AGI: 40
VIT: 100
INT: 90
DEX: 90
LUK: 37

Top: +12 CEB [carat]
Mid: XXX[Maya P]
Low: Umbala Spirit

Armor: You definitley need an unforzen and a fire armor. I like D.Robe [Marc] and Bryns while switching to fire armor when needed.
Shield: +12 Valk/Immune [Thara}
Garment: +12 Nyd should be your only recommended garment. Why? because it increases SP, and the small ATK boost and 3% more neutral resist isn't worth the loss of broad elemental resistance. Plus the DEX bonus doesn't affect GoH.
Shoes: Variants are the only thing you ever need

Accessory: If you're using a D.Robe a D.Ring [Smokie] should be a given to have. If not, Meg, Glorious Ring/MoH, or Kafra Blossom carded somethings.

Skill build http://irowiki.org/~...QsNeAGAkdabfUcY

With this build you can very easily hit 184 ASPD, have a super fast cast time on goh and the GoH does a minimum of 60k damage at full health.

Why is your vit higher than 95? and what are you hitting with your GOH? porings?

The dex bonus of what? HBP? It works that's one of the major reasons I switch to it SMH

Edited by Baturiano, 13 December 2012 - 02:07 PM.

#27 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

Why is your vit higher than 95? and what are you hitting with your GOH? porings?

+1
60k of damage at full health? wtf?

#28 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

yall are terrible suras. this is a good goh build

STR: 100

Armor: You definitley need an unforzen and a fire armor. I like D.Robe [Marc] and Bryns while switching to fire armor when needed.
Garment: +12 Nyd should be your only recommended garment. Why? because it increases SP, and the small ATK boost and 3% more neutral resist isn't worth the loss of broad elemental resistance. Plus the DEX bonus doesn't affect GoH.

Accessory: If you're using a D.Robe a D.Ring [Smokie] should be a given to have. If not, Meg, Glorious Ring/MoH, or Kafra Blossom carded somethings.

With this build you can very easily hit 184 ASPD, have a super fast cast time on goh and the GoH does a minimum of 60k damage at full health. > not applies to new WOE gears update.

derp*

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 13 December 2012 - 11:37 AM.

#29 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:the one with the bots

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

VIT adds more damage to GoH than atk when the extra 1% adds so much more hp. therefore allowing you to have less hp (relative to your max) while still having more hp (relative to more str, int, dex, or luk).

It's been confirmed time and time again that increase ranged damage bonuses do not work with GoH, try with archer skel and without, it doesnt work.

#30 RoyalHeritage

RoyalHeritage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1459 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

all the above options are good, it really depends on u as in what u want, pure damage built with less Resist to stuffs, or Balanced built with more resist to stuffs but less damage compared to it.

Just to let you know, even with Agi like 90, you still gonna get Masquerade within 1-2 tires, so agi is purely for raising your aspd, and also there's not much difference between 70-80 agi to 90 agi, can invest in more vits n str imo.
All in all your choice how you want to built to be but all the ideas thrown here are fair enough =)

Edit *Personal View*-
Never leave your luk at 1, sacrifice +2-+3 stats of anything but get that Luk xD, helps with the howl specially plus there other decent resists and it also adds attack every 5 points =)
And if your gonna woe in a Woe Set(which is sad in terms of damage) no point in getting the dex to 90, invest it in more str and vit, cast time is not affected that much as it did in Pre-Renewal. If your going for HBP and bryn and stuffs go with dex 90 =).

Edit 2 - Recaller Built is totally different xD, its not even a GOH built xD.

Edited by RoyalHeritage, 14 December 2012 - 01:53 AM.

#31 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:31 AM

yall are terrible suras. this is a good goh build

STR: 100

With this build you can very easily hit 184 ASPD, have a super fast cast time on goh and the GoH does a minimum of 60k damage at full health.

This is only true if you have two megs, Giant Bapho Horn, +14 KVM Mace, Power of Odin buffs, food buffs, Striking buffs, 120 str base (waste), 120 luk (waste), Eden buffs, blessing Lv 10, and lasty the person who gets to eat your goh is an Acolyte with support gears :D.
Honestly, if you hit someone with your goh on valk it will most likely do 20K dmg maxed.

#32 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:the one with the bots

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

actually if you had the gears you listed and hit someone with 71% demi-resist (not taking neutral into account) it would do 73.5k damage... at full health.

you wanna run that by me again? i know what im talking about.

#33 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

actually if you had the gears you listed and hit someone with 71% demi-resist (not taking neutral into account) it would do 73.5k damage... at full health.

No you dont. I doubt that you can do 20K damage to my RG. I can tank a 4K SP Gfist from someone with a +12 KVM Mace. KVM mace owner does 20-30K maxed to me. Anyone who plays a Sura can see that you are full of it.

Edited by ilovemilk, 20 December 2012 - 11:27 AM.

#34 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

5 vit doesnt jump your damage from 20-30k at full hp to 60k, you have no idea what you are talking about

#35 kevru

kevru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 962 posts
  • Server:retired

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:09 AM

actually if you had the gears you listed and hit someone with 71% demi-resist (not taking neutral into account) it would do 73.5k damage... at full health???

