RWC items and them POWERING UP! - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RWC items and them POWERING UP!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
151 replies to this topic

#51 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

What exactly do you get to choose when you roll for stats? Like if I want spell3 in both slots, do I roll between only spell enchants? Or only the magic buffs? Or ALL stats like mora enchanting?

How much does it cost on average to get the 2 enchants I want? 94% cast reduc on sorc will be /slur

#52 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

Also... IMO this thing (dagger) is great for chasers. +9ing it with pendant + ring makes it base + 150 MATK, and base + 150 ATK.

Damn right! It's also a lvl 3 weapon so it's easier to +12 it than a lv 4 weapon. I would rather use the RWC set than Elemental Sword/Ancient Dagger/Bazerald.

Enriched Hammer please! Muahaha! :p_devil:
It's also a great dagger for my super novice! :3

And dayuuuuum it's one slotted. Must find an Atroce Card!! :p_idea:

Edited by xFireize, 12 October 2012 - 10:13 AM.

#53 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

What exactly do you get to choose when you roll for stats? Like if I want spell3 in both slots, do I roll between only spell enchants? Or only the magic buffs? Or ALL stats like mora enchanting?

How much does it cost on average to get the 2 enchants I want? 94% cast reduc on sorc will be /slur

You don't choose anything. First two slots can be Spell, MATK, or HP enchant. 3rd and 4th can be INT/DEX/LUK/STR/VIT/AGI or HP.

Spell1 = 3% cast time +6 matk
Spell2 = 6% cast time +9 matk
Spell3 = 8% cast time +12 matk

Max you can get is -16% cast time per pendent.

94%..? huh...

What's that.. two 16% rings (32%) plus +12 CoD of Caster (32%)................... beelzebub card....... (blinks)?

#54 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

There's more than a few bee cards on ymir

#55 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• 3287 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

2 RWC pendants, +12 KK pom, and +9 Vellum Arc Wand

#56 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

2 RWC pendants, +12 KK pom, and +9 Vellum Arc Wand

32 + 12 + 20 = 64% you'd still need beelzebub

#57 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

I've updated the page with information about what slots come up where: http://www.playragna...aspx?id=213&p=1

#58 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• 3287 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

32 + 12 + 20 = 64% you'd still need beelzebub

+9 Vellum gives 50% variable reduction. The description is wrong.

Just tested this too. Naked, except for Aria BFG and Vellum Arc wand, without Aria proc, Diamond Dust has a cast time. With the proc, Diamond Dust is instant cast. I recorded it too if you don't believe me, if you want me to send the replay file.

I've updated the page with information about what slots come up where: http://www.playragna...aspx?id=213&p=1

Thank you Oda!

Edited by Tofu, 12 October 2012 - 12:57 PM.

#59 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

Imagine the glee that will happen when Malongdo and its Weapon Enchanting NPC comes in to power up the WoE items!

#60 kissme13

kissme13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

Heim, will there be a desocketing system that destroys the card instead of armor in the malongdo update? Thanks.

Edited by kissme13, 12 October 2012 - 05:27 PM.

#61 MekoBilly

MekoBilly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

I am glad others have positive experiences, but ass I experienced (pun intended) just right now, this enchanting NPC is heavily bugged!

First, I reenchant my RWC ring three times in a row, without using reset tickets (right to left 2 - 2 - 2 enchantments, than trying to enchant the 3rd slot I thrice resetted the ringslots, eventhough the first enchantment - try of mine contained ATK3%, Fighting spirit 3, which I would have not wanted to change) and after the fourth try, it finally stacked with crappy stats, got VIT+1, LUK+3, 200HP, 100 HP. Obviously do not like it, so bought an enchant reset ticket box. I used up 4 tickets, but only the second stat (200HP) changed to Fighting Spirit 1 (I mean I only managed once to really reset/reenchant a slot), all the others left untouched, but the tickets were all consumed, of course:(!

