Manuk/Splendid Coins, Lesser Agimat, Sapha Certs Idea... - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Manuk/Splendid Coins, Lesser Agimat, Sapha Certs Idea...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

Unlike Mora Coins and any other medals like hugel/kvm these things will be useless once you got what you need from respective quests. I personally enjoy to repeat their quests it's just not encouraging many people to do because of the reward beside the exp reward. Things you got from these coins are either not tradable, almost useless, or only favorited by small amount of people like Pet collector, a Ranger who grind outside el dicastes, and more complicated things to do. There are many "junk recycle" stuff already like treasure box to WSS, junk equips to rough ori/elu. I think it's good idea to add them to exchange for another useful badges/coins or useful items like those woe items...

#2 arthurscience

arthurscience

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

I'd like to bump this post up because I think it's a good idea. These coins are pretty useless right now. At the very least I would like to hear some kind of confirmation from an admin whether or not there are any future plans to expand the utility of these coins, or perhaps the potential to create future plans. I have speculated in my mind that these coins would be expanded to be used for equip sets for all the classes that don't have mora equips. I think this could be a really good idea, because there is little reason to visit manuk or splendide atm, especially Manuk.

What do you guys think?
Manuk sets for Sura, Royal Guard, Mechanic, Geneticist
Splendide sets for Maestro/Wanderer, Shadow Chaser, Sorcerer

#3 Hyperballad

Hyperballad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSlovenia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:27 PM

Completely agree, they need a better use.

Manuk sets for Sura, Royal Guard, Mechanic, Geneticist
Splendide sets for Maestro/Wanderer, Shadow Chaser, Sorcerer

Though I think this would be the best, and most logical, solution - I doubt the people running
iRO have the will or power to create custom sets.

#4 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

bump with Eclage coming and Splendide coins...

#5 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

@Hyperballad:

No problems there, KRO does have such gears for the 2nd tier classes, came in the bulgogi tower update which will probably be implemented on iRO in like hmm................2 years?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users