Client Error 3ddata\terrain\o-range.tbl open error - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Client Error 3ddata\terrain\o-range.tbl open error

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Novaflipps

Novaflipps

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:29 AM

when i trying to start the game rose online i get the error: File 3ddata\terrain\o-range.tbl open error

I downloaded the client from warp portal and all. So plz help

Edited by Novaflipps, 10 September 2012 - 05:47 AM.

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

Try this, if it doesn't work you will have to reinstall the client. Try installing/downloading while you are not doing anything else with that computer.
Step one.
Spoiler

Step two.
Spoiler

#3 skyw

skyw

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

I realy and honestly need help ive been hacked ill do anything ive got 60$ worth of iteam mall points using my phone and i realy would love you to find the person who hacked my account i got hacked like 2 years ago idk but i havent played since the day i found out i was hacked i tryed sending some complaints in but its soooo complicated :( i would love you to back up my account and replace the stuff if u want u can have the number i bought the iteam mall points with to prove that im not lieing

#4 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

I realy and honestly need help ive been hacked ill do anything ive got 60$ worth of iteam mall points using my phone and i realy would love you to find the person who hacked my account i got hacked like 2 years ago idk but i havent played since the day i found out i was hacked i tryed sending some complaints in but its soooo complicated :( i would love you to back up my account and replace the stuff if u want u can have the number i bought the iteam mall points with to prove that im not lieing

Skyw you will need to submit a ticket for that.

https://support.warpportal.com/ - ticket
http://forums.warppo...it-a-ticket-v2/ - How to submit a ticket.

#5 skyw

skyw

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

ive sumbit a ticket im worried it doesent go through and i realy honestly want u guys to belive me because i realy realy wana play :'(
how long do i have to wait for the ticket to get through

#6 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

it all depends on how backed up the support team is, if you wish to you can send a message to Warnhal with the ticket #. He can tell you where your ticket is in the process

#7 skyw

skyw

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:36 AM

how do i know when there done with my account?

#8 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:38 AM

You should get an email/ticket sent that will tell you what they have or have not done.

#9 skyw

skyw

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:27 AM

soo it will come the the email i created the account with k thanks :) ill be waiting

#10 SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

This is getting beyond ridiculous. I am getting this error too and cannot get into the game. I am already quite familiar with all the other "fixes" to get back into the game when you get errors as I seem to get them frequently, and nothing is working. I bought premium about 5 days ago and later that night I got kicked out the game so premium was bought for nothing apparently. You guys need to either fix the problem or find solutions for them instead of depending on players. And NO, I will not use WP support as they have never helped me even once with any problem I have had.

Edited by SunflowerGirl, 07 May 2013 - 03:20 PM.

#11 skyw

skyw

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

dude it wont let me donate on my phone :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users