Wow, Look at Draco.. - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Wow, Look at Draco..

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#51 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:59 AM

Why does everything that has Faith items and "rare" stuff turn into accusing people of things :mellow:

Edited by Zurn, 31 October 2012 - 09:59 AM.

#52 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

Talk about it with Private Messages where you two can fight and discuss this alone maybe?

#53 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

Sorry for bringing up faiths and server merge. I honestly don't care what anybody else thinks, it's an opinion. I don't get how it went from my opinion to a heated debate and threats getting thrown left and right.
Maybe my voice is just too powerful now a days..

#54 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:16 PM

Lol Sven, now you know my pain, I imporperly say 1 thing and it blows up in my face.

@Muss and Dj, take this crap out of my thread and figure it out in PM's. I don't want any of your personal lives being posted in a thread that has nothing to do with the topic. [it's nothing personal, I know both of your fairly well and won't pass judgement on you, it's just not fair to either of you to be targeted by people who don't know the whole story, and here isn't the place to post that story]

@anyone who wants to discuss server Merge, Id' be more then willing to make a thread about it, as long as everyone keeps the negativity out of it, so far, everyone has done a good job about that in here, but the topic was initially started about the difference in new players on Draco vs new Players on Leonis lol.

Edited by Feuer, 31 October 2012 - 12:20 PM.

#55 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

okay feuer.

#56 UnfortunateM

UnfortunateM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

I think the reason Draco got the flood of members is because it's the first one there. It's happened several times in a few other games.

#57 AkahRed

AkahRed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around the Pacific
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

More players make the game more fun.. i wonder if i should start a new one at draco...

#58 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

okay feuer.

kkay sven

---------------------------

I've considered playing my draco chars again as well.

#59 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

Talk about it with Private Messages where you two can fight and discuss this alone maybe?

I prefer the fighting, makes my day :)

#60 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

Frankly speaking, it's good to see the dracon server is alive with more players!

#61 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

Now everything is so cheap in Draco server, especially epic weapons, that's a great sign!

#62 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

I prefer the fighting, makes my day :)

Lucky you then, you have the ability to fight in private messages!

#63 UnfortunateM

UnfortunateM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

Now everything is so cheap in Draco server, especially epic weapons, that's a great sign!

Cheap is sweet.

#64 nimrod22

nimrod22

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

I think the reason Draco got the flood of members is because it's the first one there. It's happened several times in a few other games.

Agreed .Wish I realized all my old chrs are on leonis.Just came back after 3 years off and wasted a few weeks leveling on draco ,only to log my old accounts and they all on leonis. :(

#65 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

Agreed .Wish I realized all my old chrs are on leonis.Just came back after 3 years off and wasted a few weeks leveling on draco ,only to log my old accounts and they all on leonis. :(

Lmao

#66 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

Sorry for bringing up faiths and server merge. I honestly don't care what anybody else thinks, it's an opinion. I don't get how it went from my opinion to a heated debate and threats getting thrown left and right.
Maybe my voice is just too powerful now a days..

Silence; I keeel you!...

I'd be down for a server merge, but .... Mainly the only people on these forums that don't like me are from leonis :X - This would be a terrible thing for me in PVP zones....

So no, its not about the economy or personal gain reasons... it's just simply I don't want to be slaughtered every time I go to PVP zone because half of Kyoudia wants to see my toon laying down face first :X

Like I said, other then that, I'd be down for a server merge, but it's never going to happen so get over it. :)

Edited by CaNehDa, 19 December 2012 - 07:39 PM.

#67 Addiena

Addiena

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

I guess my first post on this forum could just as well be about explaining how i had a look at things when i started out a month ago..

We were two new people joining ROSE for about a month ago, when we noticed there were these two servers; Draconis and Leonis.

Now, i cant remember why but we did A LOT... A...LOT of research on both of the servers as we could see Draconis was flooded with beginners and Leonis was not (We wanted a somewhat quiet server where we could play without being killstealed all the time) So eventually we found out Leonis was the older with more English speaking people and with a lot of event items, whereas Draconis was more for the whole world, with fewer event items..

