#1 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

I have 2 G.Fist suras and since I'm gonna play WoE this holidays I want to reset one of them to GoH build, I know it's the best build for WoEing but I'll need some help to make it.
About stats I was thinking of STR, VIT, INT and DEX at 100 (not fixed, just an average, I could low some and up others)
Skills: http://irowiki.org/~...QsNeAGAjQabfUcY and I have 1 point left.
And about equipment I only have a +9 Glorious Morning Star. But I have some billions to spend on this equipment, what do you guys recommend me to use? (no god items nor mvp cards lol.. YET)

Thanks for your help, I'll edit the main post as soon as I get more info.

#2 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

str 90

agi 90

vit 95

dex 90

int 80

luk 1

or you can reduce agi and add luk. its all up to you though I'm only comfortable with that build

Headgear: CEB (as high as you can get it) with carat card

Armor: Unfrozen/Fire WoE Robe

Shield: +9 Valk Shield: Cranial

Shoes: Variants/WoE shoes with firelock

Mant: HBP + 9 with raydric/Giant Whisper , WoE Mant with Raydric

RWC accessories with FS3 FS3 Vit +3/Dex+3 Enchants one with smokie card one with kafra blossom

if you decide on high agi please also buy adrenaline rush scrolls and awakening pots.

Edited by Baturiano, 19 November 2012 - 04:59 PM.

#3 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

Use the last skill point on gentle touch cure. You can use it on yourself while frozen to unfreeze yourself.

Edited by KriticalAssassin, 19 November 2012 - 04:57 PM.

#4 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

^ Yuss, very handy.

#5 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Use the last skill point on gentle touch cure. You can use it on yourself while frozen to unfreeze yourself.

Really? At first I thought it was the frozen status that SG make but then I realized it was the one that the sorc makes, right?
@Baturiano: What is the agi for? Mandragora's Howl?

#6 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:29 PM

It's just the one that SG makes, it used to cure burning and freezing. It does not anymore.

#7 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

str 90

agi 90

vit 95

dex 90

int 80

luk 1

or you can reduce agi and add luk. its all up to you though I'm only comfortable with that build

Headgear: CEB (as high as you can get it) with carat card

Armor: Unfrozen/Fire WoE Robe

Shield: +9 Valk Shield: Cranial

Shoes: Variants/WoE shoes with firelock

Mant: HBP + 9 with raydric/Giant Whisper , WoE Mant with Raydric

RWC accessories with FS3 FS3 Vit +3/Dex+3 Enchants one with smokie card one with kafra blossom

if you decide on high agi please also buy adrenaline rush scrolls and awakening pots.

Why so much AGI? I know it's for snap animation delay, but does one really need that much?

#8 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

Why so much AGI? I know it's for snap animation delay, but does one really need that much?

like I said I'm only posting the build Im comfortable with. In woe I like to snap a lot to dodge aoe skills / make me hard to target for goh and CC

#9 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

like I said I'm only posting the build Im comfortable with. In woe I like to snap a lot to dodge aoe skills / make me hard to target for goh and CC

Are you also a caller?

#10 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

Okay, I like your build Batu, but I'm not sure about the agi thing yet. I could dropped some agi points and put them into str or luk maybe. Btw, I was also told that this snap animation delay thing will work if I don't lag in WoE, and I don't have any, at least I don't remember having lag at WoE time.
I'm thinking about using this equipment:

+9 ~ +12 CEB uncarded for now
BDM
Pirate Dagger
+7 ~ +9 Valk Armor [Marc]
KvM mace +9
+7 ~ +9 Valky Shield [Thara]
+9 HBP [Raydric]
Variant Shoes
Still don't know what to put in accs, I didn't find those RWC accs on Ragial, neither on the database, how much are them and what do they do? How much are with those enchants btw?
I could get another Valky Armor with Pasana so I can switch it and don't get that much damage with DB lol (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not sure about the G.Whisper card, is it better +20 atk and 3% more HP than 20% reduction from neutral element attacks?
I think if I get that refined CEB I will leave that slot for a KK card for less cast time, since I see the carat card kinda useless in woe D:!
About lower mid, I thought Umabal Spirit was a better gear, but a friend told me Pirate Dagger is better, what do you guys think about this?
In accs, I could put those RWC ones but I gotta know how much are they worth with enchants included. Otherwise I could go for D.Ring [Kafra Blossom] and a Glorious Ring maybe. Smokie card is not that usefull in WoE, since ppl have MP or Box of Sunlight, I also preffer trying to kill than running away XD But this is just my thought.