ATK [(Skill Level x 500) x Caster’s Base Level / 100] % + (Caster’s Max HP - Caster’s Current HP) + (Caster’s SP x Damage modifier) + (Caster’s Base Level x 10)

I don't know much about suras unlike you who's probably played the class more than me but if you don't understand that bolded part I think there is something wrong with your claim.

Edited by kevru, 20 December 2012 - 11:10 AM.

#36 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

Okay, so I think I'm gonna reset tomorrow or sat. I'm going to put: Str 90, agi 60, vit 95, int 95, dex 90, 34 luk like I said before, it's almost like Hayroh's build, the only difference is I dropped 1 point from str and another one from dex.
The equipment I'm gonna use is:
+7 Giant Magestic Goat
BDM
Pirate Dagger
+9 WoE Robe with Marc
+9 KvM Mace
+4 Bradium Shield with Thara Frog
+9 WoE Shoes with Firelock Soldier
+9 WoE Muffler with Raydric
Clip with Smokie
D.Ring

So that's the current things I have atm. I'm gonna try to get the +12 CEB, the +7 or higher Valky Shield/+12 Immune Shield and another accs (I don't want to waste real money enchanting the rwc accs so, I won't use that). Another thing is I tested that WoE set last WoE, and surprisingly I died faster than I did using Variants, +7 Valky Armor with marc and +9 HBP uncarded. I will still use the woe set, but if I see it's still crappy after I change to GoH build I'll prolly switch back to that equip that I mentioned before D:! I should put a Raydric or Noxious on that HBP. And a good thing of using that equip is I can use Brynhild and Asprika when I WoE.
I wasn't sure about the stats, mainly on the agi thing, but you guys told me that the snap animation delay actually works putting some agi and using aspd increasement stuff. And other people told me that the only bad thing is you don't have to have lag at all x.x I'm not 100% but I think I will put agi anyways lol.

#37 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

No one suggested KA build?

#38 kevru

kevru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 962 posts
  • Server:retired

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

You shouldn't be dieing fast on woe set as long as you keep your hp 40k+. the extra 20% reduc is just too good to drop. Put raydric on the hbp because goh is not affected by % range even the 90 dex bonus from hbp dosen't work as well based off this calc: http://calc.jellyupload.com/ (very up to date calc than in irowiki but still a bit wonky)

#39 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

No one suggested KA build?

KA is garbage post woe sets and gets further nerfed in a near future patch

#40 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

KA is garbage post woe sets and gets further nerfed in a near future patch

Good to know. So, is that build I posted good?

#41 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

Too bad, pre woe set KA seem to have it's potential, now everyone has the same build.

#42 Mayeo

Mayeo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

can you rate my build?

Str-110
Agi-45
Vit-95
Int-86
Dex-80
Luk-30

#43 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

Posted Image

I haven't tried AGI yet. Not sure if i really need it. :hmm:

I mostly wear tank gear and I try to offset the lack of offensive gear with my +12 kvm mace and those RWC rings. My RWC rings are Vit3, FS3,FS3 and Int3,FS3,FS3. I would have preferred not to have the INT ring and went with DEX or STR but I decided I threw enough cash at it for now lol. The RWC rings/KVM/ and my stat build should give me enough power to still kill. I don't like to play without max reductions. I also have a +7 anti sniping and +9 immune woe muffler to swap out when DR is not appropriate.

I can go pure offensive build with Bryn, HBP or Nyd Mant, and Variants. It just doesn't feel right playing a more squishy Sura. It also feels like overkill when I wear the power gear. If i can't kill you in woe with the WoE set and my gear then I shouldn't be messing with you in the first place. :heh:

I am a cash player so I may try to reset with some AGI. If i don't like it I can swap back to 1 AGI. AGI for faster snap has never really felt very important to me. I don't fear chaser as much on Sura either so I don't know.

Edited by DarkDan, 31 December 2012 - 12:21 PM.

#44 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

Actually with double Meginjards with +14 Glorious Morning Star at full HP your Gate of Hell is doing around 131,692 - (11,559 + 1500) damage against a player without reductions.

A player with 71% Reduction in War of Emperium will take 20,642 + 7835 = 28,477 Damage from a Full HP Gate of Hell.
A Sorcerer with 78% Reduction, Energy Coat, & 2 Kafra Blossom Cards will take 8769 + 5484 = 14,253 Damage from a full HP Gate of Hell.

This calculator is the most current up to date calculator I could find it has kRO stats.
http://web.jellyupload.com/calc/

Edited by Riakuta, 31 December 2012 - 04:58 PM.

#45 kissme13

kissme13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

For rwc, will it be better to get the hp+100 or vit/str+3? Thanks.

#46 RoyalHeritage

RoyalHeritage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1459 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

Vit+1/2/3>HP+100.

Edited by RoyalHeritage, 02 January 2013 - 02:07 AM.

#47 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:16 AM

I seem to get +112 HP per VIT on my Sorcerer (Sura has a higher HP Modifier) so I would suggest VIT +3 and on a Side note the HP Bonus for the stat slot does actually go up to +300 HP.

#48 kissme13

kissme13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

ohh thanks. Also why does sura need hiding skill?

#49 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

Have you ever been hit by a strong monster or a player and wish you could hide?

#50 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Dodge:

Guillotine Fist

Gates of Hell

Release Tetra Vortex

Arrow Storm

Other Targeted Skills that have cast time ( except Earth Grave and those revealing skills)

Juke:

Other Suras (When they come in for CC you use hide)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users