Knowing this we said to ourselves that not alone would more people join Draconis because it is on top of the list, but choosing Leonis, we would also play at times where Americans would be at work or sleeping,

And so we picked Leonis in the end after... 3-4 days debating over this(?) and honestly, i have not regret it.

My point being ; True.. Most people WILL join the "first and the best" server they see, but some of us ask ourselves; "Do we want to play on an overcrowded server where you get a claustrophobic feeling KS'ing 5-10 other players at GrunterKings, or do we go for a more quiet server and take things more slowly..?"

I cant be the only new player who thinks that Draconis is too overcrowded..

#68 OtelDouDou

OtelDouDou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

Have you just tried Draconis to say it's overcrowded?

There might be more beginners, but it's exagerated to say it's overcrowded !

I logged in this morning with one of my lowbie and killed a Grunter King (because you mention it), and I haven't seen a single player around...

#69 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

I cant be the only new player who thinks that Draconis is too overcrowded..

You obviously never played iRose trying to get first hit on krawfie king.

#70 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

I remember those days. 6-7 parties of 4-5 people and all trying to first hit on king. And MAN was it amazing when Junon's Aqua spawned, took forever to kill, and almost always gave something of value around a grade 1 gem lol. Still remember the madness in FoW aswell, the bang bang trees and dozens of scarabs on piling on whoever had aggro lol. THOSE were crowded days. This game is a veritable ghost town now.

#71 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

I remember those days. 6-7 parties of 4-5 people and all trying to first hit on king. And MAN was it amazing when Junon's Aqua spawned, took forever to kill, and almost always gave something of value around a grade 1 gem lol. Still remember the madness in FoW aswell, the bang bang trees and dozens of scarabs on piling on whoever had aggro lol. THOSE were crowded days. This game is a veritable ghost town now.

Yeah, indeed, it's when you could not even log into the any one of 3 servers, because it's sometimes full, and it's so hard to level!

#72 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

Yeah, indeed, it's when you could not even log into the any one of 3 servers, because it's sometimes full, and it's so hard to level!

Was that like year 2005, I remember my soldier back then I am so noob that I don't know how to use skills and I remember people hunting the Aqua Keng. And its so Lag at Animal Lake.

Back then I avoid going to Jumong because of the severe Lag.

#73 calder12

calder12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

You're mixing up your memories. iRose only had Kings, no Junon spawns at all and correct me if I'm wrong but I am almost positive they were Guardian trees those evil little durability murderers guarded lol.

#74 Addiena

Addiena

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:15 AM

Have you just tried Draconis to say it's overcrowded?

There might be more beginners, but it's exagerated to say it's overcrowded !

I logged in this morning with one of my lowbie and killed a Grunter King (because you mention it), and I haven't seen a single player around...

I haven't "just tried" it, as it is a month ago i started and "back then" it was crowded compared to Leonis.. If you ask me anyway.

iROSE (Also known back then as "Reconnect.Or.Server.Error.") , Spring 2004 from arround January till June-July? Ended due to a massive duping of grade 7 gems (Junon was literally flooded with grade7 gems, not to mention the amount of P7 sold in shops) Those were the days where Dealers had 3 hunters or 2 TERROR knights (Yeah, Dread knights were nonexistant, just as Beasts were not ingame) and Muses used katar and not wands, not to mention they used launchers now and then too.

This is a thread about the population between Leonis vs Draconis, so comparing either server to iROSE is like comparing how Draconis is populated with a server in World of Warcraft. This isn't about iROSE, this isn't about WoW, this is about Leonis contra Draconis and how MOST new people join Draconis..

Edited by Addiena, 21 December 2012 - 06:26 AM.

#75 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

You're mixing up your memories. iRose only had Kings, no Junon spawns at all and correct me if I'm wrong but I am almost positive they were Guardian trees those evil little durability murderers guarded lol.

The title "Bang Bang Tree" was from a quest like you did in iRose for the Guardian Trees ><

Also I'm pretty sure there was a Junon's Aqua spawn aswell as the Junon's Doongaliath, and the rest of the Junon's mobs were added later in the first year of Evo. but, being 8 years ago, I could have gotten some of it mixed a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users