September 11 pirate themed maintenance thread - Page 6 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 11 pirate themed maintenance thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

#126 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:15 PM

clap clap clap, no more "legit breakers" nice one :no1:

Hmm? Was the hat able to hit emperium or something? Haven't heard anything about it.

#127 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

Hmm? Was the hat able to hit emperium or something? Haven't heard anything about it.

Apparently you never got around to the breaking glitch thread. It turns out that the Waterball proc from Kettle Hat could deal full damage to an Emperium so its probably disabled till further testing can prove or disprove the theory.

#128 kissme13

kissme13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

maintenance will be over around 1 hour from now?

#129 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

Apparently you never got around to the breaking glitch thread. It turns out that the Waterball proc from Kettle Hat could deal full damage to an Emperium so its probably disabled till further testing can prove or disprove the theory.

Oh that makes sense. I saw someone was looking for the hat in Ymir, his intention was to cheat. Well glad they got it figured out.

#130 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

amazing considering that hat's been around forever

#131 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

amazing considering that hat's been around forever

Just goes to show you that a majority of players would rather abuse a bug than report it. I don't like secrets that involve illegitimate activity so I report bugs as soon as I discover them.

#132 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:55 PM

Where is enriched? I need stuff to be +9 :(

Edited by SirDillhole, 11 September 2012 - 11:09 PM.

#133 Jimmyawake

Jimmyawake

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:05 PM

Any Idea when enriched hammer is coming back. I got a few things i need to try and upgrade. I dont use mighty Hammer cause he is straight up garbage. Someone needs to take mighty hammer's license away.
thanks!

#134 PearI

PearI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:08 AM

While I welcome new Alora costumes (Tiara! <3), I can't help but feel for the players that worked hard on the mundane sports quest just to get an *cough* ugly *cough* Promethean Crown that has no permanent exp bonus effect.

Imo the Alora deal should've been introduced after Prom Crown lost its effect in October.

#135 tonihund

tonihund

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

damn are you guys kidding?
YOU asked for our oppinion about the new TI system, WE ALL SAID its the worst ever and what are you guys doing?
CONTINUING WITH THIS STUPID SYSTEM?

#136 kissme13

kissme13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:33 AM

Pacifier costume please!!!!!!!

#137 Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:46 AM

You guys are little whinning -_- seriously why would you want those fake maps with stupid monster mix ups.

This allows for some us of who want to solo to be able to kill monsters w/o having to deal with a ton of incompetant fools such as your selves.

But if the gms realy wanted the players to "work togeather" this deffinately isn't the route to go.

#138 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:58 AM

How does a "fake map" prevent you from soloing? Or did you mean leeching kills with a 150 character?

#139 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:28 AM

Change promethean to give 50% on last weeks!

#140 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:52 AM

TIs were kind of a stupid idea in the first place js

#141 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:44 AM

Is enriched hammer coming back with enriched 10 ori/elu boxes?

I don't know if this was answered or not but I have been wanting to know the same thing about enriched ores especially. It's really terrible that you guys have started removing these without any warning & on top of that just because you added the 10x boxes special you completely removed the 5x box.

As far as the Ti's go you can change them kinda like you did except there is no reason at all for overlapping the levels. You just need to make so there aren't any gaps in the levels like there were. Then put everything back to the way it was with 2 monsters per level. Otherwise the rewards for doing only 1 monster Ti's need to be the same as if you did 2 since it takes just as long since you have to cover just as much territory to do it.

#142 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

I'd like to see a new way to get Safe to 10 Certs. Market prices on those are getting absurd (if you're lucky enough to find one vending at all).

Edited by Akami, 12 September 2012 - 01:57 PM.

#143 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

That's the bonus to a Free Market.

#144 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

I'd like to see a new way to get Safe to 10 Certs. Market prices on those are getting absurd (if you're lucky enough to find one vending at all).

and BMs too, now it's less than 3 vends and lol 30m? My AB can waste 4 BMx3 + 100mil exp in the past with same price.... Combined with 1 TI now it's really perfect troll..

Edited by Exvee, 12 September 2012 - 03:31 PM.

#145 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

and BMs too, now it's less than 3 vends and lol 30m? My AB can waste 4 BMx3 + 100mil exp in the past with same price.... Combined with 1 TI now it's really perfect troll..

There is as far as BM's. It's called the Pirate Booty Box they put out last night & the price isn't that bad for all you get.

#146 Everlaster

Everlaster

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

Good Evening Mr.Oda, i'm so sorry first that my english very2 bad, i have some opinion,i wanna say thank you for maintenance this fun RO game, i know this not easy for you to maintenance this RO game, you say that "We have been reading the feedback, and sorting out improvements." but maybe you must try login and walk to eden to see are your maintenance result good or not, see how many ppl make parties, and if u were us, how you feel. what i feel is it still have weakness, i know that are some positive and negative things in your TI maintenance, but if 1 map got 2 monster and have a gap, ppl are motivated to chase to the next lv gap to doing the TI in next main and they dont waste more time for just get some exp from TI, but if 1 map 1 monster, ppl are lazy to make party, and to chase next TI because they use many reset stone and HE or BMX, more time, and just got less exp, and u can see at eden, scrimpy recruit party.&nbsp; you must see the result of the maintenance what have u done. just start with "if u were us"; because u are part of us Oda :), thanks. i'm waiting for next maintenance.

Edited by Everlaster, 12 September 2012 - 05:21 PM.

#147 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

Actually, when they put Boxter in either next week or the week after that like they should have done weeks ago, I expect BMx3's to start popping up in the market more frequently after people start turning in their meaningless junk from the last Lucky Box, since BMx3's were a fairly common item to get from that box.

#148 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

Good Evening Mr.Oda, i'm so sorry first that my english very2 bad, i have some opinion,i wanna say thank you for maintenance this fun RO game, i know this not easy for you to maintenance this RO game, you say that "We have been reading the feedback, and sorting out improvements." but maybe you must try login and walk to eden to see are your maintenance result good or not, see how many ppl make parties, and if u were us, how you feel. what i feel is it still have weakness, i know that are some positive and negative things in your TI maintenance, but if 1 map got 2 monster and have a gap, ppl are motivated to chase to the next lv gap to doing the TI in next main and they dont waste more time for just get some exp from TI, but if 1 map 1 monster, ppl are lazy to make party, and to chase next TI because they use many reset stone and HE or BMX, more time, and just got less exp, and u can see at eden, scrimpy recruit party.&nbsp; you must see the result of the maintenance what have u done. just start with "if u were us"; because u are part of us Oda :), thanks. i'm waiting for next maintenance.

I welcome you to the WP forum community. Soon you'll change those kind words to swears. :no1:

#149 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

Is it still double XP for VIP? Cause I still see +100 XP at the to of the screen when I log in?

Edited by harlokjai, 12 September 2012 - 08:58 PM.

#150 sug4r

sug4r

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:and Rose Online

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:54 PM

very well said that this 1 monster per TI Sucks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users