Now I kinda feel cheated - quite a lot of WPEs spent for nothing, so I definitely wont spend money/WPE on things like this anymore.

One sidenote - the RWC ring of mine also enchanted: the first two enchanment slots are still empty/unenchanted, and the last two is statted wtih Spell2 (MATK+9, cast time -6%), Spell1 (MATK+6, cast time -3%). I do not dare to enchant the first two slots - I do not want to loose the Spell2, Spell1 enchants too...

What do you think, should I send a ticket? I've never experienced bugs like this so far...

Edited by MekoBilly, 13 October 2012 - 02:06 AM.

#62 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• 3287 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:54 AM

I wouldn't have done the last enchants. Only the %atk/matk and %cast ones are any good. +1-3 stats are hardly noticable.

#63 MekoBilly

MekoBilly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:59 AM

I wouldn't have done the last enchants. Only the %atk/matk and %cast ones are any good. +1-3 stats are hardly noticable.

I admit you must be right, but is this the way this "statting event" should work? If not, I think we all (who experienced the bug) have the right to ask for sollution from GMs part, have not we?

Edited by MekoBilly, 13 October 2012 - 02:07 AM.

#64 Wylnir

Wylnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:31 AM

Is there a chance to lose all enchantments if you reset slot #1? I am too scared to try.

#65 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:55 AM

I am glad others have positive experiences, but ass I experienced (pun intended) just right now, this enchanting NPC is heavily bugged!

First, I reenchant my RWC ring three times in a row, without using reset tickets (right to left 2 - 2 - 2 enchantments, than trying to enchant the 3rd slot I thrice resetted the ringslots, eventhough the first enchantment - try of mine contained ATK3%, Fighting spirit 3, which I would have not wanted to change) and after the fourth try, it finally stacked with crappy stats, got VIT+1, LUK+3, 200HP, 100 HP. Obviously do not like it, so bought an enchant reset ticket box. I used up 4 tickets, but only the second stat (200HP) changed to Fighting Spirit 1 (I mean I only managed once to really reset/reenchant a slot), all the others left untouched, but the tickets were all consumed, of course:(!

Now I kinda feel cheated - quite a lot of WPEs spent for nothing, so I definitely wont spend money/WPE on things like this anymore.

One sidenote - the RWC ring of mine also enchanted: the first two enchanment slots are still empty/unenchanted, and the last two is statted wtih Spell2 (MATK+9, cast time -6%), Spell1 (MATK+6, cast time -3%). I do not dare to enchant the first two slots - I do not want to loose the Spell2, Spell1 enchants too...

What do you think, should I send a ticket? I've never experienced bugs like this so far...

You are very confused. Let me try to help you.

First of all these are the slots

Figure 1-1: [ 0 ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

The order the slots get filled by enchant is:

Figure 1-2: [ 4 ] [ 3 ] [ 2 ] [ 1 ]

The ring gets physical enchants and the pendant gets magical ones. You will find you are mistaken about the ring having spell2/1 and its really your pendant.

When you choose to overwrite the 3rd slot, it overwrites the far right one (see figure 1-1). If you attempt the 3rd and 4th enchants (slot 0 and 1) there is a chance all 4 enchants will disappear and you have to start over. This is not a big deal because its free and you never lose the item. Just repeat this process until you have 4 enchants, then pay the npc with tickets to re-roll slots 2 and 3 until they are Spell2 or Spell3 enchants.

Is there a chance to lose all enchantments if you reset slot #1? I am too scared to try.

My experience thus far is the kafra shop tickets for re-rolling a stat have no fail chance.

Edited by Jaye, 13 October 2012 - 05:56 AM.

#66 dreamspawn

dreamspawn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:15 AM

I'm liking my RCS acc. But to be honest, i'm fairly new with these enchants.

