September 4th The Ford Edsel's Birthday - Page 11 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 4th The Ford Edsel's Birthday

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
253 replies to this topic

#251 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

I do hope the GMs are looking at this thread and seeing how dissatisfied people are with this TI "update." Thus far, there have been NO GM RESPONSES regarding the TI system failbomb this week. Would be nice to get acknowledgement from them / proof they're listening to us here.

I don't know what to do about normal vs. instanced maps, but they need to revert back to the previous TI system (two monsters per mission, warps for everyone) or activity level on renewal servers will take a hit again.

#252 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

I do hope the GMs are looking at this thread and seeing how dissatisfied people are with this TI "update." Thus far, there have been NO GM RESPONSES regarding the TI system failbomb this week. Would be nice to get acknowledgement from them / proof they're listening to us here.

Everyone spam up their PM inboxes? That should get their attention.

Honestly, I think/hope they're hiding in shame. They know what they've wrought.

Edited by Akami, 10 September 2012 - 07:15 PM.

#253 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:07 AM

IMO, they should keep this way, but add a second monster to the count and choose better maps to hunt improve the spawns of everything. 2x or 3x additional on the current changes may be fair enough. Also, I don't think choosing maps with MVP spawns is a good idea.

This changes nothing to a non-vip character, as it is only a VIP nerf.

[KP item suggestion: x3 battle magazine: 2 minutes of BMx3 for 250KP, for people to dump their turnin EXP with boost. Then let the manuals for the grinders.]

Edited by asayuu, 11 September 2012 - 05:07 AM.

#254 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

I don't know what to do about normal vs. instanced maps, but they need to revert back to the previous TI system (two monsters per mission, warps for everyone) or activity level on renewal servers will take a hit again.

Really! This is the longest I think I've seen the maintenance thread active. It's stayed completely active all the way through till this weeks maintenance. That isn't a good sign especially when the responses ended within like the first or second day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users