3 replies to this topic

#1 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:22 AM

Hello.
I was wondering if I have to max these skills?! Can u tell if I do or I dont and why, plz!!! Or can u give provide me a good build for lvl 50 paladin plz?

1-Shield Mastery
2-Parry
3-Body Activation
4-Sword Dance
5-Hammer Crush

And I heard nobody uses revenge anymore is it true? if yes why?

Thank you for help and your time guys!!!!

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

Make a Myrm so no one will insult you. Cause who will we find to replace a Paladin? How about anyone! Lol jk.

I'll give ya a bit of advice just wait till I'm back cause mobile typIng is a prick.

#3 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

Make a Myrm so no one will insult you. Cause who will we find to replace a Paladin? How about anyone! Lol jk.

I'll give ya a bit of advice just wait till I'm back cause mobile typIng is a prick.

My brother is playing as Myrm and I am kinda between monk and knight!!! i dont know wich one will be better for pvp and pve. Cuz we have a party of Myrm, Ninja, Path and me sometimes monk sometimes knight!!! They tell to play for knight but i kinda like both. Prob is I dont have time to lvl both these chars. If you could help me with a build and advice who to choose, will be awesome. I played Dragonica SEA and I had BattleMage full legend +20 and everybody was complaying how stuck I am + lvl 10 slow heal. Now SEA is closed and I wanna try a new char.

#4 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:06 AM

My brother is playing as Myrm and I am kinda between monk and knight!!! i dont know wich one will be better for pvp and pve. Cuz we have a party of Myrm, Ninja, Path and me sometimes monk sometimes knight!!! They tell to play for knight but i kinda like both. Prob is I dont have time to lvl both these chars. If you could help me with a build and advice who to choose, will be awesome. I played Dragonica SEA and I had BattleMage full legend +20 and everybody was complaying how stuck I am + lvl 10 slow heal. Now SEA is closed and I wanna try a new char.

Well as a Monk you'll be helping out alot both in support and damage. You can heal and even revive your friends, use freezings from barbarian to catch mobs in place, and provide buffs for them. PvP wise is using those skills to catch opponents then hitting them w/ double shot/diffusion. PvP unless it's BSQ or EW I wouldn't recommend healing.

As Knight, you have the cheap blessing of block rate to help in both pvp and pve. Some very easy to learn combos. Promote to Paladin to get some auras for a hint of support and other good offensive skills. If you pick Knight, you can use Time Reverse when your a Paladin to combo w/ Ninja's daggers for dagger-spamming which can speed-kill any boss.

It's your call, both are good classes to use in PvE. I personally love how you and 3 friends made up a team to play together again. I can't give advice for choosing because it'd be a decent choice no matter who you choose. And I have to apologize about SEA's closing. It was a great server.

As for skill builds, I'll put up some semi-decent one for Knight:
Paladin (Upto Level 50 Mix PvE/PvP):
http://irowiki.org/~...00031330000000.

I can't make a decent Priest one to save my life however.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users