3 replies to this topic

#1 Revamper

Revamper

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

Hello,

I finally obtained enough job levels to get my soul linker esma, but the frustrating part is that I can't cast esma for some odd reason. I do know that you need to cast estun/estin/eswoo first and then esma, but even when I cast estun or estin (which both work), esma doesn't work for me. Are there any other prerequisites to using esma? I don't know what could be a potential cause. I was going to reset my stats, but after testing that esma does not work, I don't know how I will level my soul linker with no way of attacking. If anyone has any idea of a possible solution or whether this is a bug, please let me know. All responses are much appreciated and thank you in advance!

#2 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

This skill can only be used within 3 seconds of casting any of the Spirit Link Spells, or after having cast Estin, Estun or Eske.

Are you sure you are casting it within the allotted time?

Also an easy way to level linker is 99 Str/99 Agi build with Dagger of Counter.

Edited by Riakuta, 13 September 2012 - 09:25 PM.

#3 ChellyXD

ChellyXD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:19 PM

x-x Don't know why you can't cast Esma. I guess what Riakuta said would be the most logical, but I assume you already tried casting Esma right after using Estun/tin/woo.

Eh as for leveling, if you don't want to reset your current linker to Riakuta's suggestion, you could do something like a reflect RG. Wear a High-Orc carded shield, a Moonlight Dagger and some autocast gears/cards like Ifrit Mask, CD in Mouth, Gazeti Cursed Hands, etc xD. The Moonlight Dagger + High-Orc shield help you gain SP that you burn from Kaahi, so you can pretty much tank mobs without losing too much SP while letting your autocast gears do the killing :o

#4 ravenjohn132

ravenjohn132

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 09:29 AM

max lvl both estin/estun then use max lvl esma *thumbs up*

VModCinnamon:

Please do not bump an old topic.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 16 August 2015 - 10:18 AM.
Lock notice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users