• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 Holy

Holy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:42 AM

A Zodiac Crown Box trader is in Payon. Trade any 2 Zodiac Crowns for 1 Zodica Crown Pack.

Quick question, is it both Diadem and Crowns or just crowns?

#2 SU2H

SU2H

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:46 AM

crown, obviously...

#3 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:04 AM

i know you guys added an NPC to help moving from castle to castle, but if is it possible to allow acolyte based classes to be able to memo and save in the same map without causing problems?
As it stands now, if you save in Juno WoE map area, if you try to /memo it will keep warping you back to the respawn area.
Thanks!

Edited by Braska, 23 September 2010 - 11:05 AM.

#4 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:06 AM

What about people still useing the inns, Can you please put this kafra stuff in the inns as well. Like the kafra storage and repair.

#5 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:14 AM

Another week for enjoy doing anything. (Antiwizard events are so cool)

Edited by Fibrizzo, 23 September 2010 - 11:14 AM.

#6 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:16 AM

Does this mean Valfreyja 1 and valfreyja realm are on the same mapserver again!? That was pretty annoying that they were seperated.

Edited by Xellie, 23 September 2010 - 11:17 AM.

#7 lemon

lemon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:21 AM

Of course we have to nerf and pick on the wizzies as much as we can!! Haven't you see the warlocks to come, damn their AoE's >_< OPRESS THE WIZZIES WHILE WE CAN FELLOW MELEE/RANGED BROTHERS/SISTERS!! DOWN WITH POWERFUL WARLOCK CLASS!! Damn over-powered AoE's!!

And btw, what's with "Dark Illusion" being DISABLED in WOE? It's like a crappier version of Champion' "Snap" (crappier because it requires someone to even be on the cell you wish to get to, where as Snap can be used on any cell that's not blocked by a wall). So is Snap going to be disabled?

#8 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:22 AM

This brings us back to the whole Flying Kick VS Snap convo long ago :)

Edited by Braska, 23 September 2010 - 11:23 AM.

#9 Miaa

Miaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:33 AM

Why do people always only Q.Q about it being anti-wizard? what about the fact that its also anti-sage, monk, blacksmith, alchemist, extended class?

In fact, pretty much every REQ ever, is anti-alchemist. Would be nice if one day homu kills counted towards REQ/quest kills

#10 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:37 AM

How many in HE BM pack and will they be sellable? will the large stat food packs be sellable?

Edited by Trixdee, 23 September 2010 - 11:46 AM.

#11 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:38 AM

Of course we have to nerf and pick on the wizzies as much as we can!! Haven't you see the warlocks to come, damn their AoE's >_< OPRESS THE WIZZIES WHILE WE CAN FELLOW MELEE/RANGED BROTHERS/SISTERS!! DOWN WITH POWERFUL WARLOCK CLASS!! Damn over-powered AoE's!!

And btw, what's with "Dark Illusion" being DISABLED in WOE? It's like a crappier version of Champion' "Snap" (crappier because it requires someone to even be on the cell you wish to get to, where as Snap can be used on any cell that's not blocked by a wall). So is Snap going to be disabled?

For higher def monsters there is ice pick and weapons who ignore def on some monster so everybody is happy. For higher mdef monsters wizards have SoP... But even with a High Wizard MVP card killing Gold Acidus is a hard job because they are element Holy 2 but normal geared wizards or cannot enjoy event because they leech due our futility there...

We can talk about renewal when the update hit all servers, not now that is testing.

#12 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:44 AM

Why do people always only Q.Q about it being anti-wizard? what about the fact that its also anti-sage, monk, blacksmith, alchemist, extended class?

In fact, pretty much every REQ ever, is anti-alchemist. Would be nice if one day homu kills counted towards REQ/quest kills

Monk? Mental Strenght? Hello? Puller run the mob into the party then fast hide and he tanks... easy way to tank.

Blacksmith? I dunno... but I like Full Adrenaline Rush on melee classes so... soul liker is needed too (extended class, right?)

Alchemist? Bring blue potion and heal the SP. And you can use white potions for 4-5k heals on tanks. Potion pitcher is cool, you know?

Indeed is an antisage like is an antiwizard.

#13 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:48 AM

HW are one of the easiest classes to lvl........all you need is a decent mobber and gear. Quite biching

#14 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:53 AM

HW are one of the easiest classes to lvl........all you need is a decent mobber and gear. Quite biching

I know we have lot of places for nice leveling. I'm only saying "event for all except for wizards".

#15 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:55 AM

Could you move this conversation to a different thread please?

Edited by Trixdee, 23 September 2010 - 12:00 PM.

#16 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:03 PM

For higher def monsters there is ice pick and weapons who ignore def on some monster so everybody is happy. For higher mdef monsters wizards have SoP... But even with a High Wizard MVP card killing Gold Acidus is a hard job because they are element Holy 2 but normal geared wizards or cannot enjoy event because they leech due our futility there...

