Repeatable seal quests - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Repeatable seal quests

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:retired

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:27 AM

No one wants to do the first two seal quests because the rewards are terrible and even if you want to make a God item, the chances are low that you will beat everyone else. Doing both quests 50 times for naught is already bad enough. I propose making these quests repeatable to eliminate the astronomical additional cost of having to level 50 characters to level 70.

I contend that game balance would not be noticeably impacted even if one person were to do both quests 50 times in succession. In case that is seen as a problem, it would be trivial to limit the quests to one try per roll.

#2 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:21 AM

As long as you can't do a seal quest twice on the same cycle, I see no problem with this.

It's also not a bad idea to allow people on the second quest to reset it. There was a nasty glitch (I think since fixed) where if you picked a single wrong conversation option, or did something in the wrong order (I forget the exact details), you were forever locked out of finishing that seal quest. My main's been locked out for however long the seals have been in the game, minus a few weeks. :angry:

#3 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:46 AM

This is long over due.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users