11/29 Thursday-tastic maintenance 12:30pm - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/29 Thursday-tastic maintenance 12:30pm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:12 AM

No Tuesday maintenance, so our sales promotions, TIs and the double exp and drops continue for another two days! We're working hard to get a maintenance in place by Thursday, though we are in the midst of a move to a new office right now which may complicate things for Thursday.

Promotions/Kafra Shop:

The Black Friday pack and box giveaway promo will be ending on Thursday, we will be manually inserting bonus items on qualifying accounts on classic and adding them to code the redeemer for pickup on Renewal starting on Friday.

Turkey Day Groove Pack with Gravy will be in for another week or so, so if you want to get a Turkey hat or Archangel Wing this is your chance!

New Turn-Ins

70-110 Bathory, Shinobi
101-125 Nightmare Terror, Naga
126-150 Tatacho, Pom Spider

Arrivals

-We've received the Arcangel Wing enchanter NPC data from HQ so we'll be testing it for soon implementation.

-The Raffler will be packing his bags and taking a break for a bit, so bid while you still can!

-Fixes for many of the quests, items and monsters from Malangdo Island, we are still investigating many reports so please keep ticketing in.

-Fix for VIP check on Manalgdo instances

-Mora coin exchanger at Malangdo fixed

-Malangdo scrambled name character fixed

-Pouring monsters added to Malangdo dungeon so plaers will be able to find the Unknown Fish items they are looking for.

Departures

-Eat gear and Enriched Hammer will be leaving

-50x Boxes of Enriched ores and other discounted sale items will be leaving

-Glast Heim spotlight leaving, Juno spotlight arriving. A warper will be added to take players quickly to Juno, and players will be able to speak with Victoria Qwest to get credit for completing several Juno based quests, including the Crow of Destiny and the Thanksgiving event quest!

#2 Akamizu

Akamizu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationIn your heart
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

hmm nice one...
still got 2x EXP and 2x Drop for 2 days
:rice:

#3 nedric

nedric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

thx oda.
expecting enchanter. btw. any info about Fallen Angel Wing effect fix or enchanting?

#4 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

Just got the info fresh from HQ, so we are still sorting it out and will need to make sure that it works properly before it goes in. Will probably have an update put on the malangdo page when this is confirmed.

#5 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

Oda, will there ever be a fix for the position bug? This is the one thing that most people care about. Also when will we be able to obtain these bonus boxes from the Black Friday's event? http://www.playragna...aspx?id=229&p=1
Your greedy Enrich Hammer took all of my money as well as my zenies, so I need these boxes to buy potions.

Edited by ilovemilk, 27 November 2012 - 09:48 AM.

#6 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

They would need to add a way to have the client refresh and ask your/people around you real location from the server

#7 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

Oda, will there ever be a fix for the position bug? This is the one thing that most people care about. Also when will we be able to obtain these bonus boxes from the Black Friday's event? http://www.playragna...aspx?id=229&p=1
Your greedy Enrich Hammer took all of my money as well as my zenies, so I need these boxes to buy potions.

We'll be inserting these items after Thursday.

#8 Elitesttttt

Elitesttttt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

Oda, I have a request. Can you alert whomever to make it so that the October Sealed Box hats can be sellable to the NPC? I have so many of them taking up room in my storage, I don't need so many of them. As of right now there is no way to get rid of them.

#9 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

:p_smile:

#10 Hellbent

Hellbent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

Oda would it be to much to ask someone to look at the Homunculus Feeding-Intimacy, at present it is so far out of Balance, my Vani was Shy when it turned lvl 99 and still 700 feeds till Loyal. I am not alone here with this, theres lots of other Alchemist out there with same problem, wasting game playing time sitting around just feeding is just not right. I would like to see it go to maybe 3 intimacy points per feed?
Anyway please at least look into it.

Thanyou in Advance

#11 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:53 AM

Oh cool. 2 more days of 2x drop and exp. Too bad for me though since I'm too busy to get on. Lol

#12 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

I'd be great to get fixes to the outstanding Malangdo Issues:

Main quest stops on step 11.

Repeatable quests enabled by main quest are not offered.

Mora Coin exchange doesn’t work.

NPC who asks for Unidentified Fish - this item appears to be unobtainable.

