Repeatable quests for main Malangdo Island quest line cannot be done.
Main malangdo quest line is not completable past step 11.
Spell 5 and Spell 6 enchants display with no name or description.
It is unknown whether the Unidentified Fish NPC works. Nobody has yet gotten any reward from it.
New in Malangdo:
Malangdo weapon enchantment system, and accompanying malangdo coin system. Heavily Kafra Shop dependent.
Read about it here:
Record and post your results here:
Malangdo Decarding system
Malangdo Rental Items:
You can buy various fish-themed weapons using E Grade coins or Malangdo SP Cans. These are rental type items. Most of them are better than eden gear but worse than endgame gear.
Bring 30 Unidentified Fish to the NPC at 138,196.
He will take them. It is presently not known what he will do when he gets enough of them. The dialog implies that a certain number must be donated per server.
Archangel Wing Enchanting:
Culverts - how you get Seagod's Anger
It is likely that the rewards will be better if you do a better job of cleaning. I haven't beaten 4 seaweeds yet, so I can't say what items you can get after that.
If anyone else has passed this, please report how many you cleaned, and what kinds of stuff dropped.
Help the bad cats in danger
Some cats ate some bad canned food they found near the docks. Help find out where it's coming from.
This enables a repeatable version of the quest:
Play with the Baby Cats
Play with some bored kittens, performing a number of minigames on the island. Reward is a heartwarming picture they drew and some E-Class coins. The minigames can be repeated daily.
Not yet known: Does this give exp? What reward do you get after doing the compass minigame.
Cleaning the ship:
Cleanyang says there is a bug problem in the ship. Help by finding the old ship biscuits that were attracting bugs. Then, you'll talk to the chef, and he'll want to make more of them! The cats hate the biscuits, so they'll hide them again, making them attract bugs. And then you can go find them all, and bring them back, and bring the chef more supplies to make biscuits for the next day.
The repeatable parts:
1. Talk to a cat in a major town, and let it teleport you to malangdo. You will be told to talk to Admiral Tomas.
2. Enter the Navi in the middle of malangdo. Enter the portal just ahead of you, and talk to the NPCs there. You will be told to go to the village meeting.
3. Walk to the room at the other end of the hall. Talk to all of the cats at the meeting. You will be told to find Rican, the father of Brie, who is involved in the yggdrasil berry trade.
4. Enter the northernmost of the three huts on the west of the island. In the basement, talk to rican. He will tell you to harvest 30 yggdrasil berries from the sand of the island.
5. Talk to suspicious sand piles on the island. There are 8, and they give Fresh Fruit (yggdrasil berries) when talked to by a low chance (otherwise they vanish). Do this until you want to jump out a window.
6. Return to Rican with these. He will have you run them through a machine, then give you 20 E-Class coins and a 23 hour cooldown (after which you would be able to do it every day if the quest worked.)
7. Go back to the lounge of the Navi, and talk to the cats in the meeting, including Dr. Mali. You will be told to see Bob about fixing the cracks in the island.
8. Talk to Bob. He's located in the room north of the hallway in the Navi closest to the lounge. He will give you a fixing kit.
9. Talk to a crack on the island, use the mixture, then the stapler. Then go back and talk to bob. Bob will tell you to talk to Mali.
10. Talk to Mali, receive 20 EClass coins and a 23 hour timer (after which you would be able to do it every day if the quest worked.)
11. Talk to the Linguist cat - but the NPC will not say what you need it to, and the quest does not progress further.
Cat Gamers Quest
Start: 1. Speak with the Cat Gamers Director, help him and find the Manager.
*2. Second Npc: Speak with the Manager outside near the Respawn Point
3. Talk to the Cat Gamers Director again - 2 Min Cooldown, he is shocked
4. Search for Eryu, Stew, Ketchup and Eff
5. Eff (is a bit southeast of the respawn - talk about investment
6. ketchup is a bit east of the enchanters, near a house, you should talk about can religion
7. Eryu is near Gobonge, talk about human magazine
8. stew is nord east near the last island, talk about boom can
9. talk to the director again - 1 min Cooldown because he is shocked again
10. find the manager and try to find out how the director can change his scary cat image
11. manager is the same as in step 2, choose option 3
12. speak with director again - now you must wait for 20 hours, collecting time for complaints
13. after 20 hours -> you'll get 100 E-Coins, accept his request und you have another 1 hour timer -__-
14. after the 1 hour cooldown you'll get an accessory -> G Honor Certificate: a certificate that gurantees cat gamer members. It has ability to record matches.
you can now ask players condition or report the status to the director, but here you'll get no new quest info
there are 4 games alltough: 1. Rock, Scissor, Paper Player / 2. ChamChamCham Players / 3. KongNyangKong Players / 4. Flag Game Players
15.Put the accessory on, you'll can now play the games. Go the stairs down and there are rock scissor paper Players
Speak to Ser and Pam for the Rules and to start a Game. You must win 3 of 5 rounds for a present.
-> The Price for a Win are 5 Malang Sp Can. You have now a 24h Cooldown Timer before you can play this game again. You can not play against Ser and Pam, just one of them a day. I won against Ser, maybe Pam give you another Price.
Speak to Kuka to play the ChamChamCham Game.
-> ok this is getting complicated, you'll have to click right or left option, if you are right and the cat face appears there you win a round. THe Npc says you'll get a price for 3 rounds and a bigger one if you make a new rekord. when you lose like me, then you get a special mission like Hunting 50 Pecos (in my case x_X)
then there is just one try a day. if you lose there is 24h timer.
okay but in the case you have lost a game, you must keep your promise (kill the 50 pecos in my case), in another case the other npcs one step further don't accept you as a practice partner
After finishing the practise mission (50 peco kills) speak with the director and report status. I got 3 Malang SP Cans
16. go the stairs down again, here are the other games.
Kung Kung is the right npc for the KongNyangKong Game, Ask about the Game Rules, i don't repeat that here now x_X
you'll get 100/100 hp, its important to know if you are the attacker or defender and then you fight your match... the opponent has the same hp
its a bit like seal 4 dwarf or mora fish fight
if you win you may get a price, if you lose like me xD" you*ll have to hunt (10 Cramps in my case) and report it to the director again before taking some other games
After finishing the practise mission (10 cramps) you'll get another 3 Malang Sp Cans
the last game is the flag game and i don't get it xD but i won and got 3 Malang Sp Cans, but thats not the biggest price
i think the quest ends here, you can do the 4 daily games once a day and win cans
sry i am not that good in writing guides, maybe someone will write this in better words later
Edited by DrAzzy, 03 December 2012 - 09:56 AM.