It's just the one that SG makes, it used to cure burning and freezing. It does not anymore.

So, no G.T. Cure? Where should I put that missing point? Rampage Blaster? Earth Shaker? Maybe Lighting Walk if it's not bugged and it's not that crappy.

#11 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

Still don't know what to put in accs, I didn't find those RWC accs on Ragial, neither on the database, how much are them and what do they do? How much are with those enchants btw?

The RWC Rally Box has left Kafra Shop so unless you find another player that is willing to sell you another it is currently unavailable as the Accessories found inside the box are Account Bound. The enchanting process is pretty simple, but pricey an estimate would be around $10~$100 for perfect enchantments depending on your luck.

I could get another Valky Armor with Pasana so I can switch it and don't get that much damage with DB lol (correct me if I'm wrong).

Yes Pasana Card will reduce the damage of Dragon's Breath by a whopping 75%.

I'm not sure about the G.Whisper card, is it better +20 atk and 3% more HP than 20% reduction from neutral element attacks?

Giant Whisper Card = If you want to maximize damage.
Raydric Card = If you want to have more survivability.

I think if I get that refined CEB I will leave that slot for a KK card for less cast time, since I see the carat card kinda useless in woe D:!

The Carat Card is for maximizing Guillotine Fist damage to an optimal point where players cannot survive it.

About lower mid, I thought Umabal Spirit was a better gear, but a friend told me Pirate Dagger is better, what do you guys think about this?

Umbala Spirit +1% HP vs Pirate Dagger +5 Atk

Umbala Spirit is used to take advantage of the unreduceable damage part of Gate of Hell's Formula.

ATK [(Skill Level x 500) x Caster’s Base Level / 100] % + (Caster’s Max HP - Caster’s Current HP) + (Caster’s SP x Damage modifier) + (Caster’s Base Level x 10)

Edited by Riakuta, 21 November 2012 - 05:16 PM.

#12 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

Oh, I see.. For now I will just use D.Rings then (or one D.Ring and another accs). I'll try to get a Pasana Valky Armor for switching, GW for more damage and about the carat card, does 150 of sp and 2 INT make a big difference? (since I'm G.Fist build I can rape anyone but GR users and maybe RG's/RK in WoE). So Umbala Spirit is only for adding more damage of GoH, but Pirate Dagger adds more damage to both, GoH and G.Fist >.< How much is the difference between using each low gear when GoHing? Is it that big? (just want to know, so I can choose one). What about getting a +10 ~ +12 Vellum Claw for more damage with G.Fist, instant G.Fist cast, and the Zen thing? I could switch it when G.Fisting and when GoH just use the KvM one.

#13 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

Having more HP is always more desirable than ATK, so Umbala spirit is much better.

#14 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

Having more HP is always more desirable than ATK, so Umbala spirit is much better.

Having more defense also might be favorable. So Handkerchief in Mouth is not a bad choice either.

#15 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

Handkerchief is cutest one so I'd recommend that. :ani_wow:

#16 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

buffs items questions: What food buffs are recommended for a Goh/Gfist sura?

#17 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

Last WoE I played my gfist sura. His stas: str 110, vit 93, int 102, dex 80, luk 35. I used cranial bradium shield, +9 kvm, variants, d.ring (uncarded), Hiding clip (it was the only thing I had), +7 unfrozen valky armor, pirate dagger, BFG (incubus), and GL borrowed me +12 CEB (MP) and Asprika. It was very fun and I could kill anything (included RG's and RK's). I was gonna use my +12 Turkey Hat (Carat) and my +9 Nid (aliot)/+9 HBP (uncarded) but he borrowed me those things lol.
I was thinking about the equip I will default when I reset to GoH and it may be: +12 CEB (uncarded till I get KK for better cast time), another Valky Armor but with Pasana card for surviving DB's, a Valky shield +7 with Thara instead of the Bradium one, another d.ring (since I cannot get the RWC accs atm) and I'll prolly put them KB or one with KB and the other one with Alligater or Smokie card (still thinking about it), BDM, Umbala Spirit, and a G.Whisper card for my backpack.
Stats: str 100, vit 100, int 100, dex 100, rest luk (18 points). That's the build my GoH sura friend uses.
What do you think?