We can talk about renewal when the update hit all servers, not now that is testing.

Wizards could get over 150m/hour in titans tho.... I 99ed both of mine from normal wiz to 99 HW in maybe 8 hours total gameplay time. Dragons benefits classes that titans don't, sniper much?
besides if its that bad go level in thor or NI3. Exp in NI3 is comparable to dragons anyway/

#17 ABK1986

ABK1986

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 945 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:15 PM

I know right? Wizards get all the exp at Gators/Goats/Titans, plus get to leech their other characters, so I'm okay with this. My level 93 wizard is not crying in the corner... yet :unsure:

Edited by ABK1986, 23 September 2010 - 12:15 PM.

#18 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:17 PM

Wizards could get over 150m/hour in titans tho.... I 99ed both of mine from normal wiz to 99 HW in maybe 8 hours total gameplay time. Dragons benefits classes that titans don't, sniper much?
besides if its that bad go level in thor or NI3. Exp in NI3 is comparable to dragons anyway/

I remember everybody asking for a trapper in ID3. I should be idiot but I think that snipers have the same skills than hunters... *caugh*

Everybody can do something in AL3 but Wizards (even sages), who are damage dealers, we cann't. Well... I guess quagmire should be usefull in AL3 but... who wants a Wizard only for quagmire? xD

#19 ABK1986

ABK1986

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 945 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:20 PM

Special sale. HE Battle Manual Box sold for 600pt! unitl 10/7

To keep this post on topic:

The main site says they are normally 500pts (400 on ymir), is this because the main site isn't updated or because it's HE Battle Manual Box instead of regular Battle Manual Box. Just curious and/or dumb :unsure:.

Edited by ABK1986, 23 September 2010 - 12:23 PM.

#20 Miaa

Miaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:28 PM

Monk? Mental Strenght? Hello? Puller run the mob into the party then fast hide and he tanks... easy way to tank - not all monks have MS, and this technique sounds easier than done, especially when theres quite alot of snipers out there that insist on FAS'ing before the tanker stops, and when the priests get dragged to the front of the party when they attempt to heal when the tank is still a little way off. Its not guna be easy making sure all the dragons leave the hidden tank and land on the MS'd monk.

Blacksmith? I dunno... but I like Full Adrenaline Rush on melee classes so... soul liker is needed too (extended class, right?) - yeah, the AAR etc are nice for melee, but i very much doubt anyone is going to 'waste' 2 (if you include the SL) party spots for it, when they could have another killer/healer/puller.

Alchemist? Bring blue potion and heal the SP. And you can use white potions for 4-5k heals on tanks. Potion pitcher is cool, you know? - aid pot is very good, and useful, however, a) white potting is abit of a waste unless its an emergency, when theres priests to heal for free, and :unsure: who's guna choose a alchem over a scholar? no one. So yeah, alchem might have some uses, but there are better options, which party leaders will of course take, and the in the unlikely event that you did get chosen to do the job you would probably have to be a billionaire to afford the amount of blue pots that would be needed, best just keep the zeny and buy blanks/a leech.

But yeah, back on topic, I too would like to know how many HE's are in a box, if its 10, thats awesomer than awesome.

Edited by Miaa, 23 September 2010 - 12:29 PM.

#21 Afrikan

Afrikan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:35 PM

so it wont lag if 2 alliances are all saved in valf? :unsure:

#22 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:43 PM

I remember everybody asking for a trapper in ID3. I should be idiot but I think that snipers have the same skills than hunters... *caugh*

Everybody can do something in AL3 but Wizards (even sages), who are damage dealers, we cann't. Well... I guess quagmire should be usefull in AL3 but... who wants a Wizard only for quagmire? xD

No trappers in ID3 in premiums!

#23 Ceer

Ceer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationSouth Kafra, Payon

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:28 PM

• Much of our efforts to help with WoE come down to a conclusion that lag happens when massive numbers of people switch map servers (not necessarily maps)
    WoE bugs out when we have too many maps on 1 map server.
    So a happy medium we have is both WoE2 maps are 1 map server
    Valk and Brit are 1 map server, Greenwood and Lunia are 1 map server.
    If you want to help lessen the lag for your alliance, SAVE on the map you are battling on if possible. If you want to Crush any WoE 2 castle just save using the WoE helpers on either Valfreyja or Nidhoggur
  • This supports heavily the idea of splitting WoE times, because you will always be on the same zone if you never have to criss cross from WoE 2 to 1.

I wouldn't say it "heavily supports" split woe. It is definitely something to be aware of, especially when guild leaders are recalling. The tactic of getting people to move into a different zone to speed up the recall loading should become more common now that we know what the specific issues are. Also, the woe teleporter NPC should help with some of the remaining congestion.

#24 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:46 PM

Quick question, is it both Diadem and Crowns or just crowns?

/facepalm

#25 RegalPrime

RegalPrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:58 PM

sigh was hoping to get Turtle Island event, because I dont wanna deal with abby lake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users