10/16 All Hallows Eve[nt] Maintenance *Updated 10/18* - Page 8 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

10/16 All Hallows Eve[nt] Maintenance *Updated 10/18*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
191 replies to this topic

#176 Awat

Awat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

already spent 2000kp but didnt get any ccert

#177 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

already spent 2000kp but didnt get any ccert

They'll probably be put into Code the Redeemer in a few days, just like they have done with a lot of the past bonuses for spending X kp.

#178 Addicted To Forging

Addicted To Forging

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

how will i get the code redeemer items? been waiting for weeks now. T_T

#179 BeastK

BeastK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

how will i get the code redeemer items? been waiting for weeks now. T_T

It should appear in the code redeemer automatically like previous times through the code redeemer NPC on the second floor of Eden.

Edited by BeastK, 19 October 2012 - 11:16 PM.

#180 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:44 AM

Don't tell me there was a unannounced special to receive +10 Certs for spending a certain amount of KP just like the Lil Angel Doll just a few weeks back. Do you purposely not make announcements of these events in advance to keep from having to give out as many items? I would think you would want to promote the spending of the KP's rather then reduce the amount of items you give out :hmm:

#181 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:29 AM

Don't tell me there was a unannounced special to receive +10 Certs for spending a certain amount of KP just like the Lil Angel Doll just a few weeks back. Do you purposely not make announcements of these events in advance to keep from having to give out as many items? I would think you would want to promote the spending of the KP's rather then reduce the amount of items you give out :hmm:

You people should visit the iRO main site. It IS announced.

http://www.playragna...ail.aspx?id=217

By the way, Lil Angel Doll event, look when it was published:

"9/14/2012"

http://www.playragna...aspx?id=207&p=1

Edited by asayuu, 20 October 2012 - 09:34 AM.

#182 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

You people should visit the iRO main site. It IS announced.

http://www.playragna...ail.aspx?id=217

By the way, Lil Angel Doll event, look when it was published:

"9/14/2012"

http://www.playragna...aspx?id=207&p=1

We shouldn't have to hunt for things on all the different sites & forums. Those links don't work at least not for me.

I have already looked & been keeping up with News, Events, & Updates on the main website & it wasn't & isn't posted in any of those places.

Now I see why it wasn't seen or noticed. This was posted a day late also but they are talking about a Bonus Kafra Point Sale which has nothing at all to do with the Certs yet under that in the smaller print the is a couple of words about it.

This is the extent of it for anyone who is wondering:
"For every 2000 KP spent between 10/17 ~ 10/23 will earn a free Safe to 10 cert for you on Renewal (Classic purchases count)"

I don't know what happened to new events being posted on the maintenance when they start & end?

It would be nice to have a common area instead of having to search all over for things unless like I said earlier there is a reason & a purpose to hiding the posts.

The Lil Angel Doll Promotion is long over & was published after the promotion had already begun anyways.

Edited by Razzez, 20 October 2012 - 10:08 AM.

#183 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:18 AM

Point is. Everything is on the main site. If you say it's "unnanounced", you are giving false information.

The redirections are not working for me, but they are there on the site.

The "common area" is (supposed to be) the main site, you actually only need to go forums to see the patch notes, or discuss stuff.

What sucks is how sometimes a few info go only to one page, and the others stay without it. There are three sites you have to keep an eye for something. Main site, forums, and facebook. Sometimes only one of them gets the information.

Edited by asayuu, 20 October 2012 - 10:22 AM.

#184 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

What sucks is how sometimes a few info go only to one page, and the others stay without it. There are three sites you have to keep an eye for something. Main site, forums, and facebook. Sometimes only one of them gets the information.

The way things are at this time there are over 6 sites based on what you are saying.

The RO Home page, then News, Updates & Events, plus you have to check everything under any of these sites that are within the appropriate date ranges. That still leaves you with the forum weekly maintenance thread & FB.

Unless now you are saying the News, Updates & Events don't have to be checked which I know for a fact they do along with everything under them no matter what they seem to say that they are. Especially since finding out now that under the Events titled "Events Calendar" really wasn't an events calendar but was information about Safe 10 Certs. The title was a bit misleading & so is the whole heading since this has nothing to do with the purchase of KP's. It's listed under the KP Sale even though it has to do with the amount of KP's spent ;)

#185 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:22 AM

i find out via facebook... every announcement goes straight to facebook....

#186 Awat

Awat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

so how do I get +10 cert anyone???

#187 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

they probably won't be distributed until after maintenance tomorrow.

and for those of you saying you need to check too many pages for updates/promotions: the front page of the Ragnarok website includes everything under the news and events pages. you really only need to check that page once every few days and also the forums. or facebook.

#188 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:09 AM

they probably won't be distributed until after maintenance tomorrow.

and for those of you saying you need to check too many pages for updates/promotions: the front page of the Ragnarok website includes everything under the news and events pages. you really only need to check that page once every few days and also the forums. or facebook.

You should check the front page of the RO Website then. All it has on it is the Halloween Quest & the 3 new items that were added to the Kafra Shop. There is nothing in regards to the Safe 10 Certs on it.

#189 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

So, are we getting a decent Halloween Box tonight? Or are we going to be fed the 'next week' line again?
KVM badges & Prize Medals please, need to start saving up for the 160 patch.

#190 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:04 AM

Ditto on the KVMs please & I hope Mystical Amps, Goblin Rings & Autumn Leaves are finally going to be added to Boxter instead of Boxter being removed.

#191 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

It's been on the patcher at least since last week...

#192 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

when will shadomancers helm be tradable?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users