Edit: btw, what do you think of switching for a +10 Vellum Claw for Gfisting ppl at woe? Does it really worth it?

P/S: I still gotta test the AGI thing on Sakray, but I'm too lazy to do it :P

Edited by Joaco, 26 November 2012 - 02:38 PM.

#18 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

Last WoE I played my gfist sura. His stas: str 110, vit 93, int 102, dex 80, luk 35. I used cranial bradium shield, +9 kvm, variants, d.ring (uncarded), Hiding clip (it was the only thing I had), +7 unfrozen valky armor, pirate dagger, BFG (incubus), and GL borrowed me +12 CEB (MP) and Asprika. It was very fun and I could kill anything (included RG's and RK's). I was gonna use my +12 Turkey Hat (Carat) and my +9 Nid (aliot)/+9 HBP (uncarded) but he borrowed me those things lol.
I was thinking about the equip I will default when I reset to GoH and it may be: +12 CEB (uncarded till I get KK for better cast time), another Valky Armor but with Pasana card for surviving DB's, a Valky shield +7 with Thara instead of the Bradium one, another d.ring (since I cannot get the RWC accs atm) and I'll prolly put them KB or one with KB and the other one with Alligater or Smokie card (still thinking about it), BDM, Umbala Spirit, and a G.Whisper card for my backpack.
Stats: str 100, vit 100, int 100, dex 100, rest luk (18 points). That's the build my GoH sura friend uses.
What do you think?

Edit: btw, what do you think of switching for a +10 Vellum Claw for Gfisting ppl at woe? Does it really worth it?

P/S: I still gotta test the AGI thing on Sakray, but I'm too lazy to do it :P

The set that you are planning to get is absolutely great for PVM, but not so much for PVP/WOE. You need a lot more reduct or else you'll get one shot by most people. I would recommend a WOE set instead. Your stats is nice as well, but I think you need to sacrafice some stats for agi. Sura need at least 40 AGI for snapping purposes. At least this is the number that works best for me.

#19 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:16 AM

So, no G.T. Cure? Where should I put that missing point? Rampage Blaster? Earth Shaker? Maybe Lighting Walk if it's not bugged and it's not that crappy.

OMG no get it. It cures stone curse too. Getting frozen and then just being like NOPE is really good. LW is utter crap.

#20 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

I tested the AGI thing on Sakray server, it seems it worked fine but I recorded it so I could check it.. the bad thing is I can't open them on Replay since it says that it's not the right server (I recorded the videos on the sakray file that's in RO files, called "Sakray.exe". I didn't use the other one since I cannot open it. Can anyone help me with this?

#21 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

I have 2 G.Fist suras and since I'm gonna play WoE this holidays I want to reset one of them to GoH build, I know it's the best build for WoEing but I'll need some help to make it.
About stats I was thinking of STR, VIT, INT and DEX at 100 (not fixed, just an average, I could low some and up others)
Skills: http://irowiki.org/~...QsNeAGAjQabfUcY and I have 1 point left.
And about equipment I only have a +9 Glorious Morning Star. But I have some billions to spend on this equipment, what do you guys recommend me to use? (no god items nor mvp cards lol.. YET)

Thanks for your help, I'll edit the main post as soon as I get more info.

If Id want to safely snap around and play as CC support with no God/MVP gears setup:

Posted Image

1. I put up mine AGI > for some masq-resistance and ASPD for Snapping. Party weapon buffs also from a battle mechanic helps for boosting ATK/ASPD.
http://youtu.be/FlJOPLklu2o
2. LUK for some ATK bonus and howl-resistance.
3. Hide is very helpful.
4. I dont bother bringing Fire armor vs Dragon Breath coz Im pretty fine with just Pneuma.

WOE application video:

If you wana kill on GoH > which is always risky since you need to be in low HP to deal high dmg plus wearing more HP/SP/ATK gears (and that G. Fist also still works and watch yourself vs Freeze -GT Cure Lv 1 needed) other than WoE robe set, Id suggest to be with a Sacrifice RG with you. Having also a Vellum Flail (prevents target using healing items for some seconds) hit then use spam GoH or just let somebody do the job.

