lv 5 high heal then a lvl 1 high heal 0.3 sec later and he is full.

Edited by sofico, 06 September 2012 - 07:58 PM.

#16 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:59 PM

You can actually get 2 cathedral1lv mods for your Seal of Cathedral and get -60 SP off Coluseo Heal. It's fantastic for SP management especially if you're low on SP but need to spam Coluseo every so often. Of course, nothing beats refreshing Magnificat regularly and let Meditatio effects kick in when you do a brief sit.

As for higher healing power, it's recommended that you should do the Bangungot Port Malaya Instance and try to make a Bangungot Agimat Tattoo. 2 of those accs give a crapload of heal power. (11% more heal on self and 7% more heal on others and using items per acc)

For PvP/WoE...... nothing beats Vellum Bible. 20k+ High heals at +9 even without a Ygg Crown is really overpowered.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 06 September 2012 - 10:00 PM.

#17 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:08 AM

So, for woe, just 1 weapon for healing like stated above, vellum bible, the rest of stuff should be reduction gear I assume
Headgear: cheap- feather beret, expensive: cat ear beret (higher than+5 is better than feather beret. At +12 24% physical reduction from Demi human), red Pom band?
Mid: ungoliant slotted mids?
Lower: hanky in mouth, -3% Demi I believe

Woe set is supposedly better for reduction. armor with Marc card (do people use Ghostring instead too?) garment with Raydric (is deviling a gear swap item for tanking things like gfist or Dragon breath?), shoes with matyr?
And obviously, +12 cranial immune shield. Is that better than Valk? And what about woe accessories for AB? Phen doesn't work in woe, so what is better instead? 2x kafra blossom diab rings? Glorious rings, perhaps? What about something cheaper or easier to get?
Now, I am the one asking so many questions XD.

#18 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:57 AM

IMO, this is the best PvP/WoE Set up for AB, not counting Gods or mvp cards

+12 Red Pom Hat of Caster (cast time is nice for quick buffing)
Black Devil Mask (more stats and more resists) or [Mid headgear] of True Sight (GX/Chaser detection)
Four Leaf Clover (for more howl resist) or Well Chewed Pencil (more cast time doesn't hurt) or Handkerchief in mouth (demi resist)
+9-+12 Vellum Bible (+6 is all you need really for Lauda spam, but higher upgrades give a bit more heal)
+12 Cranial Immune Shield (So you can survive Gfist) or +12 Cranial Valkyrja Shield (more elemental resists against converter users)
+9 Ghost WoE Robe
Anti-Sniping Woe Muffler
+9 Superior WoE Shoes (or Green Ferus ones. Either one works)
Carefree Black Rosaries x2 (Reach 100 hard MDEF! No need to worry about Freeze/Stone Curse and also be able to roll Ghostring! Also gives a lot of elemental resists)

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 07 September 2012 - 06:02 AM.

#19 CLONG

CLONG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:56 AM

Thank you all for the inputs! I am now trying to get some of them. :)

I have another question, though, is there another set of equipment that I should aim for, like those which give resists or just make you less soft? (Because basically what ^^^ they are, it's for higher heals, right?) Or is that the WoE set already (less soft :D)? TYVM! :)

#20 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:16 AM

PvM all u need is a reduction shield and a good garment
WOE woe set is the best.

#21 Rumm

Rumm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:40 AM

If it's for woe, Clearence should be maxed. I'd suggest http://irowiki.org/~...BabkfdsrDlfcHcY

You've got 4 skill points left as HP to put either
raise sanct from 3 to 7, raise sw from 7 to 10, raise mag/gloria from 4/3 to max.

#22 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:31 AM

You dont need max clearance in woe, Vellum bible reduces the cast delay so you can cast it twice really quickly. Lvl 3 has 80% chance and I think its suffiicient. Actually, maxing Laudas might be better, since it increases chance it will work as well as give extra luk/vit bonuses for 1 min. I always hear people yelling "I need lauda!" on vent, not "I need clearance!" They ask for clearance maybe like 1/hr...

