The Path of the Dual Raider by SirPunish3r - Hawker Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The Path of the Dual Raider by SirPunish3r

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 SirPunish3r

SirPunish3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

The Path of the Dual Raider

By SirPunish3r

*updated 9/23/2012

Table of Contents

• About Myself
  • Leveling Guide
  • Stats and Builds
  • Skill Tree
  • Common
  • Melee
  • Bow
  • Raider
5. Equipment
6. PvM/Pvp
7. Credits

1. About Myself

Hi! This is my first time to write a guide and my first time to post so please go easy on me :) I decided to make this new guide because I think Blitzkrieg’s guide is kind of outdated and I just love using dual raiders even though it is one of the most underrated classes. I’m not one of the strongest players out there but I’m just willing to help people who want to pursue the path of a “Dual Raider”. My IGN is Vongola10th, Leonis server, level 230. Feel free to PM me anytime. Check my sig why I chose to be a dual raider. :) So let’s start.

2. Leveling Guide

Note: This leveling guide is focused on party leveling and based on my experience because it is the easiest way to level up, usually they have a cleric or Sacri (soldier’s unique skill) with them to make life easier :) once you get your AOE skills, you will be a lot helpful to parties and won’t just be sitting around.

Level 1-10: Just follow the quests
11-20: Honeybees/Woopies in Zant
20-30: Woopies or Aquas in El Velroon Desert.
30-50: Moldies in Junon
50-70: Doongas/Krawfies in Kenjie’s Beach
70-100: Stone Golems in Gorge of Silence. Option 2 is DOD but too risky.

You may now take the 2nd Job Quest. Congratulations!

100-140: Oblivion Temple B2 in El Velroon Desert
140-160: Oblivion Temple B3
160-190: Sikuku Underground Prison. *Once 180, you may skip to Sikuku Ruins if you have a decent party
180-220: Arachnas in Sikuku Ruins
220-230: Gate of Muris (Orlo)

Congratulations! You now reached max level! Cheers!

3. Stats and Builds

Note: I’ll be referring to Blitzkrieg’s guide on this part but feel free to experiment your own build. Another thing is I can only compute for level 220 builds because I’m using Rescudo’s Stat Calculator to compute for the stats. This is just a general guide so feel free tweak your stats on your own taste. I won’t care if you add a little bit of charm :P

Facts about dual weapons:

· 1 dex = .35 AP

· 1 str = .55 AP

· 1 sen = .1 AP

Dex/Str/Con will be your primary stats.

Attack Power Build

STR: 260-300
DEX: 300-350
CON: 220-240

*decide on the remaining stat points

This build is focused on getting high attack power as you can by sacrificing dodge rate. This build is better in PvM as you will be leveling alongside with a support cleric.

Dodge Build

STR: 180-220
DEX: 350-400

This build is focused on getting high dodge rate by sacrificing fire power. With low attack power, it will take longer for you to kill monsters but they will miss you more often than the AP build and you could lure better.

Balanced Build

STR: 292
DEX: 293

This build is for people who neither want too much AP nor too much Dodge.

4. Skill Tree

Note: I could only compute for a level 220 skill build because I’m using StijinDP’s Skill calculator. Again, this is only a general guide, feel free to level the skills you needed the most.

Common:
Posted Image
Melee:
Posted Image
Bow:
Posted Image
Raider:
Posted Image

*you may choose to drop your AOEs once you're 230 and take the katar accuracy passive.

5. Equipment

Don’t mind your gears until you reach level 200 because you can level easily with gears just bought from the NPC or loots from monsters. You may want to upgrade your weapon though to kill monsters faster. Save up those zullies because being a raider is really expensive. Your equipment also depends on the situation. Either you need more AP, dodge, accuracy, so on and so forth.

Armors:

· Honor Sets (For PvP purpose)

· Reinforced/Legendary/Valor Raptor Sets (PvM)

Jewelries:

· Sea, Typhoon, Lava, Union Jewelries

Gems:

· Jade = dodge rate

· Diamond = Attack power

· Enchanted Sagittarius Stone = Movement Speed

· Moonstone = Accuracy

· Star Agate = AP and Accuracy

· Star Quartz = Dodge and Accuracy

· Garnet = Dex

· Ruby = Str

Weapons:

· Glorious, Chivalrous, Luminous, Precious Dual Blades of Saint Kreuz

· Hardened/Balanced Dual Blades of Saint Kreuz

· Destruction Blades (Best Dual weapon)

· Exalted Dual Hoalfrost

If you’re rich, feel free to explore the IM. Can’t suggest of any because I don’t have any and I’m not rich :P\

6. PvM/Pvp

Dual Raiders rely on skill spamming. So practice your combos and time it right. Once you max your MP passive in the bow skill tree, you won't need MP foods. Power is the main arsenal of dual raiders not Speed. Have fun!

7. Credits

· Blitzkrieg’s guide for enlightening dual raiders and me to make this guide. Thank you! - http://forums.warppo...llblitzkriegll/

· Rescudo’s Stat Calculator - http://forums.warppo...or-version-103/

· StijinDP’s Skill Calculator - http://forums.warppo...d-sharing-them/

· Kuro-Tejina’s Rose Compendium - http://rose.kuro-tej...m/index.php?m=1 (ROSE players should bookmark this site)

· To all the players who helped me in this game and appreciate the beauty of dual raiders. Cheers and Have fun!

Feel free to comment and suggest! :)

Edited by SirPunish3r, 07 October 2012 - 08:01 PM.