Other higher tier gear that you may want or access/borrow from your guild:
Maya Purple mid-hat > helps alot specially chasing sneaky recallers (GX/SCs or Sura w/Hiding)
Brynhild

Posted Image

and lastly; Id advise you to be in a party because being 1-man (like most Suras I see these days) will be always better than soloing around WoE. ;)

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 15 May 2013 - 03:06 PM.

#22 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:45 AM

Excellent build Hayrohs! I really like it. The agi is great for snapping, not too much but not too little, just perfect, str for more atk, vit for more hp and GoH damage, int for more sp so I can make hit more times with GoH and if I wanna GFist someone I can rape him like a-_-. Dex for the cast time and more damage and rest to luk for more resistance, and atk. It's awesome but I'd go Str 90, agi 60, vit 95, int 95, dex 90, 34 luk because those 2 points on str and dex is kinda a waste. Just my opinion.
About the gears, is the WoE set much better than using +9HBP (Raydric/G.Whisper), Variants, and +7 ~ +9 Valky armor with Marc card/Brynhild (I'm able to use it several WoE's)? I mean are those reduct at refine 9 that good? Because I'm still not quite sure what to use, that WoE set or the things I mentioned before.
Another thing, should I always use awakening pot, enrich celermine juice and guarana candy for less snapping delay?

#23 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

Excellent build Hayrohs! I really like it. The agi is great for snapping, not too much but not too little, just perfect, str for more atk, vit for more hp and GoH damage, int for more sp so I can make hit more times with GoH and if I wanna GFist someone I can rape him like a-_-. Dex for the cast time and more damage and rest to luk for more resistance, and atk. It's awesome but I'd go Str 90, agi 60, vit 95, int 95, dex 90, 34 luk because those 2 points on str and dex is kinda a waste. Just my opinion.
About the gears, is the WoE set much better than using +9HBP (Raydric/G.Whisper), Variants, and +7 ~ +9 Valky armor with Marc card/Brynhild (I'm able to use it several WoE's)? I mean are those reduct at refine 9 that good? Because I'm still not quite sure what to use, that WoE set or the things I mentioned before.
Another thing, should I always use awakening pot, enrich celermine juice and guarana candy for less snapping delay?

Yeah the build is solid looking

Yes always use awake/celermine and if you really need it adren rush scroll with kvm mace

Edited by Viri, 13 December 2012 - 08:53 AM.

#24 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:00 AM

Are you also a caller?

I know this is late but whatever. I am not a recaller, however aspd helps me get away faster when I'm getting mobbed by people. Chaining skills is also easier, Snap CC is or Earthshaker CC has less delay than having lower agi. Also I use the sura combo ( Trifecta -> Quad -> Raging Thrust -> Gfist) When I feel like an RK has MS on to remove it and possibly kill him. Having high aspd lets me do this faster. At 90 agi I get about 193 aspd with all the buffs hayroh has

Edited by Baturiano, 13 December 2012 - 09:04 AM.

#25 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:the one with the bots

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

yall are terrible suras. this is a good goh build

STR: 100
AGI: 40
VIT: 100
INT: 90
DEX: 90
LUK: 37

Top: +12 CEB [carat]
Mid: XXX[Maya P]
Low: Umbala Spirit

Armor: You definitley need an unforzen and a fire armor. I like D.Robe [Marc] and Bryns while switching to fire armor when needed.
Shield: +12 Valk/Immune [Thara}
Garment: +12 Nyd should be your only recommended garment. Why? because it increases SP, and the small ATK boost and 3% more neutral resist isn't worth the loss of broad elemental resistance. Plus the DEX bonus doesn't affect GoH.
Shoes: Variants are the only thing you ever need

Accessory: If you're using a D.Robe a D.Ring [Smokie] should be a given to have. If not, Meg, Glorious Ring/MoH, or Kafra Blossom carded somethings.

Skill build http://irowiki.org/~...QsNeAGAkdabfUcY

With this build you can very easily hit 184 ASPD, have a super fast cast time on goh and the GoH does a minimum of 60k damage at full health.

Edited by JAYRAD, 13 December 2012 - 10:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users