Fier's art stuff - Page 21 - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 12 votes

Fier's art stuff

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#501 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:04 AM

OtterlyHalloween2015_s.png

:v... Hi again. I'm like super busy so pardon the lack of arts.

New art! Overdue fall banner for Otterly's forum. Featuring Sofia Monatelli and Rune Midgard's monsters celebrating the fall season! This is a mix of both Halloween and Thanksgiving as it will run through Oct-Nov. Who doesn't love a Turpeco? Funniest idea the GMs have came up with for a while.

Little Otter doesn't really like ghost story, while Sofia enjoys thrillers all the time. Toxn is the grudgey Disguise, Necro can be the cute little terrified Otter. Totally jumping into drawing the new Gen outfit before it even arrives in iRO. :3

Need to get working on the loading screen too. @.@; Hopefully I have time. D:

#502 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:37 AM

Aku x Jakk :v

#503 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:03 AM

DvgZA0L.gif

Because SQUEEEEEEEE

#504 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 09 October 2015 - 03:26 PM

nice

#505 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir

Posted 10 October 2015 - 04:22 AM

Dat clean art!

#506 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 08:41 AM

Thanks Toxn, Aku, Ayin and Rockheri! :3

Rockheir your art is amazing too! >.< Thanks for stopping by, I need to browse and comment on people's thread more often here! :3 I'm trying to tackle down more arts and keep posting around here. @_@;.. Lots of things to do irl also. :<

#507 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:29 PM

Aw thanks! But if you'd ask me, so far, among all the artists I've seen around this forum, you have superior artistry. Would be awesome to see more of your stuff! ^^

Yeah, real life sucks. I feel like taking work leave just for art's sake. kkkkkk

Edited by ROCKheir, 13 October 2015 - 03:22 PM.

#508 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 October 2015 - 05:07 PM

Fier and Akupuff definitely have among my favorite art in this community. Their stuff is very cute and smile-inducing :p_hi:

#509 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:42 AM

ROCKheir, Now that I run a PVM guild as well as I got put on a somewhat mid-core project at work, life gotten a lot busier for me to do art more often. >.< I've also been looking at craft projects to work on so please do pardon the slower updates now. n_n;; So sorry about that. I will still try to draw more though. :3 

Thanks for the kind words Jaye! That means a lot to me! :3 I enjoy many artist's works here myself, though sadly some have retired. Thankfully they still have art blogs elsewhere that I still stalk!

#510 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:45 AM

Fier and Akupuff definitely have among my favorite art in this community. Their stuff is very cute and smile-inducing :p_hi:

:p_laugh:

#511 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:51 AM

Halloween2015_b2.png

Submission for Halloween loading screen, this one without the make up just because I initially worked on her without make up on, but all the details were sorta hidden by the make up.. XD First time handling the Day of the Dead theme, it's really fun and decorative! I enjoyed working on this a lot. You can see the one with make up here:  https://forums.warpp...-2#entry2300913

Hope you like it!

Edited by WarlockFier, 18 October 2015 - 06:53 PM.

#512 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:07 AM

Wauw... so nice!

I do like the one without makeup more though, it looks more natural and blends with the other aspects of the picture better. Just my opinion, both are still amazing!

#513 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:32 AM

omguh so pretty :3

#514 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:55 AM

Thanks guys. xD I did a fair amount of research on the subject when I learned the theme for this time's Halloween loading screen is Day of the Dead... It was a bit difficult for me to fully understand the entire culture in such a short amount of time, so I opted for the decorative costume aspect of it than story aspect. Growing up from an Asian Buddhist/ Taoist culture, I am quite terrified of the Hungry Ghost festival tbh. D: My brother used to scare me with a book about Chinese demons when I was 3-5 years old and I would never leave my room because of it. =x

I found the Day of the Dead culture so much more prettier than the Chinese cultured ones, and much more cheerful as well. Taoist culture seems to have more fear and guilt atmosphere around it. Thanks for the kind words MrRice and Necro! :3

#515 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:07 AM

2spooky4me

#516 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:01 PM

Hey Necro wanna hear more spook stories? :u I got plenty... 

On to commissions next! >.< SO SORRY DG, Dawnte, Ayin, Kami, Tati for the wait! I'm gonna get onto it! At least I got some time to try and clear some before Christmas. D:

#517 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 18 October 2015 - 08:37 AM

do ur best

#518 Sagarinha

Sagarinha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:40 AM

omfg, looks awesome!  :rice:

Good luck on the contest, Fier :3

Edited by Sagarinha, 19 October 2015 - 04:45 AM.

#519 tshin23

tshin23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 05:28 AM

I really loved how you did this drawing. :o
That Warlock looks so sexy. o3o

And I want to hear spooky stories please. I got quite a few too. :D

#520 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 05:06 PM

After much pursuasion.. Toxn made me join Tumblr...  DX *toolazy*

http://warlockfier.tumblr.com/

Dumping a ton of old artwork there. But it should be easier to look at my artworks as a whole than going through 20 pages of stuff on this art thread now. :y I will upload more when i get around to. They are uploaded in random orders, I will be posting the newer art soon.

#521 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 31 October 2015 - 06:39 PM

*follow*

#522 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:07 AM

Nidhoggur2.png

I never got around updating and uploading this Nidhoggur's Shadow human version that was drawn during my Livestream... >.< Sorry for neglecting this art thread, I am going to try and take time to draw more again.

The idea of this Nidhoggur's Shadow human form came about when I was thinking about a comic story idea that surround Nidhoggur herself, how she fell to Satan Morroc's temptation and had a split personality. If I ever manage to clear my commissions and clear myself of obligation, I do hope to write up something and make it into a comic. :D Orrrr.. If any other amazing artist wants to take on that story I'd be thrilled to read it. +A+ !

I've also been planning on more felting projects too, what monster would you like to see made into felt? :3 Filirs? Amistr.

#523 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:02 PM

MAN, she is pretty >w< She's rocking a solid combination of slick, cute and sexy. Can only imagine her angry  :p_love:

I like that you used the original Nidd's look as base and gave it the evil twist, cementing the "double-personality" persona. The sharpness in the outfit is especially spot-on. Hair is wavy, yet much more straight, and the flowers of course are pointy and dead. The Nidd SHadow color palette helps so good to add blood and death air to it. So creepy. And violent! While the original has contrast in her outfit, this one just is drenched in red. She's alluring to say the least, yet, I'd feel uneasy around her. 

Mind if I use your design for the blog? >w< She's just so pretty.

Also, for the next felt project, do a Filir next, of course :v And a little otter too!  :p_laugh:

#524 Dokey

Dokey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:ReStart

Posted 21 January 2016 - 06:03 PM

A Filir feltie would be so awesome.

Edited by Dokey, 21 January 2016 - 06:04 PM.

#525 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:14 PM

XD Akupuffff! Thank you for your kind words! I LOVE reading your comments, not many people write insightful comments for art anymore, you remind me of a really good old artist friend I know who is also a writer. +w+;.. I used to collaborate with him on comic story ideas and such. Thank you! I had fun working on her alright, I was thinking she would keep trying to tempt Nidhoggur back too and to follow her instead and not split up. She is after all, herself. o-o

Likewise, your Nid avatar is so relevant. xD I love it! She is like bi-polar there.

And yes you can use it for your blog if you like! =D

Hi Dokey!! =3 So nice to see you around again! And for sure, I have the felts ready, also the right colors. Hopefully I can get to work on it some while on my vacation. +w+

Otter is definitely in the list. I gave away my little raccoon feltie to a friend long ago, I know Toxn will want the Filir one. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users