September 11 pirate themed maintenance thread - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 11 pirate themed maintenance thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

#76 misushima

misushima

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Boxter will likely be coming back within the next couple of weeks.

And till then we must to do like 8 extra merchies to all the useless hats, perfect!!!

#77 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

Lame, I guess another week for me to AFK on Homun. /swt

#78 Hanfeizi

Hanfeizi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

We're not done making tweaks to the system. We have been reading the feedback, and sorting out improvements.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

You know, when you made changes that pissed everyone off and wanted to keep "making teaks to the system," it might not be a bad idea to revert back to the system that everyone already comfortable first.

#79 TomYJ

TomYJ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

one quest...I‘m so disappointed ...
I regret that I bought VIP of half years

#80 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

If you are still "tweaking" then why not just revert back to the old system UNTIL AFTER you already get it fixed, just to get people happy and not curse you out for once...

P.S. Enriched?

#81 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

I beg your pardon, but........are you REALLY reading the feedback?!?! All 11-ish pages or so from last week's maintenance thread?? It ABSOLUTELY, CLEARLY shows that NO ONE likes having one monster per TI mission.

For what reason are you disregarding the feedback of the players and persisting with this extremely unpopular alteration??? I doubt that this "tweaked" system is an improvement in anyone's mind.

I'm sorry, but I swore up a storm when I saw the maintenance thread for this week. To me, it appears the GMs are hell-bent on destroying the renewal playerbase. I am incredibly grateful I've been renewing VIP on a month by month basis at this point: believe you me, I am NOT renewing again until this fiasco is cleared up.

Believe me, I was so pissed off I was inventing new words.

Just like they always say when they do something stupid, they're trying to 'take things in a new direction'. And I think it's straight into the middle of an active volcano, figuratively speaking.

#82 sniperkenny

sniperkenny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

Ok seriously, take notice of my previous proposal

plus

I asked if there was gonna be compensation for "working as intended" bug that prevented me from repeating back to school quest. each try = 50 medals.. that's something that I can't afford to lose just like that. [1.5 days - I would do 2 yesterday with 3 hour timer and today 1 in the morning and 2 more before maintenance - that's 5 x 50 = 250 medals that didn't come to me :(]
answers only told me that problem SHOULD be fixed.. but nothing else.

Edited by sniperkenny, 11 September 2012 - 06:04 PM.

#83 Brenson

Brenson

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

Yes! Bots on Ymir means even lower prices for all the stuff i need to buy. Super thanks RO team.

#84 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

Can you at least put 2 sets of TIs for level 135-150s or maybe a separate TI for level 141-150?

We high levels are tired of getting F'ed in the A with these dumb single monster TIs.

#85 Sophosis

Sophosis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

I bet they rue the day they ever implemented the TI system...

#86 StStephen

StStephen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationHayward, California, United States of America

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

You had a chance to prevent another player base killing maint and completley blew it. Not only did you have one chance you had two. All week people said how they hated the one monster. But then when you made the early bird announcement that there would still just be one monster people again tried to change your mind. Now you've said you are sticking with that... and people are upset.

But now you have yet another chance! Flip the switch, bring back the old TIs and then work on something new that people don't hate over the next few weeks or whatever. Just do it. Flip the switch, you won't regret it.

#87 Turk1875

Turk1875

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

this new ti wouldn't be bad if it would have a few minor changes. for instance i loved the spawns from the scaraba ti, it was constant and seemed with a decent party you could go through it fast. on the other hand the anolian ti was by far one of the most time consuming ti's because of spawns and how big the map was. If i could throw some input i think the old system worked better with forming actual parties for TI's and if i may add, if it's possible that say the high ti's (125-140, 135-150) that maybe you should implement a MVP spawn in the lvl, This might entice players with lvl 150 characters to want to do ti's to go mvp hunt....that's just my fault. Also can we get safe to 10 certs that work i used 14 on a +9 kronos and failed miserably everytime. Just sayin'

#88 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

so many demands so little time chill relax breathe and go play basketball or do your home work guys really just chill

#89 sniperkenny

sniperkenny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

look at this from business perspective
- people already giving up their VIp
- less players active = less money
- costume headgears aren't the cutest ones = less purchases

#90 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

Also can we get safe to 10 certs that work i used 14 on a +9 kronos and failed miserably everytime. Just sayin'

Why +10 a Kronos when TSoD is better?

#91 Turk1875

Turk1875

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

doesn't work better for a Sorcerer if i'm mistaken right?

#92 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

TSoD can be equipped by sorc and warlock. The matk might be better for Kronos but the skill delay reduction that you get from TSoD is much better for more spammability.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 11 September 2012 - 06:26 PM.

#93 Luxalion

Luxalion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

I'm hoping this maint helps to at least encourage people to party up again. If not, my AB's gonna be stuck for another week... I guess I'll level the alts(?). Just please, please, bring back the two monster turn ins. Thank you. c:

Edited by Luxalion, 11 September 2012 - 06:28 PM.

#94 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

Ok seriously, take notice of my previous proposal

plus

I asked if there was gonna be compensation for "working as intended" bug that prevented me from repeating back to school quest. each try = 50 medals.. that's something that I can't afford to lose just like that. [1.5 days - I would do 2 yesterday with 3 hour timer and today 1 in the morning and 2 more before maintenance - that's 5 x 50 = 250 medals that didn't come to me :(]
answers only told me that problem SHOULD be fixed.. but nothing else.

1 of my characters was also bugged like that. My quest log* had the quest 'Back to School' and it stated "You have started this quest" or some such inside. <_<

I would send a ticket but I have enough alts that it isn't too bad... I can't really complete it on them all in one sitting anyways. However, on my one free day it would have been nice. But oh well, the day is gone. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ambur, 11 September 2012 - 06:32 PM.

#95 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

TSoD can be equipped by sorc and warlock. The matk might be better for Kronos but the skill delay reduction that you get from TSoD is much better for more spammability.

There are several ways to get around it...

I guess leveling doesn't mean knowing how to play properly in your case... :shss:

I'm just waiting for another box event thing for something to collect...

#96 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

I see what they're doing. They think the primary reason we're raging over the TIs is because of the maps they were on. That was part of the reason, but it's still only one monster to kill, which is nothing more than a glorified bulletin board eden quest that isn't worth doing. Well when this maint bombs as bad as the last one did, maybe then they'll realize that the people who actually play the damn game know what they're talking about when we rage over the crappy EXP for another week until next maint.

#97 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:35 PM

There are several ways to get around it...

I guess leveling doesn't mean knowing how to play properly in your case... :shss:

I'm just waiting for another box event thing for something to collect...

Nice insult but keep it to yourself Lil Limit Break. I don't need tutorials from someone who doesn't know how to live from Warg Bites despite his +9001 equipment.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 11 September 2012 - 06:36 PM.

#98 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

Nice insult but keep it to yourself Lil Limit Break. I don't need tutorials from someone who doesn't know how to live from Warg Bites despite his +9001 equipment.

Insult? where? O.o

#99 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

Costume Satellite Hairband

What is a Satellite Hairband? If its a Hairband with a dish on the top then I found my way to call home!

#100 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:40 PM

Can you add another quest in the same map?
For example there are some sidewinder in petite map can that be the add on quest?

for the petite quest at least:
grab the eden board quest from upstairs (lvl 86-90) and also the kitchen quest for petites

way to bring in the personal attacks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users