Fier's art stuff - Page 22 - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 12 votes

Fier's art stuff

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#526 Akreis

Akreis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1232 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Loki/Thor

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:42 PM

Hatii.png

Here's a quick sketch as a small gift to celebrate your guild's founding~ :U Hoorah for having cute animals for guild mascot!

Hatii's gonna hatii! :3

Throwback Thursday Friday, from the day when I first started the Arctic guild :v <3

Hatiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Edited by Akreis, 22 January 2016 - 01:43 PM.

#527 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:11 PM

Nidhoggur2.png

I never got around updating and uploading this Nidhoggur's Shadow human version that was drawn during my Livestream... >.< Sorry for neglecting this art thread, I am going to try and take time to draw more again.

The idea of this Nidhoggur's Shadow human form came about when I was thinking about a comic story idea that surround Nidhoggur herself, how she fell to Satan Morroc's temptation and had a split personality. If I ever manage to clear my commissions and clear myself of obligation, I do hope to write up something and make it into a comic. :D Orrrr.. If any other amazing artist wants to take on that story I'd be thrilled to read it. +A+ !

I've also been planning on more felting projects too, what monster would you like to see made into felt? :3 Filirs? Amistr.

That's obviously Kae cosplaying as Nidhoggur Shadow :v

#528 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:47 PM

XD Akupuffff! Thank you for your kind words! I LOVE reading your comments, not many people write insightful comments for art anymore, you remind me of a really good old artist friend I know who is also a writer. +w+;.. I used to collaborate with him on comic story ideas and such. Thank you! I had fun working on her alright, I was thinking she would keep trying to tempt Nidhoggur back too and to follow her instead and not split up. She is after all, herself. o-o

Likewise, your Nid avatar is so relevant. xD I love it! She is like bi-polar there.

And yes you can use it for your blog if you like! =D

>w< It's no problem.

Nidd: "WHat a beautiful day, wonder what should I do?"
Nidd SHadow: "Kill them all! Betray them like they betrayed you!"
Nidd: "Shut up, Shadow..."

NIdd Shadow: "Was worth a shot..."

:v

If you ever need help writing the story, I would like to help in some way :3 I should read more lore details though >.> I like the idea of Shadow being alongside her and constantly bugging her, but since Nidd was already saved/purged, she'd be like "yeah, yeah, nice try" XD

And about my avatar, she may be a beautiful lady, but she's still a dragon :P Also, YAY X3 Hopefully I can start on the blog again after the commissions are done.

#529 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:29 AM

Throwback Thursday Friday, from the day when I first started the Arctic guild :v <3

Hatiiiiiiiiiiiiii

omg xD you still remember this! It was a pretty rough quickie, I still had fun drawing that though. It's always sad to see a guild fold though. ;n;; Sorry for not responding sooner, have been so busy with traveling preparation and what not. 

That's obviously Kae cosplaying as Nidhoggur Shadow :v

Kae would be okae with cosplaying anything hawt... :v

If you ever need help writing the story, I would like to help in some way :3 I should read more lore details though >.> I like the idea of Shadow being alongside her and constantly bugging her, but since Nidd was already saved/purged, she'd be like "yeah, yeah, nice try" XD

And about my avatar, she may be a beautiful lady, but she's still a dragon :P Also, YAY X3 Hopefully I can start on the blog again after the commissions are done.

XD Your story is so cute and funny!! I somehow tend to always imagine more serious toned stories, but then later remind myself having something light hearted and funny is always important to balance out on the story too. I loved comedy and humorous movies/ comics and such much more after all. You should try and have a go at Nidhoggur shadow too, I don't think I have seen you drawn her. +A+ ...

I wanna collaborate with Akupuff some day. >u<

#530 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:23 PM

XD Your story is so cute and funny!! I somehow tend to always imagine more serious toned stories, but then later remind myself having something light hearted and funny is always important to balance out on the story too. I loved comedy and humorous movies/ comics and such much more after all. You should try and have a go at Nidhoggur shadow too, I don't think I have seen you drawn her. +A+ ...

I wanna collaborate with Akupuff some day. >u<

I do like serious, but it's not my forte, so I stick with comical stuff :P I'll do my take on Nidd Shadow soon, need to finish commissions :v

We can do a collab too! Once I finish commissions XD

#531 Akreis

Akreis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1232 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Chaos/Loki/Thor

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:31 PM

omg xD you still remember this! It was a pretty rough quickie, I still had fun drawing that though. It's always sad to see a guild fold though. ;n;; Sorry for not responding sooner, have been so busy with traveling preparation and what not. 

It's cute altogether though :v still much appreciated

Yeah, Arctic was only meant to be a temporary guild to begin with since both PK and I were going to quit leading because of starting college/work (PK quit before me though, thus why Arctic was made)

It's okay, where are you going? Vacation? :v travel safe!

#532 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:31 PM

Just found your stuff because of someones avatar. I LOVE YOUR ART!!!

#533 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:04 PM

Ack I kept neglecting this art thread. Sorry guys! I need to post art soon again. So many pages of response but no art. ._. Sorry sorry.

Akupuff, come back playing soon and be active then we can do art collabs and trade and what not. I still got a sketch of Sofia not done colored.. @-@ That was for an old art trade.

Akreis, I was back in Malaysia for CNY, I'm back now. =3 You guys seems to be active now though! Which is nice.

Mayhem, thanks! :3 I will be posting more again soon. Some really overdue commish. @-@

#534 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:06 AM

Beanie.png

Just a quick little Chibi art I did of my AB Bean, I will be trying to get back to drawing more in April. ;w;;

#535 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:08 PM

too cute >w< its like... the human version of filir :heh: 

glad to see you creating artworks again senpai *A*

#536 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:27 AM

Thanks Kokeshicat (or should I call you Erin? :o ) I'm still busy drawing these few days, I forgot to post the Am-Easter Egg here. xD So here goes!

