#feeling sorry for all the old Gold Seraph wings owners - Page 5 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

#feeling sorry for all the old Gold Seraph wings owners

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 EccentricAna

EccentricAna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationOutside your window. :}
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Just trolling

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

If I was one of those people who spent big bucks selling IM so I could buy a Faith item... I'd sue. lol XD Probably can't do that, but seriously, wtf. I would ragequit that.

#102 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

No matter what, it's just a game.

#103 Mullemaus

Mullemaus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSore wa himitsu desu ^^
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

you act like the faith owners are lucky noobs who bought it from item mall on the right time, witch is bullsh1 t because 80% of the faith owners are good merchanters who bought them because they are a very good stable investment and 19% are item mall sellers / zuly buyers who wanna be cool and maybe 1% bought them in item mall they're selfs

I'm one of the 20% who bought my Faith Items when they we`re available in IM... and i wouldn`t mind those being re-released. ^^

#104 VolunteerMod03

VolunteerMod03

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 246 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

The fact that, your opinion is duly noted this isn't a personal thing, you believe the game will close due to a certain set of items being re-introduced into the game, is total crap. Not saying you have bad judgement, I'm just saying that I know this game has enough charm, features, and characteristics, to still bring in new players. There is no sense at all when people say "if Faith items come back this game will close because of the rage quitters".

1. Faiths are expensive as hell because they "appearently" are "never" coming back. Well. That's wrong, it's just highly unlikely, they would come back.
2. Good, let those 15-30 people who essentially own the in-game economy because of an item they bought for 2$ in IM. ROSE would be better without stockades of currency bound from being accessed to the rest of the economical system. Faiths -by business standards- are actually hurting the economy more then they're helping it.

In my opinion, re-selling Faith items would be BEST for the economy~ But, people who have them, will rage endlessly because they don't want to lose their value. My suggestion, is don't horde an item for it's value, EVER. Sell it after so long, and store the currency, buy something better, or multiples of lesser value, wait, sell those. Don't bind your value into an investment item, you will always be let down when the value stops growing, or falls down. That's something even a newbie stock broker knows. -Threw that in there for all those "business university" claimers out there-

But I rest my case with this final statement.

People who support the re-introduction of Faith items will be flamed and raged on for "just being jelly".
People who support them not bringing the Faith items back will be flamed and raged on for "being chauvinistic and show-boaters".

The argument will never end. or debate.

I hope the following doesn't offend you as this is just my rebuttal to what you have said above. However I have read over time multiple people saying this to you and I feel by some of your responses that you truly don't play this game in a way that most of the community does. It seems as you test builds and do things, you don't really play to the fullest or the max of warring and the best of the best, rather you build on npc and craftable items... now that is quite a good thing. But from the focus of players who a lot of their main goal is to MAX lvl MAX gear, MAX everything, I think a lot of opinions are different than yours.

This game DOES have enough charm, excitements, etc. to bring in new players. However if you get rid of a community of Faith collecting based players, that is just more people who will end up quitting... therefore less of a community, hence new players might not want to keep playing this charming and fun game because they don't want to play an MMO.... alone. Fact is, whether they come back or not... they could. If this company got enough money and felt like getting a new contract... if the price was right they could guaranteed. I bet they won't ever come back though. I know if I owned this company, I wouldn't bring back someone elses designs, but that could also be a business failure on my end and my pride kicking in instead.

I agree that Faith keeps zulie from circulating as much as it could because players want to save it all for Faiths. Also keep in mind all that zulie those rich players would just not spend and quit if Faith items came back. Some of them big savers are also big spenders, trust me I know ;).

You suggestion is nice but some people enjoy collecting. Including myself to be honest. I like the fact when I'm shopping in Junon city I go through shops and can go "got it, got it, got it". Not to show off, but just as a fun collection. There is nothing wrong with that. In the end bringing Faiths back would be cool in the sense the negative "I'm better than you" crap would go away, but it would be bad I believe in the end of we would lose a lot of older players who are valued in many ways. Look at older players since Steam download of this game came out, old heads from the game sticking around helping new players out

When I stated that Faith items coming back would be the end of the game, I was hoping for people to realize my bit of "end of the world" sarcasm with it, but I do believe it would harshly affect this game in a very negative way. The economy, the community, and more.

Also you shouldn't put YOUR value estimate into a item you are considering investing in. However, I would put the communities value in an estimate.

I rather they come out with better stuff than re-used stuff.

I agree. New stuff is fun!

you act like the faith owners are lucky noobs who bought it from item mall on the right time, witch is bullsh1 t because 80% of the faith owners are good merchanters who bought them because they are a very good stable investment and 19% are item mall sellers / zuly buyers who wanna be cool and maybe 1% bought them in item mall they're selfs

I agree with this. Most Faith owners on Leonis at least are people who saved and didn't buy Item mall and sell it. It is easy to pinpoint the few that got their Faith items that way.

Edited by VolunteerMod03, 22 November 2012 - 03:18 PM.

#105 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

If I was one of those people who spent big bucks selling IM so I could buy a Faith item... I'd sue. lol XD Probably can't do that, but seriously, wtf. I would ragequit that.

i really like this comment with that pic of yours XD nice IRL priest hat BTW

#106 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

Also you shouldn't put YOUR value estimate into a item you are considering investing in. However, I would put the communities value in an estimate.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users