Patch Notes v.437 - Gnome Hireling +3 to Dwarfs - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v.437 - Gnome Hireling +3 to Dwarfs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:00 PM

Item Mall
  • Adding Wrealith Hatchling to the Pet in a Box Item Mall Item.
Mounts
  • Added a level requirement on the Chicken Mount given through the new player boxes (Level 50 Requirement)
  • Changed the Chicken Mount given through the new player boxes to be Character Bound instead of Account Bound.
  • Players who will receive the Chicken Mount through the recent promotion will receive a Chicken Mount that will be Account Bound.
Quests
  • Changed the Chewed Bone turn reward to yield only 500,000 zulie rather than 2,000,000.
  • Updated Portuguese language support for several quests and NPCs.
Game Arena
  • Added minimum player display to Game Arena.
  • Players kicked out of Game Arena games by the group leader are no longer able to rejoin the same game instance for the remainder of its lifetime.
  • Improved queuing system logic to give priority to groups who are ready to start a game upon joining the queue.
  • Corrected issue which would allowed invalid group compositions to join the queue.
Bug Fixes
  • Corrected a monster spawn where an Aqua King was respawning into a Woopie Glutton.
  • Fixed a number of monsters associations to quests throughout the world of ROSE Online.
  • Corrected a client description issue where Wind Blessing Books were indicating they gave only 5% attack speed, when it was in fact 10% on the skill.
  • Corrected some graphical errors with some character outfits.
  • Fixed an exploit with the /clan commands.

#2 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

And hp bug not fixed..?

#3 AnythingX

AnythingX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

OMG HP BUG MAN AND FREAKIN BUFF GLITCH ........stupid people

Edited by AnythingX, 04 September 2012 - 04:09 PM.

#4 AnythingX

AnythingX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

u guys doing bad jobs at updating ..let me guess what bug we have this time...OH MY GOD its the IGNORE BUG from GM ..we dont get anything fix in this game PLZ bring me more item mall :P

#5 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

Ok Angry Trolls, we are looking at the Buff Bugs.
There will be an update later this week with some fixes that we were not able to test before the patch today.

#6 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

Gnome Hireling?? +3 to Dwarfs?? Is Gravity hiring gnomes or dwarfs?

#7 bretgculver

bretgculver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

i just saw the woopie glutton spawn earlier today rather then aqua king... i was sitting there thinking, how the hell did a woopie get to the middle of anima lake.

#8 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

There will be an update later this week with some fixes that we were not able to test before the patch today.

You're ability to troll customers always astounds me. I rank you up next to your husband, Sven. Falling second of course--You'll have to work harder to be as good at him, he just has a lot of natural talent.

Its not like..This bug has been around since the start of Game Arena(Was that in February?). How dare you angry trolls be upset about a bug that clearly wasn't hindering game-play in the slightest. Priorities. Sheesh.

I guess Calanor-Season is back, let the hunting begin. :p_laugh:

#9 coalchamberloco

coalchamberloco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Server:leo

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

You're ability to troll customers always astounds me. I rank you up next to your husband, Sven. Falling second of course--You'll have to work harder to be as good at him, he just has a lot of natural talent.

Its not like..This bug has been around since the start of Game Arena(Was that in February?). How dare you angry trolls be upset about a bug that clearly wasn't hindering game-play in the slightest. Priorities. Sheesh.

Whats worse is the last patch made it so much worse. My buffs can fall while buffing myself. Just want the game to be playable, made my bourg my main GA guy because being a cleric in there was just infuriating with the issues.

#10 AnythingX

AnythingX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

ty very much :)

#11 pimpthomy

pimpthomy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1133 posts
  • Location-

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

so, if the groupp leader in ga is some1 u dont like? and they dont like u? they can kick u for no reason.
and youd be unable to rejoin? lawl.

#12 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

so, if the groupp leader in ga is some1 u dont like? and they dont like u? they can kick u for no reason.
and youd be unable to rejoin? lawl.

I think this only apply to dungeon not crystal defenders.