Ameaster.png

Here's the thread for it:

https://forums.warpp...-3#entry2427822

I had a lot of fun organizing the contest, it was a lot of work, but I think the outcome was very worth it! :3 So happy to see so many eggs-ellent entries too! I was so inspired I decided to make one just for fun as well. I was in the process of finishing a Filir egg as well but got way too busy. Maybe I will finish it another time.. XD

AKDTRice.jpg

Here's a new banner I did for Otterly's forum! It features some of our best members in guild, AK and MrRiceBox! Just to show our appreciation to them contributing a lot to the guild. This surrounds an inside joke as well, where we were running Demon's Temple SO actively, almost daily even to the point that it wore out our members.. xD I am not sure if that's a good thing because it means we are really active, at the same time... Poor Otters! They have to listen to Satan Morroc kid talk so much! AK started pouting about it and it became an inside joke ever since. Where we'd tease him that we should do plenty of Demon's Temple run.

Oh also... RGs are a pain to draw. D: (Sorry MrRiceBox lol no offense~~ But it was a good challenge)

More arts coming soon. =3

Edited by WarlockFier, 11 April 2016 - 06:29 AM.

#537 LillKraujas

LillKraujas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:55 AM

Sooooo cuteeee  :p_love:

#538 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:52 AM

Kraujas finds anything evil cute... xD Thanks!~

#539 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:11 PM

Toxii.png

Tomorrow is Toxn's birthday, SOOOO.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOXN!!!!! n_n

Thanks for being the best friend anyone could ever have. Funny, patience and always so understanding. :3 Toxn is also the best guild leader ever, he never yells or lose his cool even at the worst of times. Though he does abuse his admin power quite a bit on TS with his mass move and poke power. :u ... Poor Otters! The things we all have to put up with having a guild leader like Toxn...

I drew this this past Sunday and live streamed it. It was really fun! Thanks to those who showed up to hang out and chat. Toxn was also on the live stream chatting with me through Skype. I would definitely like to do this more again when able to.

Notes on commissions:

I still have a lot of artworks to go through, and I haven't forgot about my commissioners. I really apologize for the long delay. At this point, I don't believe I will be taking anymore commission request for a long time, at least not this year or next. I am extremely overwhelmed with running a rather active PVM guild also and working on original artworks. >.< So sorry once again. Running a guild isn't easy, but it's definitely worth it with the friends I have made.

#540 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:01 AM

Happy Birthday Toxn!! Adorable art as always, Fier  :lv:  I was at uni when you live-streamed D:

#541 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:02 PM

Thanks Dawnte! <333 Sorry my streaming was at such an inconvenient time. ;w; I will try and stream at a time that would be convenient for you to visit sometime.

#542 obelisk619

obelisk619

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odeeeeeen

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:30 PM

Wow, I just finished browsing this thread, Fier you are an amazing artist. Thanks for existing. HEHEHE!!!

#543 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:49 AM

I hope I find your stream sometime, I would love to watch you.

#544 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:22 AM

Thank you obelisk619 for your kind words! >.< Wow you went through 22 pages? @.@; Sorry that was a lot of page to go through! I do have a tumblr that put most of my artworks there for easier and faster browsing. n_n;;  I need to update my first post on this thread about it..

Mayhem, I'm trying to find time to stream again. I have quite a few sketches lined up, I'm just busy with some guild task at the moment. n_n; I will try and have a preplanned stream again. Thank you too for your support. :3

#545 obelisk619

obelisk619

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odeeeeeen

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:53 PM

Thank you obelisk619 for your kind words! >.< Wow you went through 22 pages? @.@; Sorry that was a lot of page to go through! I do have a tumblr that put most of my artworks there for easier and faster browsing. n_n;;  I need to update my first post on this thread about it..

Mayhem, I'm trying to find time to stream again. I have quite a few sketches lined up, I'm just busy with some guild task at the moment. n_n; I will try and have a preplanned stream again. Thank you too for your support. :3

nothing to be sorry about! it's a privilege to see such wonderful artworks! keep it up. :)

alright, I'll search you up on tumblr. thanks again.

#546 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:02 AM

Sorry for the lack of updates here. I haven't been drawing any RO arts for a while... Since I only posted these on the Otterly/ Filirs recruitment thread, I decided I should post these here too.

XLRJ1H7.png
When Glooms get together~

u4unxKE.png

A Novice trying to job change to thief somehow finds himself lost in a different world...

"This thing don't look familiar at all!!"

RE06YVE.png

:v

I hope these little arts bring smiles and laughter. :) Thanks for looking!

Edited by WarlockFier, 29 July 2016 - 06:06 PM.

#547 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:22 AM

aww momma  :glomp:

those are really cute works <3 

i agree there will come a time we have to move on from a certain art theme. but i still dont mind supporting you- especially original art! :D show me next time <3 im always here

as for ro stuff, pretty much on same boat. though i dont really care much about the management anymore. im done with that part of my life. but i hope you will stick around? ;_; i hope not lol

#548 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:09 PM

Kokeshi, I will be around Otterly TS and my other tumblr account! Thanks for your kind words and show that you cared.

I will poke you when I see you around so we can chat. :)

#549 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:41 PM

I like your art keep em coming my anime heart is ready show me wonders with ur imagination ^.^

#550 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Server:notRO

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:58 PM

Anything Eevee-looking will always make me smile, thanks!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users