• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 1196379801

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

hey guys! just got some questions to ask! I would appreciate it if u help me to clarify or answer them :) I'm a lvl 44 Elementalist now. Haven't reset my SP yet 'cause i have to make sure everything is right b4 doing it(last reset scroll ><)

1. Should I add any of these skills? Dragon Tooth(DPS) or Air Smash(stay in mid air for safety) If yes,, what should the lvl be?

2. What lvl should these skills be? Spell Prison(enough to be used in f7), Mana burn(enough to annoy in pvp) and Golgon(lvl 3 or 5)

3. I just added blesser and its skills. Both are lvl 1 now. Although the description for "blessing of spirits" states that it increases phy/mag att, I get an increase in phy/mag defense instead.
a) So can anyone clarify whether the lvl 2 buff, ie. grace of mother earth, increases att? If it doesn't, I don't think i'm adding it.
B) Does increasing the blesser's lvl affect the % of the buffs, ie. lvl 3 blesser gives a higher % of att increase than a lvl 1 blesser(both with lvl 2 buff)?

That's my questions so far. Thank you guys for helping me. If there's anything that you would like to comment or advise me on, pls do so! Have a nice day! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users