• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lisent

lisent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:50 AM

my artisan is lvl 230 have 1264 con .almost max in con stat i think .why she still always fail in gems 6 n 7 grade.same times i use enthiric for that grade.thanks for ur help.

#2 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:35 AM

You can always fail even tough if you are on 100% succes rate it could still fail it happened to me numerous of times.
It's probably a bug in the game or your succes rate is not high enough to succeed crafting a gem[7].

There is not much you can do about it when you already have 1264 Con.

#3 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

i dont have the highest con however the percentage at 6-7 seems quite high for you not to fail, but i think it depends on the gems, as some have different percentages. but just think there is always a chance to fail and maybe your just unlucky. i wish that made the percentage rise with the amount of con you had, that would be cool :) good luck with crafting from now on though !

#4 Suns

Suns

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:37 PM

i dont have the highest con however the percentage at 6-7 seems quite high for you not to fail, but i think it depends on the gems, as some have different percentages. but just think there is always a chance to fail and maybe your just unlucky. i wish that made the percentage rise with the amount of con you had, that would be cool :) good luck with crafting from now on though !

wait con doesn't affect %? D: what is con good for then? T_T totally did not know that. came back from a long break.

#5 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

i dunno for gems, but both con and lvl affects the % i believe. Not sure, was a long time i crafted something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users