2 very important points of conversation :P - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

2 very important points of conversation :P

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rafa207

Rafa207

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

1st:
Is there any way to make assassin's pets hide on stealth to? cuz it really sucks having a little fuc*****ker telling to everyone where i'm. i could just set it off, but the lvl 10 pet stats are really usefull.

2nd:
Why don't we have every months a decent event every week, like the bosses event we had a long time ago, or the NPC's with upper job changes. The only thing i've seeing, its mall points updates, nobody cars about the game qualaty anymore, only about cash, that is making the game loosing lots of players every month.
Try to make the game be worth to play again or a few more years and the game will be dead

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------\m/ (O.o) \m/-----------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

1. no pets cant hide and you cant hide for my stealth detection so useless question anyways

2. game is dead we have no mods or in game GMs we have 2 CMs that dont know how to do their job they dont even bother coming to forums why do you for a second think they care for game ? this is pay 2 win game if you are thinking of playing or paying save your money and time leave find another game this game died along time ago tnx to gravity!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users