In easy version of Culverts instance, the Abysmal Shellfish are plant type (1 damage per hit) and have insanely high hp - should these really be plant type? The hard version of culverts does not have unkillable monsters - and the easy version should be, well, easier, right?

NPC at Mal_in01 172,26 has a gibberish name (improperly encoded korean letters)

Coin Bags don’t drop anything

#13 LangyLang

LangyLang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

Hi Oda,

What are the possibilities of having +10 certs in the Xmas box or some sort of special promotion like the one we had with the +10 certs??

Also can we get "Alice" in as part of the extra monsters in a TI?

And lastly, update on the merge please!

Thank- You!

In addition, since the events and promotions have been extended, does that means the date for the black Friday event has been extended also?

And will the Enriched Hammer stay?

Edited by LangyLang, 27 November 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#14 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Hi Oda,

What are the possibilities of having +10 certs in the Xmas box or some sort of special promotion like the one we had with the +10 certs??

Also can we get "Alice" in as part of the extra monsters in a TI?

And lastly, update on the merge please!

Thank- You!

I think we can all rest assured that +10 certs will available in the xmas event. I think it's inconceivable that they wouldn't put them in.

That said, right now they're going in vends for considerably more (on Ymir - but I suspect the same is true elsewhere) than it would cost to use enriched...

Alice should not be made part of a turnin, are you crazy? That would destroy the market for alice cards. Which presumably is what you want, but that doesn't make it good for the game. The million and one AK cards from this week were bad enough.

I would love to hear more news about merger too.

Edited by DrAzzy, 27 November 2012 - 12:27 PM.

#15 GryphonYoyo

GryphonYoyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Server:ymir

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

I think we can all rest assured that +10 certs will available in the xmas event. I think it's inconceivable that they wouldn't put them in.

That said, right now they're going in vends for considerably more (on Ymir - but I suspect the same is true elsewhere) than it would cost to use enriched...

Alice should not be made part of a turnin, are you crazy? That would destroy the market for alice cards. Which presumably is what you want, but that doesn't make it good for the game. The million and one AK cards from this week were bad enough.

there is no merger.....that was just another example of the gm team not being honest and truthful with the ro community........

#16 LangyLang

LangyLang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

Excuse me Azzy, I am not trying to be rude here, but I am directing my questions to ODA because I would like a FACT and not an opinion.

#17 eduard0

eduard0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • LocationFortaleza/CE - Brasil
  • Server:Classic

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

when it comes te transclasses in classic?

Edited by eduard0, 27 November 2012 - 12:35 PM.

#18 wasabee

wasabee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • LocationDarkroom
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

any clue for new ti?

#19 GryphonYoyo

GryphonYoyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Server:ymir

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

Excuse me Azzy, I am not trying to be rude here, but I am directing my questions to ODA because I would like a FACT and not an opinion.

damn, for some one not trying to be rude, not only were you, but you were also very condescending as well........

#20 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

As for the merger, we are making progress with kRO in terms of getting the proper tools and database back-end stuff working so that merging won't cause conflicts with storages being overflowing and so that you can have more than 9 characters on a server. It's not been nearly as swift as we'd like, but slow progress is still progress.

Oda, I have a request. Can you alert whomever to make it so that the October Sealed Box hats can be sellable to the NPC? I have so many of them taking up room in my storage, I don't need so many of them. As of right now there is no way to get rid of them.

Can do, let me put a proposal together.

#21 brothersfree

brothersfree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

Hi, Oda, since eden is the place to gather for most. Can you possibly suggest to add a pvp narrator in eden and a repair npc as well. Thank you.

#22 Davidwinds

Davidwinds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Hi, Oda, since eden is the place to gather for most. Can you possibly suggest to add a pvp narrator in eden and a repair npc as well. Thank you.

Good idea!

#23 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

Yes! Please!

And a mailbox!

And how about a tool dealer selling the basics. Would also encourage potion use by people doing TI's, which can only be a good thing....

Edited by DrAzzy, 27 November 2012 - 02:37 PM.

#24 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

omg, I thought my Dieter will stuck on lv 121 today and not getting Magma Flow, you're getting me hopes !!!

#25 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

And how about a tool dealer selling the basics. Would also encourage potion use by people doing TI's, which can only be a good thing....

Doubtful. Most don't want to 'waste' their zeny on that when they can have a heal 'slave.' lol

I never see people pot much anymore, unless they are tanking. x_x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users