Reading through this thread i came to the conclusion the best for Pendant is 2x Spell 3.
However, i got no idea for the Ring.
Could some1 be so kind and tell me what's better, FightingSpirit lvl3 or Atk +3%?

Thanks in advance

#67 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

Are the weapons even worth the effort of refining?

On the other hand, the accessory enchantments are pretty nice, albeit a bit pricy to reroll to get the perfect results.

#68 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:16 AM

I'm liking my RCS acc. But to be honest, i'm fairly new with these enchants.

Reading through this thread i came to the conclusion the best for Pendant is 2x Spell 3.
However, i got no idea for the Ring.
Could some1 be so kind and tell me what's better, FightingSpirit lvl3 or Atk +3%?

Thanks in advance

Fighting Spirit 3 gives +12 ATK and +4 HIT, and you would need at least 400 ATK for the Atk + 3% enchantment to equal that, so obviously the former is better.

#69 Wylnir

Wylnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

My experience thus far is the kafra shop tickets for re-rolling a stat have no fail chance.

Sweet! Thanks! Time to buy more Enchant Reset Tickets. :D

#70 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

Are the weapons even worth the effort of refining?

Like Jaye wrote somewhere in this thread, the dagger is; at least for certain classes. I am not sure why the staff and the mace are not as powerful as the dagger. I'd be pissed if it is nerfed.

Edited by xFireize, 13 October 2012 - 08:56 AM.

#71 dreamspawn

dreamspawn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

Thanks Minty for answering someting that's, im sure, a noob question. ;)

#72 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:26 PM

Imagine the glee that will happen when Malongdo and its Weapon Enchanting NPC comes in to power up the WoE items!

Please clarify. You said Malongdo, Weapon Enchanting NPC, and WoE items?
When is Malongdo coming?
Weapon Enchanting NPC so does this mean that it's for woe weapons only or can we enchant other weapons too?
WoE items? Woe items as in woe armors or weapons only?

#73 MekoBilly

MekoBilly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

Thanks for the clarification!
(But if everything worked as inteded, I managed to get the same enchantment 3 times at the same slots!)

You are very confused. Let me try to help you.

First of all these are the slots

Figure 1-1: [ 0 ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

The order the slots get filled by enchant is:

Figure 1-2: [ 4 ] [ 3 ] [ 2 ] [ 1 ]

The ring gets physical enchants and the pendant gets magical ones. You will find you are mistaken about the ring having spell2/1 and its really your pendant.

When you choose to overwrite the 3rd slot, it overwrites the far right one (see figure 1-1). If you attempt the 3rd and 4th enchants (slot 0 and 1) there is a chance all 4 enchants will disappear and you have to start over. This is not a big deal because its free and you never lose the item. Just repeat this process until you have 4 enchants, then pay the npc with tickets to re-roll slots 2 and 3 until they are Spell2 or Spell3 enchants.

#74 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

Please clarify. You said Malongdo, Weapon Enchanting NPC, and WoE items?
When is Malongdo coming?
Weapon Enchanting NPC so does this mean that it's for woe weapons only or can we enchant other weapons too?
WoE items? Woe items as in woe armors or weapons only?

On Malangdo update, you can enchant various weapons with similar way and options like this event. However, most likely you must spend KP for a ticket (also similar like this RWC equips) if you want better chance and not wanting your weapon lose when it's failed...

But not sure if Heim was serious, in irowiki enchantable weapons mostly are old weapons or lv 4 weapons that already exist not like Mora/new biolab 3/woe equips :P :P

Edited by Exvee, 13 October 2012 - 09:37 PM.

#75 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

Sometimes when resetting a slot with the RWC enchant ticket, the enchant socket disappears so you will end up with 3 slots. Has anyone actually got this? Or is it written somewhere that I have missed?

Edit: Hovering over the disappeared slot showed a MATK +3% enchant. So guessing that's not patched up into the client or mine is acting up!

Edited by Beata, 14 October 2012 - 06:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users