#2 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH
  • Server:DRACC!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:59 AM

question, would a dual raider do good in hunting i have a 201 katar raider and im planning to switch it to dual since i still have free reset for both skill and stats. thanks in advance

#3 SirPunish3r

SirPunish3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

question, would a dual raider do good in hunting i have a 201 katar raider and im planning to switch it to dual since i still have free reset for both skill and stats. thanks in advance

May I ask, what are you planning to hunt? Base on my experience you won't have a problem as long as you have the right gears. You will rely on skill spamming as you have a lot of skills to spam. The debuffs will help kill the monster fast. You're welcome :)

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

from my perspective for farming these are what you will want.

If you want to mob on a dual raider.
- get aoe, dodge passive, aoe acc debuff and bloody assault. mirror phantasm and the other dodge+def buff. armor should be refined 15 reinf set or def valor set. gem for either dodge, HP recovery or def. compound gems with same stat/value jewels. ex PO7 with Oro set. stats 2:1:2 or 2:2:1 / dex:con:sen [higher dodge and crit reduction will help more with multiple mobs then str/def]

If you want to king farm on dual raider:
- get phoenix slash, sucker punch, freezing assault, dodge passives, bloody assault, bow hp/mp regen passive, mirror phantasm and raider dodge+def buff. same set as mobbing. gems and jewels the same. [would highly recommend def set however!] stats would go 2:2:2 / dex:str:sen [you wont miss kings much with a decently refined weapon.. ]

If you want to pvp dual raider:
- get sucker punch, freezing assault, phoenix slash, dodge passive, dodge+def buffs [both of them], hp/mp regen passive [bow tab], and either bloody assault or mystic knife [you pick, i prefer bloody, as my debuffs get used as ranged]. Set would recommend head chest luminous, glove feet glorious, FG backshield and luminous weapon. gems would use J7 with dodge jewels. stats... goodluck! until after the update comes out, dual raider AP are spread out too far between dex str con sen. you'll need all 4, and you cant get enough to cover all your base needs without sacrificing points into 1 of the 4 lol.

-note: set build for dual is mixed, luminous provides the best % total in pvp bonus. the magic def isnt amazing, BUT it will help things like mages clerics and magic based skills. the rest of the bonuses are good! def, dodge, mspd, AP, and pvp AP/DEF%'s. -

Edited by Feuer, 07 October 2012 - 08:43 PM.

#5 SirPunish3r

SirPunish3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

from my perspective for farming these are what you will want.

If you want to mob on a dual raider.
- get aoe, dodge passive, aoe acc debuff and bloody assault. mirror phantasm and the other dodge+def buff. armor should be refined 15 reinf set or def valor set. gem for either dodge, HP recovery or def. compound gems with same stat/value jewels. ex PO7 with Oro set. stats 2:1:2 or 2:2:1 / dex:con:sen [higher dodge and crit reduction will help more with multiple mobs then str/def]

If you want to king farm on dual raider:
- get phoenix slash, sucker punch, freezing assault, dodge passives, bloody assault, bow hp/mp regen passive, mirror phantasm and raider dodge+def buff. same set as mobbing. gems and jewels the same. [would highly recommend def set however!] stats would go 2:2:2 / dex:str:sen [you wont miss kings much with a decently refined weapon.. ]

If you want to pvp dual raider:
- get sucker punch, freezing assault, phoenix slash, dodge passive, dodge+def buffs [both of them], hp/mp regen passive [bow tab], and either bloody assault or mystic knife [you pick, i prefer bloody, as my debuffs get used as ranged]. Set would recommend head chest luminous, glove feet glorious, FG backshield and luminous weapon. gems would use J7 with dodge jewels. stats... goodluck! until after the update comes out, dual raider AP are spread out too far between dex str con sen. you'll need all 4, and you cant get enough to cover all your base needs without sacrificing points into 1 of the 4 lol.

-note: set build for dual is mixed, luminous provides the best % total in pvp bonus. the magic def isnt amazing, BUT it will help things like mages clerics and magic based skills. the rest of the bonuses are good! def, dodge, mspd, AP, and pvp AP/DEF%'s. -

thanks a lot feuer! :)

#6 AreshiyandorE

AreshiyandorE

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLisbon

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

Hey man, ask me later for a lvl 230 stat calculator I have one... and I THINK I have a 230 skill calculator as well :)

nice post btw

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

Meh I try, but dual raiders are one of the weakest classes by nature, so getting them down to a good skill reotation, stat distribution, and sets has been a challenge I've been looking into. Hopefully it works for you as well as me, But I've had plenty of time testing, tweaking, testing and more tweaking to get it as close as I can. It's still not perfect or 'OP' but it works well enough that a good player, with a lil luck can do well. have fun~

#8 SirPunish3r

SirPunish3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

Meh I try, but dual raiders are one of the weakest classes by nature, so getting them down to a good skill reotation, stat distribution, and sets has been a challenge I've been looking into. Hopefully it works for you as well as me, But I've had plenty of time testing, tweaking, testing and more tweaking to get it as close as I can. It's still not perfect or 'OP' but it works well enough that a good player, with a lil luck can do well. have fun~

IMO, there should be no OP class. :) I'm having fun with my dual raider and it gives me a smile when I surprise people. :) But they should still be working on balancing this build. Thanks anyway for commenting! :)

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

By OP I meant that it could run over a certain other class, dual raiders don't exactly run over any classes lol.

#10 iBarbielx

iBarbielx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Server:Guess what :P

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

try to drop AOEs and get the Triple Slash :D Dual Raiders kick ass too :D

#11 SirPunish3r

SirPunish3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

try to drop AOEs and get the Triple Slash :D Dual Raiders kick ass too :D

dual raiders excel more on 1v1 in my own experience :) yea, i've already noted there. Can drop AOE once 230 :) Thanks barbie!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users