• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ssoon84

Ssoon84

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

I read a lot of articles from forum and from goole.

But everybody's opinions are different......

So, those articles are making me really confused that which second job is good for farming dealer.

First of all,

Well... I think the most important thing is summons that "dread knight" or " terror knoght"

but, unfortunately, I cannot find which one is short distance; I prefer far distance but I couldn't find

any information from any web - site..... =/

can anyone let me know?

Secondly,

Some people said farming artisan is better than luncher or gun bourgeois because artisan's "Top gunner"

skill will increase "gun attack power" 65% , but bourgeois' "Veteran sniper" doesn't have any effect that

increases gun or luncher's power.

So, if I am going to use gun (only looking at the weapon and skill)

Artisan -->> Rift Buster (lv 200 gun) = 317 + (317 * 0.6) = 317 + 190.2 = 507.2

Bourgeois -->> Rift Boomer (lv 200 luncher) = 337

* from http://rose.kuro-tejina.com

So, if I am going to be only looking at the weapon and skill, Farming Artisan is much better than Bourgeois

On the other hand, a lot of people recommend luncher bourgeois because its damage is better than gun bourgeois

or artisan(I can`t understand how the luncher is stronger than Artisan`s gun), and luncher's distance is much longer

than gun, but in my opinion, Fast + 1 could cover the distance (gun) because luncher is -2.

Which means, even if luncher bourgeois has a lot of skills, gun artisan's normal attack can cover it because

artisan's damage is almost twice than luncher's I think.

If someone who could please answer my question ASAP.... even though my character's lv is 30 now....

I didn't give any point on stats and skill yet..... I cannot level it up anymore without giving any points on those.....

Edited by Ssoon84, 02 November 2012 - 10:18 PM.

#2 haiangel

haiangel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

Both "Dread Knight" and "Terror Knight" are short range summons, If you want a far range summon you could get the first job summons that located under Offensive tab and its called Employ Hunter, Note that the employ hunters are less strong than the 2nd job summons.

As for your second question, If you want to be a farming dealer the right job for you is Bourgeois and i'll explain you why, Bourgeois has a skill called Stockpile, Stockpile increases your drop rate which means you'll get more drops than any other job in this game.
Also bourgeois is better than artisans when it comes to farming because Bourgeois is an AoE type, You hit several monsters instead of 1, as for the damage the Bourgeois damage is higher, I've looked it up for you and Launcher/Gun gets the same AP from the passives, Artisans gets more A-Speed and Accuracy.

#3 KingsBane

KingsBane

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:07 AM

Dealers/artisans are not that great for farming bourgs are much better with a dedicated drop skill. They also have good attack and fair defence. Dealer needs most of stat points allocated to con and sense which leaves u with poor defence bourg is much stronger and they are fun to play.

#4 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

A bourgeois is not just a launcher type only.

There is the Gun bourgeois as an alternative, when you have reached the 2nd job, you will find that the tree branches off into Gun or the Launcher.
Similar to how Raiders are where they go Dual or Katar, Knight for Crossbow or 1 handed weapons.

The Passives may look extremely good for an Artisan, the Launcher Bourgeois has 3 Ranged AoE skills, which you can skill a group of enemies from far away depending on your weapon's range.
A bourgeois' skills more than make up for it, and they are far superior when levelling up, especially their own self buffs such as 30% movement speed, 30% attack power up, reflect damage, merchandising (sell to NPC for 30% more)
The Launcher can easily reach 4.5k Attack Power whereas the Artisan will barely break 4k.

In short, Launcher's are just a heavy skill class, where the Gun focuses on regular attacks and poison damage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users