Possible Mechanic bug issue during job change quest - Renewal Testing - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Possible Mechanic bug issue during job change quest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Taper

Taper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:24 AM

I had run into this problem earlier, but didn't have a chance to report it until now. It happened during the job change to mechanic quest, in the Juperos ruins.

When I went looking for the first human statue after activating the second gate I accidentally triggered a dialogue for that statue, with a dimik nearby. Since I was in middle of a dialogue when dimik attacked, I quickly spammed through it so I could counter-attack. However I got bugged out as result. And because of the fact that your character gets booted out of the dungeon on D/C, I had to go back to the dungeon and apparently because I was in middle of the dialogue when disconnected the quest was slightly bugged; I had to retrace one or two steps in order to reactivate the dialogue for the first statue before I could procced on the quest.

Considering the fact that Juperos ruins is full of ranged attackers, this can be a potentially issue for those who want to do the job change quest to Mechanic; all it takes is one stray Juperos to D/C you in middle of a dialogue.

#2 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:13 PM

I spent alomst 2 hours trying to do that damn quest with a friend, everytime some type of d/c happened. it was total bull

#3 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:19 AM

I think that's why the ghost fires warn you to make sure everything's clear around when you talk to them. I can see this as a problem though if more than one person's in there attempting the quest...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users