#23 Rumm

Rumm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:28 AM

ok that makes sense. Btw what is your woe rotation? It should be part of this thread, for average fights (i.e. not vs just one or two ppl)
I'd think it looks like this;
starting> aoe bless/agi/ke

then rotation #1
gloria-> laudo1-> laudo 2->filler->gloria->laudo1->laudo2->aoe ke->filler
filler = lex/clear/pne/HH/sw/ke/sacramenti/laudo1again/laudo2 again
Why gloria first? Because it gives us a clear timeframe of when to get filler stuff cast

or rotation #2
aoe KE>Laudo1>Laudo2>L1>L2>L1>L2...until aoe KE again

#24 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:23 AM

Filler = hide for me <3 then some potting maybe.
I will get Gloria 5 when I reset. Lvl 1 sucks..... lmao
Also, I do lauda 1 and 2 at least twice every time, in case it failed on someone, or to give the people that i cured the luk/vit bonus. Mine are lvl 2 atm, which is like 60% chance I think. no cast delay is pretty sweet.

#25 celestience

celestience

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1080 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

So, for woe, just 1 weapon for healing like stated above, vellum bible, the rest of stuff should be reduction gear I assume
Headgear: cheap- feather beret, expensive: cat ear beret (higher than+5 is better than feather beret. At +12 24% physical reduction from Demi human), red Pom band?
Mid: ungoliant slotted mids?
Lower: hanky in mouth, -3% Demi I believe

Woe set is supposedly better for reduction. armor with Marc card (do people use Ghostring instead too?) garment with Raydric (is deviling a gear swap item for tanking things like gfist or Dragon breath?), shoes with matyr?
And obviously, +12 cranial immune shield. Is that better than Valk? And what about woe accessories for AB? Phen doesn't work in woe, so what is better instead? 2x kafra blossom diab rings? Glorious rings, perhaps? What about something cheaper or easier to get?
Now, I am the one asking so many questions XD.

CEB is only better than feather beret at >+9, the bonus kicks on only above +5. and FB has 1 mdef and it matches the default AB colour! hahaha (just to convince myself ;D) unless you've got extra $$ to spend to make a +10 CEB, feather beret is a good alternative. or even cheaper, beret.

3d glasses for mid

I'm not entirely sure about valk shield, but some ppl has mentioned that valk shield is the better. but in woe, skills that hurts are either wind-endowed or are neutral. DB is not reduced by valk so i've been using an immune shield instead. but ABs rarely survive fist unless SW/hide or the sura is really bad :D maybe someone can convince me otherwise... but imo valk shield is doing nothing in woe.

yes to woe set. upgrade the robe to +9 (or +6 first), don't bother with getting the muffler and shoes to +9 (maybe just get it to +7 so you can use enrich next time when you've got extra $$). matyr card is pretty good, or green ferus card if you can't afford to get the shoes to +9. ABs seldom go low on SP during WOE, unless i get howled or bloody lust, but i've got them straws :)

accessorie: if you can afford a GR, black rosaries are awesome coz you can reach 100 hard mdef which gives freeze and stone immunity which means you can default the GR. besides that i guess kafra blossom+smokie drings are best, next alternative cards are alligator cards. another recommended accessory is expert ring, it reduces 5% skill delay. pretty useful imo since lex-ing is my main job in woe.

get a cranial bible of promise, buff your guildies/alliance when ppl are going to rush through. plus if your shield is broken you can just use it as a temporary.

edit: oh about skills, if you're doing full time woe, i personally wouldn't bother with maxing mag and gloria, extra skill points to laudas would be awesome, probably not as noticeable with the vellum bible. but yeah higher chance to unfreeze those peeps who refuse to wear their unfrozen or if its broken.

hope it helps :)

Edited by celestience, 05 November 2012 - 06:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users