#13 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

We are building another patch to fix an issue with some of the dialog added for Portuguese reading users.
Once the patch is done and uploaded the servers will be brought online. ETA is about 35 minutes.

#14 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

I can hack it! Its fair as long as the trolling goes both ways, right! Though I understand that its more fun to troll when you assume the other end doesn't get it or can't respond. I respond in jest, I figure its ok to poke them a little see if they are all bark and no bite!

I know that if I poke you, you bite back.

#15 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

I looked at the name and thought it'd be something new released.
I was wrong. These notes aren't too shabby though!

#16 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

I can hack it! Its fair as long as the trolling goes both ways, right! Though I understand that its more fun to troll when you assume the other end doesn't get it or can't respond. I respond in jest, I figure its ok to poke them a little see if they are all bark and no bite!

I know that if I poke you, you bite back.

Yes, but working in customer service and slapping the customer in the face is not recommended by 9 out of 10 customer service people. The other guy got fired. -.o

There's that line between just being harmlessly sarcastic and insulting the needs/desires of your customers. I'd be all for your brand of trolling if the bug was only a few weeks old, a month max---but we're talking a half of a year since you guys even seemed to address it with more of a "we're looking at it.."

Right now, I'm looking at you like that guy who insults someone who just died, like an hour after.. Dude, its just too soon!

And I do not deny biting back. Although if you were to literally poke me, it would probably be more of a punch to the face. Good thing its just figuratively. :)

Caution: 4 out of 5 doctors do not advise poking a wounded animal.

Edited by NamirBarades, 04 September 2012 - 05:33 PM.

#17 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

Thanks, Cal. I'd stopped buying the Wind Blessings as I thought they were only 5% now. Will be buying them again! Also sending some love 'cause I'm cool like that and 'cause you listen to me on Twitter. :ani_wow:
Anyone who thinks I'm kissing ass can think again--I have absolutely no reason to do so :heh: . mwah.

#18 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

Yes, but working in customer service and slapping the customer in the face is not recommended by 9 out of 10 customer service people. The other guy got fired. -.o

There's that line between just being harmlessly sarcastic and insulting the needs/desires of your customers. I'd be all for your brand of trolling if the bug was only a few weeks old, a month max---but we're talking a half of a year since you guys even seemed to address it with more of a "we're looking at it.."

Right now, I'm looking at you like that guy who insults someone who just died, like an hour after.. Dude, its just too soon!

And I do not deny biting back. Although if you were to literally poke me, it would probably be more of a punch to the face. Good thing its just figuratively. :)

Caution: 4 out of 5 doctors do not advise poking a wounded animal.

Calanor,

I've been reading Namir's posts for some weeks now and I think we can say without any doubt that we officially now have a new "negative Nancy".

I relinquish my crown with relish!

#19 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

Gigantic Wave's Icon has defaulted back to the blue and yellow underside icon from around post evo launch, just a heads up. Also, can we change those weapons back to their "non-brown" appearances please, they look terrible all brown.

#20 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

Calanor,

I've been reading Namir's posts for some weeks now and I think we can say without any doubt that we officially now have a new "negative Nancy".

I relinquish my crown with relish!

And here I thought I was majorly slacking this past month( So I'm Assuming you've been stalking me for well over a month--Which, I would like to inform you is illegal outside of the internet--You creeper), you can keep your crown unless Calanor will be posting more frequently again--Then hunting-season is on again.. And I will have to ask you, will it match my eyes? If it doesn't, then I you can surely keep it.

#21 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

Leave my people out of this.
They are nothing but peasant trolls.

#22 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

Sven: LET MY PEOPLE GO <---thats what I just pictured. Kthxbai

#23 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:10 PM

soooo you have to stay at level 50 to enjoy your mount... okaissss not gonna level for 30 days

#24 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

soooo you have to stay at level 50 to enjoy your mount... okaissss not gonna level for 30 days

I think they meant that you have to be at least lvl 50 to use it.

#25 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

Oh no you understand it wrong.
You have to be at least level 50 to ride the Chicken Mount, this means you can be any level higher as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users