11/29 Thursday-tastic maintenance 12:30pm - Page 10 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/29 Thursday-tastic maintenance 12:30pm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

#226 Healingslave

Healingslave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Locationa land down under
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:17 AM

Hmm no it was my error I phrased what I was trying to say wrong just re read it and went nah I didn't mean it like that.
Well anyways doesn't really matter about the hats they were crap to unpredictable I died to gc proc too often so many times waste of time, if you collect hats then yeh bad luck but definitely not worth spending 2k wpe to get I think

#227 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

im pissing off because u guys talk like kindder garden. IF i recruit ET or TI i even dont want gx in my party, they are useless.

Then don't play that class. You're the only one crying about it when people have given you valid advice. Not all gxes are useless... just the ones that constantly say they are and continue to play it with nonstop qq.

#228 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

/facepalm CRS weak? It has more damage potential than GoH how is that weak? God, I cannot believe players nowadays.

that's a pretty stupid reason to use for CRS being strong. a ton of skills now have a lot more damage potential than GoH, non strings/etc esp with woe sets. with strings/etc, crs is complete crap in comparison along with the fact you have no shield and have to take time to reach that damage

GX's can rip other classes with insane amounts of DPS. You can 1 shot people with CRS, you can stun lock them with crits or just completely wipe out recalls with Rolling Cutter. Learn to play the class before talking

unless you are CRSing a completely inferior geared low hp mod class, no person should die these days. unless you are also rolling cutter underlvled porings, i have never seen any gx on valk wipe any decent group of players with rolling cutter

i am not doubting the ability of a gx, but those claims are amusing in a woe setting

Edited by Andini, 04 December 2012 - 10:20 AM.

#229 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

that's a pretty stupid reason to use for CRS being strong. a ton of skills now have a lot more damage potential than GoH, non strings/etc esp with woe sets. with strings/etc, crs is complete crap in comparison along with the fact you have no shield and have to take time to reach that damage

unless you are CRSing a completely inferior geared low hp mod class, no person should die these days. unless you are also rolling cutter underlvled porings, i have never seen any gx on valk wipe any decent group of players with rolling cutter

i am not doubting the ability of a gx, but those claims are amusing in a woe setting

Read what people post on whole thread first, I think the problem is not GX being OP. It's a troll that talking about GX like a swordman using 99 int stat...

#230 TheKraven

TheKraven

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1135 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Valk

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

lol Gx's not good in Parties? That guy must be intentionally trolling...

Rolling cutter with EDP is very useful, they can tank well with high pdodge I mean what else do you want.

You want to 1 shot a mob in almost every TI? Go play a Ranger than that class is not for you!

#231 kevru

kevru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 962 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:retired

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Ever since resetting for 992347237th time CRS has been gathering dust on my skill tree since I rarely use it anymore. I agree with CRS as a hassle to set up to the point where you can 1 shot/half bar someone when RC can do the same in terms of faster DPS. Add to the fact Woe sets give insane reduc to players and range, CRS is not a viable skill to have now in woe even RC to some degree.

@Blacktimo give me your gears and I'll make a better use of them.

Edited by kevru, 04 December 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#232 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

how gx should work in higher level parties: 100 % pdodge tank, backslide dragging mobs. if you're trying to kill, you're wasting your time since other classes have much better aoes

Edited by KamiKali, 04 December 2012 - 12:31 PM.

#233 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

From FB:

The Black friday promotions haven't been added yet, we will have announcements up when that is done.

I replied to them:

It would be nice if you were to reply, & update us on the forum maintenance thread, where we have been asking for days now too. These were due out last Friday. Maybe we'll get lucky & get them by or on this

Maybe they will start updating us too. We'll see.

Edited by Razzez, 04 December 2012 - 04:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users