RO Resolution Problem - solved - Page 5 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

RO Resolution Problem - solved

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#101 6817131103171038277

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:58 PM

27 Oct i bought 3 Pumpkin spiced lucky crate. After i opened i got many custumes and head gears, i keep all in my inventory but yesterday after i connect to RO again all item which i kept in my inventory it lose, So please recheck and return to me(id: )

Edited by DrAzzy, 28 October 2014 - 07:17 PM.

#102 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:16 PM

27 Oct i bought 3 Pumpkin spiced lucky crate. After i opened i got many custumes and head gears, i keep all in my inventory but yesterday after i connect to RO again all item which i kept in my inventory it lose, So please recheck and return to me(id: )

First off, this should have been posted in a separate thread, as it has nothing to do with this thread.

Secondly, check your kafra points - you should find that the points have been returned. There was a rollback on 10/27 due to a database server issue. If they are not, send a ticket via support.warpportal.com - all requests that require GM intervention need to go through support ticket system.

Finally, don't post your login ID!

#103 turntechGodinbed

turntechGodinbed

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 01:01 AM

really noobish question here, but, im having a lot of trouble with playing on admin? how do I turn admin on?

#104 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:45 PM

really noobish question here, but, im having a lot of trouble with playing on admin? how do I turn admin on?

Are you having problems running it normally? Unless I'm mistaken, the game now runs as admin by default, so you shouldn't have to manually run as admin. You may still have to run setup as admin, though. To run an application as admin, rightclick it and choose run as administrator.

Note that on Windows XP, everything about running as admin can be ignored - the concept didn't exist then. Everything (effectively) ran as admin. 

#105 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:07 PM

Are you having problems running it normally? Unless I'm mistaken, the game now runs as admin by default, so you shouldn't have to manually run as admin. You may still have to run setup as admin, though. To run an application as admin, rightclick it and choose run as administrator.

Note that on Windows XP, everything about running as admin can be ignored - the concept didn't exist then. Everything (effectively) ran as admin. 

I'm on Windows 7, and i had to set it up myself to make it run admin automatically. Idk what was included when I was absent, but i have a feeling that its not working as intended. 

Edited by CharAznable, 02 December 2014 - 04:08 PM.

#106 tomasthegreat777

tomasthegreat777

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:53 PM

where can i find the setup.exe and set_up classic? im having trouble with my RO screen. please reply ASAP. TYIA

#107 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:56 PM

The files should be within Ragnarok Online folder.

#108 TheForsakin

TheForsakin

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:31 AM

A dell with windows 10 my screen still comes up really small i am so lost i put them in the same it just ends up coming with the same result.please help me

#109 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:26 AM

A dell with windows 10 my screen still comes up really small i am so lost i put them in the same it just ends up coming with the same result.please help me

See if the following resolves your issue:

1. On your device, browse to Ragnarok game folder. Default location: C:\Gravity\Ragnarok Online.
  2. Find Setup_Classic.exe (If Playing on Classic) or Setup.exe (If Playing on Renewal) right-click the file, choose Properties, choose Compatibility tab.
  3. Under Compatibility tab tick Run this program as an administrator.
  4. Click Apply then Ok.
  5. Launch Setup_Classic or Setup.exe, adjust the video settings, Ok when done.
  6. Launch the game client.

If that didn't resolve the tiny window issue repeat the steps till #2, find and adjust the compatibility mode to WinXP SP2/3.

Note: If the game folder is installed under C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files(x86) then please move the folder somewhere else outside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users