I cant loggin or create an account - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I cant loggin or create an account

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 andivicio

andivicio

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:20 AM

I was creating an account and when i submitted the iformation i got an notice saying: "The account is currently suspended". But i was just creating a new account...
And when i tryed to loggin on my other accounts the same message appeared ( and i tryed on 2 different accounts. But i still can loggin on games but cant enter my account on warp portal. Can someone help me?? Thank you

#2 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

You will have to submit a ticket. This is usually caused because you have registered more then a few WarpPortal accounts.

The support team can help you out.

http://support.warpportal.com

#3 extrafinger

extrafinger

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:20 PM

we have same problem.
we are 3 people use 1 IP....
and we can't login our account.
so... what must be we do...

#4 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:56 AM

Do as I stated above. You will need to contact our support team they can help you out.

http://support.warpportal.com

#5 momodotone

momodotone

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:17 AM

Calanor, how long will it takes???

#6 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:51 PM

Calanor, how long will it takes???

If you are talking about a response to a ticket submitted, its may take 1-2days right now. If your talking about something else can you be more specific.

#7 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:29 PM

wow your patient Calanor http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

#8 mewi

mewi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:59 PM

wow your patient Calanor http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Well I got this suspended thing too, kind of lame considering I was just making my girlfriends account -.- This is a valid reason to suspend someone? I sent a support ticket, but I'd certainly love to see what they do to someone actually doing something abusive...

#9 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:19 AM

Well I got this suspended thing too, kind of lame considering I was just making my girlfriends account -.- This is a valid reason to suspend someone? I sent a support ticket, but I'd certainly love to see what they do to someone actually doing something abusive...

wouldn't know as far as i know i don't really do much except sit in junon and run to DOD and back.

#10 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:19 PM

We have limits set on the number of accounts that can be created by one person. So registering friends isn't good, let them register their own accounts as it should be their Email/PW which should be kept for their own security.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users