• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Zer0ne

Zer0ne

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:26 PM

Long, Long ago a frustrated Maple Story player decided to upgrade to 3D, and found this game to be an entertaining alternative. That was, however, prior to the patch that disabled Knights in my opinion. In a time approx. a year ago, Knights lost a lot of hp / def capability and attacks appeared to be weak also. During this time, I decided to try Maple Story again. Well, Maple Story is at it again, and have really got a lot of issues for old school players like myself. Not to mention I do not have immense time to invest in a game, and would like to just play for fun when possible. So I got to thinking about Rose again, and was curious if Knights had gotten any better. Well, they appear to be back up to par unless I am missing some minor detail, and even have new found abilities using a crossbow :p_devil: So I am eager to see what is new and press onward to 215 I believe it is now, but I have a major problem. Int was a desired stat way back then, and is now seemingly frowned upon. If I must purchase a reset, so be it, I will at some point, but is there any other way to reset AP? I have an old Job skill reset from a quest long ago also. What target skills should a level 160 Knight have for using a mace? If anyone would be nice enough to expound on this, I would greatly appreciate it. Also known resource for current builds or stat / skill allocation are equally appreciated, but I feel most are for those who have not already invested 60 levels into a Knight. Just curious what are the key skills that are a must from here on out till I can get a reset. Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you in game.

Have a Blessed Day.
Zer0ne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users