Require way to drop quests from Eden Group - Renewal Testing - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Require way to drop quests from Eden Group

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nombus

Nombus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 374 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:20 PM

While one can lvl up normally, it can be quite the hassle to do so without any quests because someone simply made the mistake of taking on a quest to difficult for thier current level. Thus there needs to be an option that one can quit the quest and choose another.

#2 joanne

joanne

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:14 PM

i thought you can pick the other lvl quests at same time prob my imagination

#3 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:43 PM

@joanne:
It depends on the quest. At lower levels you can only take one at a time. This is probably because Gravity doesn't want you to level too fast so you can farm some items from monsters in that range.

@Nombus:
I do not know if this works but have you tried talking to Shinki (not sure on the name but it's the blue girld NPC facing the quests)? I am too high level to try it but every high level quest can be canceled so I don' see why they wuldn't allow you to cancel the lower ones.

#4 Nombus

Nombus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:27 AM

If you mean Spikle, no she will not allow you to drop any of the hunts from 11-25.

#5 Bomm

Bomm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:55 AM

Bigfoot on the map 1 south 1 east from payon is a good place to level. Pick up Bear's footskin and animal skin and you can do the item collection quest too. When you're done you can just register again. You get like 100 novice potions and some experience so it's not too bad.

#6 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:07 AM

kRO implemented an NPC that can destroy quest entries off your character, in a later update, it might apply to canceling quests from Spikle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users